Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option (3002 Views)

SOLD!!!! Nigerian Used 2004 Toyota Corolla - #1.6 Last!!!! / My Fresh 2005 Camry @1.6 last last .. Not negotiable / Toyota Venza 2009 Registered Location Surulere Price N3.6 Last. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:44am On Mar 06, 2018
MizMyColi:

How can you see vin just by looking at the pictures on nl.

I'm genuinely curious please.

Check the first picture

There is a number on the windscreen at the top right corner..
Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by shevalync: 11:01am On Mar 06, 2018
kpompey:

Guy,when you think you are the most prudent,believe you me,you are the most foolish.You need to face reality and be factual.Talk till tomorrow ,the guy will still sell his car,one man best food is another man poison, and by the way he's not forcing you to buy his car, and reason you should inspect before payment. Rheotorically, will you throw away such car or dash it for free?

Don't think you understand his point. He's only telling him to reveal the true state of the car he's selling out to the potential buyer. He will still sell it anyway, maybe cheaper, at least people buy salvage cars directly but the different is they know exactly what theyou are putting their money on.

2 Likes

Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by Cosplay: 11:41am On Mar 06, 2018
kpompey:

Guy,when you think you are the most prudent,believe you me,you are the most foolish.You need to face reality and be factual.Talk till tomorrow ,the guy will still sell his car,one man best food is another man poison, and by the way he's not forcing you to buy his car, and reason you should inspect before payment. Rheotorically, will you throw away such car or dash it for free?

No worry eh
Your sister go buy that car.
Make I see if you go still dey spout nonsense like water fountain

1 Like

Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by Cosplay: 11:43am On Mar 06, 2018
kpompey:

Only dullards speak before and without understanding. Try and read what the guy above quoted you and typed. If you still don’t understand then please go to costain and shine shoes. That one need minimal understanding

1 Like

Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by kpompey: 12:36pm On Mar 06, 2018
Cosplay:

Only dullards speak before and without understanding. Try and read what the guy above quoted you and typed. If you still don’t understand then please go to costain and shine shoes. That one need minimal understanding

The first contributor speaks so well that I liked his comment,but immediately a fool put his mouth,I think I should bow out.Already,you have tell the world where you belong and thank God to Nigeria network providers who gave an idiot like you platform to ditch your mouth in online conversation.Many people are scolding the guy cos the true identity of the car wasn't revealed but am sure, fools like you are bandwagoners, who goes with majority.I can bet it you are with an empty cranium.Nicompoop.
Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by kpompey: 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
Cosplay:

No worry eh

If my sister check the car and found it worthy,she could buy once it is her choice.But for you,you don't even have a bouyant sister that could have such money (Wretched idiot).
Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by Cosplay: 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
kpompey:

If my sister check the car and found it worthy,she could buy once it is her choice.But for you,you don't even have a bouyant sister that could have such money (Wretched idiot).

So I just went through this Guy’s posts and all the venom I planned to consume him with just left my body. As in I was tired.

I realized
1. You stay in Ibadan.

2. You got your only car, a piece of shit 2004 (claimed to be 2005) Honda Accord June and even sold it late last year instead of giving it to your wife cheesy cheesy

3. Since then and even before then you’ve been all over nairaland autos section starting arguments and posting ridiculous prices on dozens of car adverts, usually looking for ‘big daddy’ camry cheesy cheesy

4. All the people you started arguments with and you insulted ignored you because na only mad man dey follow mad man fight. grin

5. You like to use big words you have no idea about their true meanings, like the Ibadan tout you are grin grin

I don’t even know where to start again to yab you Sir, It would be like giving poison to a dying man.

Shout out to your wife, she is a true hero for accepting to marry a local no good blathering numskull with little grasp of even mundane issues and a penchant for self immolating banter and fostering disharmony.

There. Enough English to keep you occupied. Try use a reliable dictionary

And when you still come back to drop more shot from your stinking feces filled mouth, just try to remember that you’re representing yourself and your wife and family in a public forum.

A55wipe

2 Likes

Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by kpompey: 3:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
Cosplay:

So I just went through this Guy’s posts and all the venom I planned to consume him with just left my body. As in I was tired.

I realized
1. You stay in Ibadan.

2. You got your only car, a piece of shit 2004 (claimed to be 2005) Honda Accord June and even sold it late last year instead of giving it to your wife cheesy cheesy

3. Since then and even before then you’ve been all over nairaland autos section starting arguments and posting ridiculous prices on dozens of car adverts, usually looking for ‘big daddy’ camry cheesy cheesy

4. All the people you started arguments with and you insulted ignored you because na only mad man dey follow mad man fight. grin

5. You like to use big words you have no idea about their true meanings, like the Ibadan tout you are grin grin

I don’t even know where to start again to yab you Sir, It would be like giving poison to a dying man.

Shout out to your wife, she is a true hero for accepting to marry a local no good blathering numskull with little grasp of even mundane issues and a penchant for self immolating banter and fostering disharmony.

And when you still come back to drop more shot from your stinking feces filled mouth, just try to remember that you’re representing yourself and your wife and family in a public forum.

