Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Canada Student Visa Enquire - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Student Visa Enquire (479 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Canada Student Visa Enquire by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 05, 2018
Good morning,

I'm writing to enquire from you guys about Canadian student visa, I got admission last two months but could not process it because of the time frame given to me to pay my school fees and the resumption date as I was ask to pay my school fees on Wednesday and resume on Monday, I wasn't given enough time to process my traveling stuff like going for visa and all that as an international student.. I wrote to the school asking them to allow me to defy/extend my admission to September after paying my fees, but the school refused rather advised that I should reapply which I already did.

Although my brother that is assisting me with the admission process did not apply it as a foreign student rather he did as a resident student since I am going to be staying with him(Canada).

My question is this, should I start to apply for visa or am I going to use the admission letter to apply for visa? And when am I going to get my admission letter.. Is it after paying my school fees? Because I don't want them to deny me visa when the time comes as a result of not applying with my admission letter..

Please guys I really need your candid advice on what and how to go about it..

My email address: anikeca@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Anike.
Re: Canada Student Visa Enquire by aranymous: 10:31am On Mar 05, 2018
Hi Anthonanik,

Kindly check this [https://www.nairaland.com/3948393/canadian-student-visa-thread-part] thread out, you'll find your answers there smiley
Re: Canada Student Visa Enquire by justwise(m): 11:14am On Mar 05, 2018
aranymous:
Hi Anthonanik,

Kindly check this [https://www.nairaland.com/3948393/canadian-student-visa-thread-part] thread out, you'll find your answers there smiley

(1)

Found Footage Reveals Wreckage Of 1906 San Francisco Quake / Help With Guidelines On Boarding A Plane From Lagos To Benin City ? / Accessible Vacation Spot In The World, No 2 Will Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.