Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Aunty Shaggi Pictured With Davido And Chioma At DMW HQ (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aunty Shaggi Pictured With Davido And Chioma At DMW HQ (PHOTOS) (9817 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Davido & Chioma At Ifeanyi Adeleke's 2nd Birthday Party / Mercy Eke Have Fun With Kidwaya And Neo At Dmw Obama's Birthday Pool Party / Davido Rocks Chioma At Their Son's Naming Ceremony (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aunty Shaggi Pictured With Davido And Chioma At DMW HQ (PHOTOS) by vickayo: 3:51am On Oct 23, 2018
From Gistvic.com

The special reported of Broda Shaggi was pictured with Davido and Chioma at DMW HQ, it seems Broda Shaggi was the photographer as she declares.

Well it seems its no news again as Broda Shaggi becomes part of DMW as he releases a new "OYA HIT ME" video with DMW logo on it.

He also has been seen with Davido right from his NYSC service period.

See Photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/aunty-shaggi-pictured-with-davido-and.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Aunty Shaggi Pictured With Davido And Chioma At DMW HQ (PHOTOS) by vickayo: 3:51am On Oct 23, 2018
Re: Aunty Shaggi Pictured With Davido And Chioma At DMW HQ (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:55am On Oct 23, 2018
I don't understand
Re: Aunty Shaggi Pictured With Davido And Chioma At DMW HQ (PHOTOS) by haykes(m): 4:04am On Oct 23, 2018
Person above me na kerosene you no de sleep

1 Like

Re: Aunty Shaggi Pictured With Davido And Chioma At DMW HQ (PHOTOS) by chukslawrence(m): 4:17am On Oct 23, 2018
Who is she?
Re: Aunty Shaggi Pictured With Davido And Chioma At DMW HQ (PHOTOS) by neolboy(m): 5:18am On Oct 23, 2018
Am confused ooo

Pls if you are confused like me Pls make una gather here so that i won't be alone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aunty Shaggi Pictured With Davido And Chioma At DMW HQ (PHOTOS) by SignatureNG(f): 5:18am On Oct 23, 2018
who is that?

click the link below and enjoy
Re: Aunty Shaggi Pictured With Davido And Chioma At DMW HQ (PHOTOS) by pzphoto(m): 5:40am On Oct 23, 2018
Nice one
Re: Aunty Shaggi Pictured With Davido And Chioma At DMW HQ (PHOTOS) by sacajawea: 6:45am On Oct 23, 2018
Quick Survey. Let me see how many people don't know her. Click Like

2 Likes

Re: Aunty Shaggi Pictured With Davido And Chioma At DMW HQ (PHOTOS) by happybee: 6:55am On Oct 23, 2018
undecided
Re: Aunty Shaggi Pictured With Davido And Chioma At DMW HQ (PHOTOS) by wayne4loan: 6:58am On Oct 23, 2018
This confused people again .... What the fvck is aunty Sheggi angry angry angry
Re: Aunty Shaggi Pictured With Davido And Chioma At DMW HQ (PHOTOS) by GoggleB(m): 7:02am On Oct 23, 2018
Davido house..
DMW HQ
Re: Aunty Shaggi Pictured With Davido And Chioma At DMW HQ (PHOTOS) by segebase(m): 7:08am On Oct 23, 2018
d
Re: Aunty Shaggi Pictured With Davido And Chioma At DMW HQ (PHOTOS) by Pr0cter: 7:20am On Oct 23, 2018
In the first pic, Chioma resembles Davido

1 Like

Re: Aunty Shaggi Pictured With Davido And Chioma At DMW HQ (PHOTOS) by fergie001: 7:25am On Oct 23, 2018
Honestly,I no understand the news.......
Re: Aunty Shaggi Pictured With Davido And Chioma At DMW HQ (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 23, 2018
For those who don't know her, Aunty Shaggi is the lady who normally ask Broda Shaggi questions in his skits.

AS: Broda Shaggi, wehdone ooo..

BS: Argghh, Aunty Shaggi bawoni? Any question for the day? Oya hit me

5 Likes

Re: Aunty Shaggi Pictured With Davido And Chioma At DMW HQ (PHOTOS) by zolajpower: 7:52am On Oct 23, 2018
Meet the ultimate warrior one man combatant against the state of Israel .

2 Likes

Re: Aunty Shaggi Pictured With Davido And Chioma At DMW HQ (PHOTOS) by Tamarapetty(f): 8:00am On Oct 23, 2018
No know diswan
Re: Aunty Shaggi Pictured With Davido And Chioma At DMW HQ (PHOTOS) by royalair(m): 8:33am On Oct 23, 2018
Small sense you no go gree get
Re: Aunty Shaggi Pictured With Davido And Chioma At DMW HQ (PHOTOS) by Naughtytboy: 11:13am On Oct 23, 2018
Na money save davido, if you know u know.
Re: Aunty Shaggi Pictured With Davido And Chioma At DMW HQ (PHOTOS) by Efostick(m): 11:56am On Oct 23, 2018
Naughtytboy:
Na money save davido, if you know u know.

TBH.

1 Like

Re: Aunty Shaggi Pictured With Davido And Chioma At DMW HQ (PHOTOS) by bafex: 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2018
see her colour

Let's Talk About Your Next App Now!

Do you need Mobile Apps for any of the following?

• Real Estate Website/brand
• E-commerce Website
• Conference & seminars
• Hospitality Business
• Website/News site
• App for any industry

From building mobile apps for education to games, we are creatively striving to be the best mobile app development company out of Nigeria...YES WE WILL!

Re: Aunty Shaggi Pictured With Davido And Chioma At DMW HQ (PHOTOS) by Houseofglam7(f): 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2018
undecided
Re: Aunty Shaggi Pictured With Davido And Chioma At DMW HQ (PHOTOS) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin

This chioma puuna go don wide pass Stadium sef. Davido don drill all the oil wey there finish.

I just pity the person wey go marry the leftover.
Re: Aunty Shaggi Pictured With Davido And Chioma At DMW HQ (PHOTOS) by yimatus: 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2018
seriously who is this one again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obj, Justice Oputa On Stage At The Battle Of The Gifted [photos] / Female Bowen Student Expelled After Her Sex Scandal / 10 Hot Photos Of The Heavily Endowed Ivorian Lady Who Is Causing Uproar On Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.