Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,349 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option (2975 Views)

SOLD!!!! Nigerian Used 2004 Toyota Corolla - #1.6 Last!!!! / My Fresh 2005 Camry @1.6 last last .. Not negotiable / Toyota Venza 2009 Registered Location Surulere Price N3.6 Last. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by Austineok(m): 2:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
Leather seat
Automatic transmission
Lagos cleared
Power buttons
Chilling Ac
Located in Isolo

Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by Austineok(m): 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
Pics

Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
Austineok:
Leather seat
Alloy rims
Automatic transmission
Lagos cleared
Power buttons
Chilling Ac
Located in Isolo

is this vehicle Accidented? How bad was it? Did the airbags deploy?
Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by Austineok(m): 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2018
Nope
Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
Austineok:
Nope

what does nope answer? I asked 3 questions.

1 Like

Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by FX99: 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
How can a car be full options without alloy rims?

1 Like

Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
Austineok:
Leather seat
Alloy rims
Automatic transmission
Lagos cleared
Power buttons
Chilling Ac
Located in Isolo

is it in the trunk?

1 Like

Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by Freeman59: 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2018
alloy rims indeed. nice car though
Austineok:
Pics
Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by ejembi28(m): 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
U will not sel this scrap here,without disclosing its details to innocent buyers OGA dealer

9 Likes

Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by Philadelphia: 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2018
ejembi28:
U will not sel this scrap here,without disclosing its details to innocent buyers OGA dealer

I see that you've been doing well I the auto section and helping gullible prospective buyers not to fall victims to dubious sellers. I can only say thank you.
Please don't stop this good that you're doing.
Thanks again.

10 Likes

Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by ejembi28(m): 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
Uwc
Philadelphia:

I see that you've been doing well I the auto section and helping gullible prospective buyers not to fall victims to dubious sellers. I can only say thank you.
Please don't stop this good that you're doing.
Thanks again.
Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by Cosplay: 5:46am On Mar 06, 2018
ejembi28:
Uwc

Oh so another person still wan sell this pile of shit? I swear whoever buy this thing deserve the death or bodily harm wey dey wait for am. Any basic vin check go show this severe accident.
Mention me whenever you come across any of these recalcitrant fools

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by Cosplay: 5:47am On Mar 06, 2018
Austineok:
Leather seat
Automatic transmission
Lagos cleared
Power buttons
Chilling Ac
Located in Isolo

Go and die sir. If you will not have sense to do the right thing.
Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by Explorers(m): 6:13am On Mar 06, 2018
lol...
Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by Cosplay: 6:53am On Mar 06, 2018
Austineok:
Nope

You’re an idiot. Very unimaginative one sef

1 Like

Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by Cosplay: 6:59am On Mar 06, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

is it in the trunk?

grin cheesy I think it’s in his bedroom like the guy that removed his Volvo bumper to keep it safe from scratches while he’s driving

oga Valarinz

2 Likes

Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by Trustme2(m): 7:03am On Mar 06, 2018
Hmmmm. Na wa o. This deal don cast. See the scrap this guy wan sell for 1.6m.
Make una dey fear God now. cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by Cosplay: 7:05am On Mar 06, 2018
Trustme2:
Hmmmm. Na wa o. This deal don cast. See the scrap this guy wan sell for 1.6m.
Make una dey fear God now. cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Stick around Sir. There are many more like him here.
Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by dfrost: 7:26am On Mar 06, 2018
Men don dey bust the syndicate.

Explorers, Gazzuz, ejembi28, Cosplay et al 1 - 0 Salvaged Cars Syndicate

Game on.
Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by dfrost: 7:32am On Mar 06, 2018
Greed is now the order of the day in this auto business. Some are just there to rip people off their hard work.

If you want to sell a car that is salvaged, at least have the decency of telling the buyer. There's no harm in that.

Well done guys.

1 Like

Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by valarinz: 7:38am On Mar 06, 2018
Cosplay:

grin cheesy I think it’s in his bedroom like the guy that removed his Volvo bumper to keep it safe from scratches while he’s driving

oga Valarinz

Now you see exactly how excited you are cos you've caught someone selling a real accident vehicle, you're not afraid of embarrassing him with accident reports and full pics, how come it's that difficult to do in my case

It now so happens you love me so much and you want my reputation to stay intact so you refused to "embarrass " me here. You've dug and dug, even stalking me as far as fb, and yet you couldn't find a single accident car from the ones I've sold to taunt me with, yet you still crave my attention.

Once a Handshake extends beyond the elbows it's no longer friendly, it's considered wrestling, since you can't pull enough dirt on me to warrant calling my name on all scam threads then I'll advise you to stop it for now, don't let me take this personal as you're already doing it.