A55wipe

I read your comments and they made me laugh for your show of foolishness which were well emphasized even from your write up. A vain man brag but a modest man keeps quiet.I don't need to consult the dictionary or my young brother at home to offer you a feedback.So far, I can see how hungry you are which automatically made you angry,if I count my blessings here, I doubt it,if you won't rob me before day break.I would have pose with my newly acquired cars(not one) for a pig and poverty stricken idiot like you to see,but I think I need to be more matured.You are crying foul over a car of 1.6m when you don't have 100,000 in your account.
And I pitied your parents for having a boy like you,cos u are a disgrace, why?
-You delve into another man's page
- You started pointing at his wife and family when it is not necessary.
My conclusion is that your parents has failed their mandates as parents, as you are ill-mannered.

1 Like

Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by Ipfreely: 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
Cosplay:

I realized
1. You stay in Ibadan.

A55wipe

Bro... grin grin

I'm genuinely concerned. Did you really go digging into this guy's background?

You seem to enjoy picking fights all over this section. That's not what we're here for.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by Ipfreely: 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2018
kpompey:

I read your comments and they made me laugh for your show of foolishness which were well emphasized even from your write up. A vain man brag but a modest man keeps quiet.I don't need to consult the dictionary or my young brother at home to offer you a feedback.So far, I can see how hungry you are which automatically made you angry,if I count my blessings here, I doubt it,if you won't rob me before day break.I would have pose with my newly acquired cars(not one) for a pig and poverty stricken idiot like you to see,but I think I need to be more matured.You are crying foul over a car of 1.6m when you don't have 100,000 in your account.
And I pitied your parents for having a boy like you,cos u are a disgrace, why?
-You delve into another man's page
- You started pointing at his wife and family when it is not necessary.
My conclusion is that your parents has failed their mandates as parents, as you are ill-mannered.
I see you edited your post after my message to stop this fight, to include personal insults. If you launch personal attacks against cosplay you have yourself to blame when he comes back swinging at you.

I'm done playing referee here.

1 Like

Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by kpompey: 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ipfreely:

I see you edited your post after my message to stop this fight, to include personal insults. If you launch personal attacks against cosplay you have yourself to blame when he comes back swinging at you.

I'm done playing referee here.
Talk to your guy.I have never directed my contributions to him.

1 Like

Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by Cosplay: 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
kpompey:

Talk to your guy.I have never directed my contributions to him.

Oga Ken

E kaaro Sir

How are the Adegbolas today?
Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by kpompey: 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
Cosplay:

Oga Ken

E kaaro Sir

How are the Adegbolas today?

I think we should be perfect gentle men.Their is no need to drag,we should be friends,instead of brewing enmity.Guy calm down.I see you already.
Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by MizMyColi(f): 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
LogoDWhiz:

Check the first picture

There is a number on the windscreen at the top right corner..

Thanks

But which website do you check on?
Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
MizMyColi:

Thanks

I think there's a VIN website..

Here you go..

https://www.dmv.org/vehicle-history/find-vin.php

https://www.autocheck.com/vehiclehistory/autocheck/en/vinbasics
Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by diportivo: 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
MizMyColi:

Thanks

computerglobal on nairaland

he is the guy u shld be talking to for full disclosure on state of cars

1 Like

Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by Cosplay: 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2018
diportivo:

Computerglobal ‭0806 036 5068‬

1 Like

Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by ejembi28(m): 9:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
@cosplay
Despite the fact that we are trying to exposed all the shedy and dubious dealers,
We should also try our best not to use abusive words when responding to their comment
I know pretty we'll that those dealer that are been exposed will not be happy and don't expect friendly comment from them, But then let us be more civil in replying to their pained comment
MAXIMUM RESPECT SIR,
THE EXPOSSION CONTINUED UNTILL THEY (DEALER)CHANGE THEIR MIND SET

THKS
Cosplay:

No worry eh

2 Likes

Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by olumide4christ: 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ipfreely:

Bro... grin grin

I'm genuinely concerned. Did you really go digging into this guy's background?

You seem to enjoy picking fights all over this section. That's not what we're here for.

Spot on....you spoke my mind sir...every one else has moved on from name calling, vulgar language and picking fights with just about anyone.

Let's behave in a matured manner and with decorum, even in passing across our points.
Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by Jodesky(m): 11:30pm On Mar 06, 2018
kpompey:

RIP to commonsense!

SMH....
Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by Cosplay: 1:26am On Mar 07, 2018
Noted Sirs. Got a little carried away.
Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by kpompey: 5:10am On Mar 07, 2018
Jodesky:

RIP to commonsense!

SMH....

The best is to ignore your response as it speaks more about your personality.
Already Cosplay and I have mend fence and all dispute settled,so you are not recognized (attention seeker).
Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by ejembi28(m): 5:41am On Mar 07, 2018
#smile,
I believed u my brother, we know they are pain (dealers )for been exposed but then ,let that not make us to be carried away from the purpose of this thread
Cosplay:
Noted Sirs. Got a little carried away.
Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by computerglobal(m): 8:59am On Mar 08, 2018
Cosplay:

Computerglobal ‭0806 036 5068‬

diportivo:

Thank you Sirs

Much Appreciated
Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by pairs2kay(m): 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
I wonder too...perhaps he should just dash it out .
kpompey:

1 Like

Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by Ipfreely: 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
Comprehension is really not easy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sold sold sold sold Toks Non Accidented 2010/11 Toyota Corolla N2.7 / »»» Just Regd. Lexus GX460 011 @ N7.9M Negotiable ««« / NAIJA Use COROLA Sport 2004

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.