Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,796 members, 7,831,578 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

This Is How To Learn To Be Patient To Be Successful - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / This Is How To Learn To Be Patient To Be Successful (313 Views)

Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career / How To Be Successful In Life / Top 5 Reasons Why You Will Not Be Successful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is How To Learn To Be Patient To Be Successful by marenx: 8:24am On Mar 05, 2018
If you can be patient, you can get what you want. In this post I offer vital illustrations.

If you're a type who want to be with people and want them to respect you, if you're not patient to listen to them and say yes or no, they'll not respect you.

The same goes everywere.

We make bad comments on social media and bully each other physically due to lack of patience.

To be patient to be successful:

PRACTICE DOING WHAT YOU PLAN

But, first, start small.

Our moto is: "Achieving small goals bring happiness. And happiness brings wealth."

Say what you'll do and make sure you do it as in the example below:

Say 'Today, I'll tell two guys something I love about them', make sure you do. Say, 'Today, I'll live alone, read a novel and listen to radio', make sure you do. Say, 'Today, I'll listen to people when they talk and show them I value what they say by saying yes, nodding my head and looking at them', make sure you do.

I say I'll write an article to publish on Nairaland.com, and I began writing at that time.

Today, you're reading it here.

DO YOU NOTICE IF YOU WANT TO BE RICH THROUGH DOING WHAT YOU LOVE, YOU'LL REGRET?

Patience—not love—is a key to success.

You want to have a good sleep after a good weekend but you've to wake early to go to work. You want to chat on social media but you've to write an article for submission. All These requires patience.

Doing this writing too, I found line and copy editing difficut. I succeeded because I was patient.

While I was at the college, I loved teaching: but during teaching practice, when I noticed I've to write lesson plans and lesson notes every week and, above all, mark alot of assignments, class works, tests and exams, it was difficult because I've no time for myself though I love teaching.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ict Job Positions Available At Fmg Abuja. / Safety Is A Full Time Job, Build A Career With The Nebosh IGC / Experienced Education Consultancy Personnel Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.