Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read (19362 Views)

The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year / 10 Nigerian Authors Whose Books You Must Read This Year / How Nigerian Authors Can Get The Best From Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by BUXOMEBONY(f): 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
Thanks bro for sharing ,Please send the five books to me,would love to read them and other ones you find convenient to send.Thanks.

buxomebony@gmail.com
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by Signor5(m): 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
signoralex5@gmail.com
Thanks in advance.
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
Tobi ,how much does it cost to get 'stay with me and welcome to lagos'?
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by Glaxxs: 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
oprah007:
I HAVE
1. THE SECRET LIVES OF BABA SEGI'S WIVES IN PDF AND
2. STAY WITH ME IN EPUB.

CAN SHARE WITH ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED. JUST DROP UR MAIL AND I WILL SEND IT TO YOU.
Please share stay with me. aprilblack68@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by M7even(m): 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
tstx:
i have The secret lives of babas Segi's wives epub book on my laptop... if you need it drop your email address.. the book sweet die... infact it is the most interesting book i read last year ..

Modified
I didn't expect the kind of response I'm getting now... so forget what i said earlier about you guys dropping your email, instead interested parties should send me an email msg via my profile.. it's be easier that way..

please I would also need this book. kindly help. mickeymojo01@gmail.com
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by M7even(m): 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
oprah007:
I HAVE
2. STAY WITH ME IN EPUB.

CAN SHARE WITH ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED. JUST DROP UR MAIL AND I WILL SEND IT TO YOU.
mickeymojo01@gmail.com
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by spixytinxy(f): 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
oprah007:
I HAVE
2. STAY WITH ME IN EPUB.

spixytinxy@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by tommyvicky: 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
I have not seen the book I requested you send to Mr. Are there processes I need to go through Sir?
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by shumax: 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
Secret lives of Baba Segi's wife was a classic, don't know where to buy Nigerian books since the bookshops at silverbirds were closed
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by missterious(f): 1:32am On Mar 16, 2018
shumax:
Secret lives of Baba Segi's wife was a classic, don't know where to buy Nigerian books since the bookshops at silverbirds were closed

You can buy at rovingheights, the account that opened this topic.
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by Rovingheights: 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
shumax:

You can buy from us at Rovingheights,

IG @rovingheights
rhbooks.com.ng

Thanks
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by Produke(m): 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
prospermerie@gmail.com
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by Produke(m): 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
spixytinxy:
spixytinxy@gmail.com
prospermerie@gmail.com
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by gedidiah: 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
gani4suxess @gmail.com pls am also interested. Thanks
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by Toheebabbey(m): 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
abioduntoheeb83@gmail.com
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by toscolee(m): 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
keeping a personal library will benefit, not just you, but your children, proteges or siblings too. Have a copy of each book you have read. PDF will rob you of the advantages of a library.

1 Like

Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 04, 2018
undecided
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by mydeporch(f): 11:40am On Apr 07, 2018
oprah007:
I HAVE
2. STAY WITH ME IN EPUB.

Thanks i got the file u sent. I want to ask how do i download an epub file. Its not opening what do i need to do
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by HarmonyDee(f): 8:33am On Apr 08, 2018
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by HarmonyDee(f): 8:38am On Apr 08, 2018
oprah007:
I HAVE
2. STAY WITH ME IN EPUB.

Hy I am interested
Inyangeddy2@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by Whyke141: 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
Science says an average man thinks about 9,000 stuffs withing an hour.

What are the thoughts finding home withing the chambers of your head? What are the stuffs making your heart agitated?

This poet writes about his... Deeply rooted with words and dripping of encapsulated meanings. Definitely there are heavy thoughts residing in the head of this beautiful poet with this beautiful piece.

Enjoy Poem Here���
http://www.whykeanthology.com/2018/04/there-are-thoughts-plying-my-head.html

Proudly Whyke.
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by Oladoyine: 11:00am On Jun 12, 2018
Please send it to me my email is afolabioladoyine@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by Oladoyine: 11:02am On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=mydeporch post=66504574]
Please send it to me. My email is afolabioladoyine@gmail.com... Thanks
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by ceecaro(f): 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
Please I am interested, ceekaro4@gmail.com
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by ibkayee(f): 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
oprah007:
I HAVE
2. STAY WITH ME IN EPUB.

Hey, do you still have the secret lives of baba segi's wives pdf?
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by Juleh01: 10:57am On Jul 15, 2018
tstx:
i have The secret lives of babas Segi's wives epub book on my laptop... if you need it drop your email address.. the book sweet die... infact it is the most interesting book i read last year ..

Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by Akinsj: 11:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
[quote author=tstx post=65789001] i have The secret lives of babas Segi's wives epub book on my laptop... if you need it drop your email address.. the book sweet die... infact it is the most interesting book i read last year.

akinjidefagbohun@gmail.com
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by oluwaseun15(f): 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
tstx:

Modified
I didn't expect the kind of response I'm getting now... so forget what i said earlier about you guys dropping your email, instead interested parties should send me an email
msg via my profile.. it's be easier that way..

Olayiwolatemitayo2@gmail.com
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by Iraniyi: 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
please i am begging you please send me the epub or pdf format of any or all of the books to my mail
opeyemidupe2014@gmail.com
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by doctorexcel: 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
tstx:

Modified
I didn't expect the kind of response I'm getting now... so forget what i said earlier about you guys dropping your email, instead interested parties should send me an email msg via my profile.. it's be easier that way..

pls will really appreciate reading the book
samueloyedele2018@gmail.com
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by hooryo(m): 11:55am On Jan 02, 2021
Hi, do you still have this..?
Please if you do,here is my email.
Olayinkaui@gmail.com
oprah007:
I HAVE
2. STAY WITH ME IN EPUB.

Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by 21Vavavoomlane: 9:30am On Feb 14, 2023
hooryo:
Hi, do you still have this..?
Please if you do,here is my email.
Olayinkaui@gmail.com

https://www.nairaland.com/7127705/rare-old-nigerian-novels-pdf

Feel free to go through

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request / Who Is Your Best Newspaper Columnist In Nigeria Ever? / John Grisham Fan Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.