I've had various professional altercations with many people here and it ended that day on that thread cos it's nothing personal, none have gone digging into my personal life as far as coming to post the village I come from here all to score cheap points to the entertainment of your fans, if you're truly in it for the fight against accident cars then bring up one from my ads, else stop playing with my name

I believe this is considered an adequate warning again. Tnx

6 Likes

Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by kpompey: 7:50am On Mar 06, 2018
Most toks in Nigeria are accidents vehicle and they are brought to Nigeria in this form, except those genuinely purchase from Cutonou.The guy did a good job refurbishing the car and as a business man,he will surely conceal most of these details so as to facilitate sales,reasons you have to inspect with ur mechanic and panel beaters.If you check the car,many things won't be as good as new, plus the fact that it can never be first body.
The only objection is that car like this should be cheap,at most 1 million or 1.1million is ok.
Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by Cosplay: 7:54am On Mar 06, 2018
valarinz:

Now you see exactly how excited you are cos you've caught someone selling a real accident vehicle, you're not afraid of embarrassing him with accident reports and full pics, how come it's that difficult to do in my case

It now so happens you love me so much and you want my reputation to stay intact so you refused to "embarrass " me here. You've dug and dug, even stalking me as far as fb, and yet you couldn't find a single accident car from the ones I've sold to taunt me with, yet you still crave my attention.

Once a Handshake extends beyond the elbows it's no longer friendly, it's considered wrestling, since you can't pull enough dirt on me to warrant calling my name on all scam threads then I'll advise you to stop it for now, don't let me take this personal as you're already doing it.

I've had various professional altercations with many people here and it ended that day on that thread cos it's nothing personal, none have gone digging into my personal life as far as coming to post the village I come from here all to score cheap points to the entertainment of your fans, if you're truly in it for the fight against accident cars then bring up one from my ads, else stop playing with my name

You made a mistake the moment you made the decision to theaten me. I have a feeling you will come to regret that decision pretty soon wink
Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by Cosplay: 7:56am On Mar 06, 2018
kpompey:
Most toks in Nigeria are accidents vehicle and they are brought to Nigeria in this form, except those genuinely purchase from Cutonou.The guy did a good job refurbishing the car and as a business man,he will surely conceal most of these details so as to facilitate sales,reasons you have to inspect with ur mechanic and panel beaters.If you check the car,many things won't be as good as new, plus the fact that it can never be first body.
The only objection is that car like this should be cheap,at most 1 million or 1.1million is ok.

Look at this silly person encouraging hiding severely accidented vehicle history.

Please carry your dishonest opinions and stick them where the sun don’t shine.
Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by valarinz: 7:58am On Mar 06, 2018
Cosplay:

You made a mistake the moment you made the decision to theaten me. I have a feeling you will come to regret that decision pretty soon wink

So, what do you now think you're doing? Hurting me??
Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by Cosplay: 8:05am On Mar 06, 2018
valarinz:

And yes, I did find an accidented Volvo you sold. I mean, who even drives a Volvo for you to get accidented Volvo’s. That’s just weird sir.
So here’s a link to the accidented Volvo and the thread exposing you.
The bumper you claimed “removed”, have you returned it? grin cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/4169973/direct-05-model-xc90-toks/1#65599605
Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by Cosplay: 8:05am On Mar 06, 2018
valarinz:

So, what do you now think you're doing? Hurting me??

No sir, just debating. Friendly debate.
Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by Cosplay: 8:10am On Mar 06, 2018
valarinz:

Professional? After this display on that front page thread yesterday?

https://www.nairaland.com/4378034/shocking-transformation-some-crashed-cars/13

i don’t quite think people who witnessed that shameful display of ignorance will agree with you
Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by valarinz: 8:15am On Mar 06, 2018
Cosplay:

Professional? After this display on that front page thread yesterday?

https://www.nairaland.com/4378034/shocking-transformation-some-crashed-cars/13

i don’t quite think people who witnessed that shameful display of ignorance will agree with you

Ok, ill assume you know you've been warned for the second day running, nice day
Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by Cosplay: 8:18am On Mar 06, 2018
valarinz:

Ok, ill assume you know you've been warned for the second day running, nice day

https://www.nairaland.com/4169973/direct-05-model-xc90-toks/1#65599605

You too Sir. I’m not even going to warn you. I don’t issue those.
Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by MizMyColi(f): 9:41am On Mar 06, 2018
Cosplay:

Oh so another person still wan sell this pile of shit? I swear whoever buy this thing deserve the death or bodily harm wey dey wait for am. Any basic vin check go show this severe accident.
Mention me whenever you come across any of these recalcitrant fools

How can you see vin just by looking at the pictures on nl.

I'm genuinely curious please.
Re: Super Clean 2006 Camry Toks At 1.6 Last Full Option by kpompey: 10:07am On Mar 06, 2018
Cosplay:

Look at this silly person encouraging hiding severely accidented vehicle history.

Please carry your dishonest opinions and stick them where the sun don’t shine.

Guy,when you think you are the most prudent,believe you me,you are the most foolish.You need to face reality and be factual.Talk till tomorrow ,the guy will still sell his car,one man best food is another man poison, and by the way he's not forcing you to buy his car, and reason you should inspect before payment. Rheotorically, will you throw away such car or dash it for free?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cars From 400k To 10m Contact 08022219777 / No Longer Available / Mercedes Benz C300 2016 premium Toks... 9m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.