Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers (31783 Views)

Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years / Nigerians Blast Afia Schwarzenegger For Advising Them Against Voting For Buhari / Biodun Okeowo's Outfit To Pasuma's 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by Angelicka(f): 2:21am On Apr 15, 2018
Nollywood Actress, Biodun Okeowo uploaded a picture of herself on her instagram page.

A curious fan noticed that she was putting on a waist trainer on the picture and made a comment, advising her to stop deceiving herself and be herself, for she has no hour glass shape like what she is portraying to her fans on the picture.

Biodun couldn't control herself as she immediately fired at the fan. This generated a heated exchange of rude words between celeb and fan.

See screenshot below:

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/04/actress-biodun-okeowo-insults-fan-for.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by Angelicka(f): 2:22am On Apr 15, 2018
Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by Kingpee2(m): 2:26am On Apr 15, 2018
Nigerians can use panadol over someone else’s headache,some people will just want to bring out the trouble monster in you ,pele omobutty,that’s life for you ,as long as you’re a public figure,people think they can just mould and create you the way they want .

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by Omihanifa: 3:20am On Apr 15, 2018
but nah true the fan dey talk nah why is she taking it P or is it because the fan wants to spoil her marketing grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 15, 2018
Omihanifa:
but nah true the fan dey talk nah why is she taking it P or is it because the fan wants to spoil her marketing grin
I wonder too o. Women and fake life!

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by Ezigboune: 4:28am On Apr 15, 2018
People should just mind their business,am sure that fan also wears waist trainer.

Besides is it her waist trainer

41 Likes

Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by MhizAJ(f): 5:02am On Apr 15, 2018
That fan must be a real life trouble maker

Ladies doing what they know how to do best

Some can't just compliment you nicely and pass...they will use all their energy to look for your negative sides or say something bad about you

Omo butty should have ignored her afterall most ladies these days use waist trainer

28 Likes

Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by nabegibeg: 6:10am On Apr 15, 2018
Angelicka:
Nollywood Actress, Biodun Okeowo uploaded a picture of herself on her instagram page.

A curious fan noticed that she was putting on a waist trainer on the picture and made a comment, advising her to stop deceiving herself and be herself, for she has no hour glass shape like what she is portraying to her fans on the picture.

Biodun couldn't control herself as she immediately fired at the fan. This generated a heated exchange of rude words between celeb and fan.

See screenshot below:

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/04/actress-biodun-okeowo-insults-fan-for.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Obinoscopy Fynestboi

Dem don cast her market. Awom monitoring spirit grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by nabegibeg: 6:12am On Apr 15, 2018
Kingpee2:
Nigerians can use panadol over someone else’s headache,some people will just want bring out the trouble monster in you ,pele omobutty,that’s life for you ,as long as you’re a public figure,people think they can just mould and create you the way they want .

was the lady lying

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by Adaowerri111: 6:14am On Apr 15, 2018
Instagram doctors everywhere lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:16am On Apr 15, 2018
Mtchheeeew both of them are not serious
Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by Lat1tudeO2: 6:16am On Apr 15, 2018
Meanwhile...
*At Barca's Dressing Room
*Suarez: Man, Y'll see what Ronaldo did yestday?
Iniesta: That guy is a super human.
Dembele: How i wishe i can play with him!
Alba: Yes my brother, itz much better to play with him than against him, Pique will tell you more.
Pique: *eye him and hissed**
Messi entered*
Rakitic: hey Messi, you saw that bicycle kick from Ronaldo yestday...??
Messi: Yeah i saw it, whats so special about it?Coutinho: Hian, Messi...For once forget the rivalry and appreciate whats good.
Messi: You guys should just stop the hype. If you guys wan't me to score such goal times two, i will do that!!
All: Yeah, we want you.........*
Few minutes Later...*Messi: ...

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:17am On Apr 15, 2018
E pain am

Meanwhile madam celeb called the girl "crazy and an idiot" someone made by God but she was blaming the girl of calling people made by God "parasites"
Usual Naija celeb holier than thou b.s

14 Likes

Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:18am On Apr 15, 2018
Lat1tudeO2:
Meanwhile...
Alba: Yes my brother, itz much better to play with him than against him, Pique will tell you more.
Messi entered*
Rakitic: hey Messi, you saw that bicycle kick from Ronaldo yestday...??
Messi: Yeah i saw it, whats so special about it?Coutinho: Hian, Messi...For once forget the rivalry and appreciate whats good.
Messi: You guys should just stop the hype. If you guys wan't me to score such goal times two, i will do that!!
All: Yeah, we want you.........*
Few minutes Later...*Messi: ...

What too much nollywood can do to a man

5 Likes

Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by Spar7tan(m): 6:21am On Apr 15, 2018
Waist trainer or not, this lady is so hot. I wish I can put mouth for once... ouu lalaaaa!!!
Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by Baddiezz(f): 6:22am On Apr 15, 2018
It's my birthday today!
Una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:25am On Apr 15, 2018
Baddiezz:
It's my birthday today!
Una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so
You will force us to collect airtime?
Why not post the voucher here
As far as I know in Naija anything that has you doing stuff for awoof is a scam

10 Likes

Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by Partnerbiz3: 6:26am On Apr 15, 2018
waist wrestler abi waist trainer ko ni
Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by Rhayne(f): 6:26am On Apr 15, 2018
Lat1tudeO2:
Meanwhile...
Messi entered*

�������
Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by ednut1(m): 6:26am On Apr 15, 2018
Nice one. Y follow a celeb just to yab them. When u can unfollow

4 Likes

Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 15, 2018
Baddiezz:
It's my birthday today!

You've been celebrating this your birthday everyday forth past two weeks, haba.

Did the doctors push you back into your mothers womb everyday for a month or something?!

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by fuckpro: 6:30am On Apr 15, 2018
Baddiezz:
It's my birthday today!
...madam is your birthday everyday

23 Likes

Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by lawalosky(m): 6:32am On Apr 15, 2018
you can't just be posting your self on public and you expect everyone to have same admiration. no, i support the volunteer that is his/her view...
and for that lady above abeg Na Everyday your mama de born you? lalasticlala mynd44. make una do the needful before this one scam somebody here....

1 Like

Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 15, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by SoapQueen(f): 6:40am On Apr 15, 2018
Waist trainer that I bought some years back that almost suffocated my bladders. I was urinating every 15minutes. My ribs were on fire. I ditched it after three days.

4 Likes

Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by Innov8ve1: 6:41am On Apr 15, 2018
Lol

Do you need a website or blog? I design fast and responsive websites at an affordable rate. Contact me via the email address on my profile, not Nairaland email o
Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:44am On Apr 15, 2018
I don't know why some people will post something on social media and will be rejecting criticism

2 Likes

Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by diablos: 6:49am On Apr 15, 2018
Foolish rants between a Yeyebrity and a pokenosing useless fan

2 Likes

Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by holluphemydavid(m): 7:15am On Apr 15, 2018
[quote author=Ezigboune post=66719173]People should just mind their business,am sure that fan also wears waist trainer.

Besides is it her waist trainer [/quote

Exactly my point, only a thief can easily identify another thieves

1 Like

Re: Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers by Lexusgs430: 7:25am On Apr 15, 2018
SoapQueen:
Waist trainer that I bought some years back that almost suffocated my bladders. I was urinating every 15minutes. My ribs were on fire. I ditched it after three days.

Lol....... Did you consider using a catheter?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nina Onyenobi With Her Mother (Photo) / I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie / What Is Denrele Wearing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.