Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read (19395 Views)

The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year / 10 Nigerian Authors Whose Books You Must Read This Year / How Nigerian Authors Can Get The Best From Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by STOKLOSA: 10:53am On Mar 13, 2018
[quote author=tstx post=65789001] i have The secret lives of babas Segi's wives epub book on my laptop... if you need it drop your email... the book sweet die... infact it is the most interesting book i read last year

egeonuchibuike2@gmail.com
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by iruocious: 10:55am On Mar 13, 2018
tstx:
i have The secret lives of babas Segi's wives epub book on my laptop... if you need it drop your email... the book sweet die... infact it is the most interesting book i read last year ..
I would love to read it. iruociousp@gmail.com
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by lanre211(m): 10:56am On Mar 13, 2018
tstx:
i have The secret lives of babas Segi's wives epub book on my laptop... if you need it drop your email... the book sweet die... infact it is the most interesting book i read last year ..

sawabas@gmail.com
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by AyamConfidence(m): 11:03am On Mar 13, 2018
tstx:
Confifenceuzo2015@gmail.com

please bro and any other interesting ones you have
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by Jhymrod(f): 11:07am On Mar 13, 2018
tstx:
please u can send it to...... jimrodiat@yahoo.co.uk.......thanks
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by PaddyX: 11:08am On Mar 13, 2018
tstx:
P
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by Rovingheights: 11:09am On Mar 13, 2018
Goodman2030:
any link to download these books sir
Hi, You can buy from us at Roving heights Nigeria Limited..

IG: @rovingheights
rhboooks.com.ng
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by Rovingheights: 11:11am On Mar 13, 2018
pharmagba:
Where can see them to buy, I love African novels

Hello pharmagba, All these books are available here at rovingheights

Contact us on IG: @rovingheights
or order via our websites,
rhbooks.com.ng
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by laceyadams: 11:11am On Mar 13, 2018
Sakinatadams@gmail.com
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by abordmay(m): 11:12am On Mar 13, 2018
tstx:
abordmay1@gmail.com
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by Rovingheights: 11:12am On Mar 13, 2018
ThierryJay:
Who knows where I can get these books to buy? Ive only read the secret lives of baba segi's wives which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Hi, all these books are available at rhbooks.com.ng to buy

You can also order via IG @rovingheights

Thanks
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by laceyadams: 11:13am On Mar 13, 2018
Sakinatadams@gmail.com....thanks in anticipation[quote author=STOKLOSA post=65794437][/quote]
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by charityomojo: 11:14am On Mar 13, 2018
tstx:
Charismaloveokoh@gmail.com
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by laceyadams: 11:17am On Mar 13, 2018
tstx:

Sakinatadams@gmail.com
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by laceyadams: 11:23am On Mar 13, 2018
ThierryJay:
Who knows where I can get these books to buy? Ive only read the secret lives of baba segi's wives which I thoroughly enjoyed.
@rovingheights on IG
Please can you send me the ebook?thanks
Sakinatadams@gmail.com
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by Rovingheights: 11:26am On Mar 13, 2018
hi,
We sell hard copies only

laceyadams:

@rovingheights on IG
Please can you send me the ebook?thanks
Sakinatadams@gmail.com
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by oprah007(m): 11:31am On Mar 13, 2018
I HAVE
1. THE SECRET LIVES OF BABA SEGI'S WIVES IN PDF AND
2. STAY WITH ME IN EPUB.

CAN SHARE WITH ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED. JUST DROP UR MAIL AND I WILL SEND IT TO YOU.
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by soilsista(f): 11:31am On Mar 13, 2018
Under the Udala Trees by Chinelo Okparanta.

2 Likes

Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by TRIPLEJAY1: 11:32am On Mar 13, 2018
oprah007:
I HAVE
2. STAY WITH ME IN EPUB.

CAN SHARE WITH ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED. JUST DROP UR MAIL AND I WILL SEND IT TO YOU.

Pls this is my mail pelumijohn@gmail.com
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by Stormyweather(m): 11:43am On Mar 13, 2018
Mikebrown:
Dairies of a dead African by chuma Nwokolo is a must read. Funny and entertaining
You really do read. Very nice book.
The OP should have added fine boys by egbosa immasuen

1 Like

Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by mydeporch(f): 11:43am On Mar 13, 2018
oprah007:
I HAVE
2. STAY WITH ME IN EPUB.

Please share with me...olaoyeolamide@gmail.com
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by Stormyweather(m): 11:44am On Mar 13, 2018
oprah007:
I HAVE
2. STAY WITH ME IN EPUB.

please can you share?
chadelue@gmail.com
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by ibsking(m): 11:54am On Mar 13, 2018
oprah007:
I HAVE
2. STAY WITH ME IN EPUB.

Can you help me with Stay With Me.. I have read the other one. doyinhr@gmail.com
Thanks so much
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by rayvelez(m): 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
tstx:
i have The secret lives of babas Segi's wives epub book on my laptop... if you need it drop your email address.. the book sweet die... infact it is the most interesting book i read last year ..

Modified
I didn't expect the kind of response I'm getting now... so forget what i said earlier about you guys dropping your email, instead interested parties should send me an email msg via my profile.. it's be easier that way..

Please share with me gbengarichard93@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by Awoo88: 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
Goodman2030:

do you sell?
You don't have bookshop in your area??
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by finesthaykay(m): 1:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
[author=tstx post=65789001] i have The secret lives of babas Segi's wives epub book on my laptop... if you need it drop your email address.. the book sweet die... infact it is the most interesting book i read last year ..
I need it pls. Finesthaykay@gmail.com
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by DavilleBadt(m): 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
tstx:
i have The secret lives of babas Segi's wives epub book on my laptop... if you need it drop your email address.. the book sweet die... infact it is the most interesting book i read last year ..

Modified
I didn't expect the kind of response I'm getting now... so forget what i said earlier about you guys dropping your email, instead interested parties should send me an email msg via my profile.. it's be easier that way..

Bro pls forgive them jare.
I beg u bro pls send to me.
My email is : davidtosin9999@gmail.com.
Thank you
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by DavilleBadt(m): 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
oprah007:
I HAVE
2. STAY WITH ME IN EPUB.

Bro pls send The secret lives of baba"s segi wife pls.
email is : davidtosin9999@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by BetaThings: 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
Bookmarked
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by Desola1(f): 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
[quote author=tstx post=65789001] i have The secret lives of babas Segi's wives epub book on my laptop... if you need it drop your email address.. the book sweet die... infact it is the most interesting book i read last year ..

Modified
I didn't expect the kind of response I'm getting now... so forget what i said earlier about you guys dropping your email, instead interested parties should send me an email msg via my profile.. it's be easier that way..[/quote)
aishatmoshood1@gmail.com
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by b3llo(m): 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
tstx:

Modified
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by Yuneehk(f): 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
oprah007:
I HAVE
2. STAY WITH ME IN EPUB.

ajuzienkasi@gmail.com. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is Your Best Newspaper Columnist In Nigeria Ever? / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.