Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

God Of The Old Testament Is The Jesus Of The New Testament. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Of The Old Testament Is The Jesus Of The New Testament. (628 Views)

The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) / Yahweh(god) Of Old Testament Is Satan - Scriptural Proof Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Of The Old Testament Is The Jesus Of The New Testament. by LIBERTY1980(m): 10:46am On Mar 05, 2018
God Of The Old Testament Is The Jesus Of The New Testtament; True Or False.
Re: God Of The Old Testament Is The Jesus Of The New Testament. by Peacefullove: 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
False
Re: God Of The Old Testament Is The Jesus Of The New Testament. by LIBERTY1980(m): 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
Peacefullove:
False
Why Do You Say False? Any Way, Are You A Christian Or A Muslim? I Will Like To Know More About You, That Is If You Don't Mind.
Re: God Of The Old Testament Is The Jesus Of The New Testament. by Peacefullove: 11:05am On Mar 12, 2018
LIBERTY1980:
Why Do You Say False? Any Way, Are You A Christian Or A Muslim? I Will Like To Know More About You, That Is If You Don't Mind.

I didn't just call it false, Act 3 vs 13. In the Bible did. .

the God of old testament sends Jesus, Jesus is his servant .

that nullified their being same person .
Re: God Of The Old Testament Is The Jesus Of The New Testament. by Auki: 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
LIBERTY1980:

A clear blasphemy and utmost wrong. Repent and mend your way, it is better for you.

Your God is one God, the lord of the throne of authority. He begets no child, or partner and to Him rest the dominion of the heaven and earth. He created all things and controlled all things.

Jesus (peace be on him) is a human being chosen by God to be his prophet, just like Noah, Abraham, Moses etc .

Hell will be permanent abode for those that call Jesus or anything as God, Son of God or partner to God. Your God is one absolute God.
Re: God Of The Old Testament Is The Jesus Of The New Testament. by enilove(m): 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
Auki:

A clear blasphemy and utmost wrong. Repent and mend your way, it is better for you.

Your God is one God, the lord of the throne of authority. He begets no child, or partner and to Him rest the dominion of the heaven and earth. He created all things and controlled all things.

Jesus (peace be on him) is a human being chosen by God to be his prophet, just like Noah, Abraham, Moses etc .

Hell will be permanent abode for those that call Jesus or anything as God, Son of God or partner to God. Your God is one absolute God.

That is what Islam teaches you . Islam is a satanic religion so stop thinking from the view of Islam.
Every Muslim is tricked to worship Satan by facing the kabaah and pray to the demon Allah in the kabaah 5 times a day.
They tawaf the kabaah 7 times just like like the Idol worshippers b4 Muhammad. Muhammad kissed the black stone placed on the wall of kabaah just like the idol worshippers.

Take a look at the life of Muhammad and you will find out he was a false and satanic prophet.

Jesus is the Son of God . God can have son or children without having a wife , that is what makes Him a GREAT GOD.

1 Like

Re: God Of The Old Testament Is The Jesus Of The New Testament. by LIBERTY1980(m): 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
Peacefullove:

I didn't just call it false, Act 3 vs 13. In the Bible did. .

the God of old testament sends Jesus, Jesus is his servant .

that nullified their being same person .
hmmm what of john 1:1-5" any way may your believe judge you on the last day.
Re: God Of The Old Testament Is The Jesus Of The New Testament. by LIBERTY1980(m): 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
Auki:

hmmm look at unbeliever asking me to repent, any way, let your believe judge you on the judgment day.
Re: God Of The Old Testament Is The Jesus Of The New Testament. by Auki: 10:06am On Mar 14, 2018
LIBERTY1980:
hmmm look at unbeliever asking me to repent, any way, let your believe judge you on the judgment day.

I testify that there is only one God, without a child,or any partner in his dominion. He is your lord and my lord. I do not and will never associate partner on to my Lord, and I do not want to be among the wrong doers.

God knows and will judge, with Justice, between me and you who is right and who is in manifest error. I mean no harm to you but good.

1 Like

Re: God Of The Old Testament Is The Jesus Of The New Testament. by LIBERTY1980(m): 11:08am On Mar 14, 2018
Auki:

I testify that there is only one God, without a child,or any partner in his dominion. He is your lord and my lord. I do not and will never associate partner on to my Lord, and I do not want to be among the wrong doers.

God knows and will judge, with Justice, between me and you who is right and who is in manifest error. I mean no harm to you but good.
i did not also mean any harm to you, iam only defending my faith and believe, God have the power to beggot son without and a wife or a woman, but do you believe that Jesus Christ was concieve by the power of the Holy Ghost?
Re: God Of The Old Testament Is The Jesus Of The New Testament. by Kobojunkiee: 3:55am On Feb 24
LIBERTY1980:
The claim is of course false as Jesus Christ Himself explained to His followers in His Gospel. undecided
Re: God Of The Old Testament Is The Jesus Of The New Testament. by AntiChristian: 7:06am On Feb 24
LIBERTY1980:

He's an unbeliever to you just as you are to him!
Re: God Of The Old Testament Is The Jesus Of The New Testament. by AntiChristian: 7:35am On Feb 24
enilove:

That is what Islam teaches you . Islam is a satanic religion so stop thinking from the view of Islam.
Every Muslim is tricked to worship Satan by facing the kabaah and pray to the demon Allah in the kabaah 5 times a day.
This is what Christianity teaches you. The satanic religion created after Jesus left this world by some acclaimed church fathers who remixed the books they liked and agreed into the new testament. Every Christian is tricked to call Jesus an English name not recognised in Israel as being a Jewish name! They clap, sing and dance every Sunday without authority from God! Mordern day Christianity is about prosperity and miracles! Jesus met thousands while on earth but how many % did he heal? How many did he preach prosperity to? What was Jesus worth in monetary terms? Muslims pray to Allah in ways He prescribed in the Qur'an. The Israelites in your Bible did believe God was in their tabernacle.
Was it idolatry too? Or it's always different when it's in the Bible?

They tawaf the kabaah 7 times just like like the Idol worshippers b4 Muhammad. Muhammad kissed the black stone placed on the wall of kabaah just like the idol worshippers.
You can call it anything you like. We call it worship! We worship Allah in ways He prescribed to us from His Prophet!

It is not someone who worship three Gods in one and believes God has a son that can die for others to live will come and be explaining idolatry!

You are a Kaafir aka disbeliever in Islam!

Take a look at the life of Muhammad and you will find out he was a false and satanic prophet.

He lived better and his land is still Muslim till today!

Jesus is the Son of God . God can have son or children without having a wife , that is what makes Him a GREAT GOD.
Of what use is a son to God?
Your God needs heir or someone to inherit him?
Of what use are the 24 elders?

How did God's son enter Mary and she gave birth vaginally to your God in human form?

And your God was protected by Mary and Joseph from the supposed evil king!

Your God sucked breast milk from Mary just like us all!

Two birds were killed for your God after he was born!

Just like Auki said our Lord is one without partner nor helper! He is the Ever-Living that has the absolute command over death!

He is powerful enough to do all things Himself!

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Pastor? / The Danger Of Depression – Pastor Paul Eneche / This Pastor Said He Won't Walk On The Ground Because It's Too Sinful For His Leg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.