Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Actress Biodun Okeowo Goes Out Shopping With Bum Shot [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Biodun Okeowo Goes Out Shopping With Bum Shot [PICS] (3043 Views)

Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years / Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed / Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Biodun Okeowo Goes Out Shopping With Bum Shot [PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 11:04am On Mar 05, 2018
Nollywood actress, Biodun Okeowo popularly known as Omo Butty goes out shopping with a bum shot and lovely purple top.

The actress who is currently on set of a new movie titled BAD MARKET in the UK looks stunning and gorgeous.

See more photos below...

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-biodun-okeowo-goes-shopping-bum-shot/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Goes Out Shopping With Bum Shot [PICS] by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 05, 2018
She's really working on her figure. I do watch her work out videos and I must commend her.
Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Goes Out Shopping With Bum Shot [PICS] by Liliyann(f): 11:19am On Mar 05, 2018
looking good
Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Goes Out Shopping With Bum Shot [PICS] by Unik3030: 2:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
Abeg there is something I don't understand about actors and actresses in Nigeria, actors hardly have a good car even after all years of hard work but once an actress just do Waka pass (not even main act) for film d next thing Na 30 million Naira ride, World Tour n many extravaganza

3 Likes

Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Goes Out Shopping With Bum Shot [PICS] by LesbianBoy(m): 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
Who is fvcking this woman's big nyansh sef
Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Goes Out Shopping With Bum Shot [PICS] by LesbianBoy(m): 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
sexybbstar:
She's really working on her figure. I do watch her work out videos and I must commend her.

Sexy! Why are you always turning back when snapping pishure? Mess? lipsrsealed
Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Goes Out Shopping With Bum Shot [PICS] by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Sexy! Why are you always turning back when snapping pishure? Mess? lipsrsealed

Lol... This is the second picture where I turned my back since I joined nairaland.
Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Goes Out Shopping With Bum Shot [PICS] by OneCorner: 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
sexybbstar:
lie will not kill u.
girl like u will be lying everyday like say na curse.
see mouth like pistol

1 Like

Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Goes Out Shopping With Bum Shot [PICS] by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
OneCorner:
lie will not kill u. girl like u will be lying everyday like say na curse. see mouth like pistol
You wan make I shoot you with my pistol mouth? cheesy
Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Goes Out Shopping With Bum Shot [PICS] by Tamarapetty(f): 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
Am coming
Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Goes Out Shopping With Bum Shot [PICS] by roarik(f): 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
she's pretty wink
Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Goes Out Shopping With Bum Shot [PICS] by delectablegyal(f): 9:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
what's the fuss about that? it's better than tying wrapper to the next street to get something.
Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Goes Out Shopping With Bum Shot [PICS] by Danieldexii(m): 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
na watin she fi do dis, snap, n dats all, her mate ar in Location, acting, na to snap she sabi, jus lik chidinma... na only her ge shape abi Ass, wts d hype all abt sef
Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Goes Out Shopping With Bum Shot [PICS] by chriskosherbal(m): 10:29pm On Mar 05, 2018
Okay we have seen her .....next
Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Goes Out Shopping With Bum Shot [PICS] by giftedheart1(m): 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
i came her to check what is called bum shot...

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Crowns Nasty C As The Best Rapper In Africa / Mary J In Nigeria / Half Unclad: Could This Be What Afrocandy Wore To Church Today? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.