Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President (41973 Views)

Liberia President George Weah Declares Education Is Free At Public Universities / George Weah Declares Tuition Free In Public Universities In Liberia / Friends Carry Graduate In Wheelbarrow In Liberia To Celebrate His Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
reciprokal:
Seriously? this is beyond lame. Jayceon tacitly begging to have the last say by churning up infant lallations as a pretence for comeback.

This is beyond reprehensible. Jayceon the wordsmith!! grin grin grin

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by reciprokal: 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2018
postmann:

Can't you read between the lines? Your vanquished adversary is out of steam. What is left of him is his false pride.

Now take a hero's bow and let the last page of this conquest be sealed with his ignoble blood.
Looooooooooolz grin grin grin

You read my mind. What's left of Jayceon is just the dying hisses of a headless snake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2018
postmann I got you a mirror

Lezz's empty life in a nutshell:

* You are jobless (despite being supposedly more educated than me)

* You have no friends and you belong in a basket of social misfits

* You were brought up in a broken home (the fact that you always resort to insulting people about their parents when you can't handle the hit is evident)

*You are a delusional sociopath with false sense of superiority

* You have no girlfriend and you don't get laid otherwise you wouldn't be acting like a drama queen on another man's forum ;

South Africans are at the bottom of all human index? the country with the largest black middle class?

when was the last time you had lights on for at least 5 hours without interruptions?

your country ranks the lowest in Africa in terms of literacy rate,meaning a large percentage of Nigerian youth don't have basic education that's why they resort to offering themselves to Arabs for eternal slavery.

Go ahead,but brural effects of British rule still linger in your country

PROUDLY BROUGHT TO YOU BY JAYCE THE WORDSMITH grin

5 Likes

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by postmann: 8:38pm On Mar 07, 2018
Jayceon:
postmann I got you a mirror

Lezz's empty life in a nutshell:

* You are jobless (despite being supposedly more educated than me)

* You have no friends and you belong in a basket of social misfits

* You were brought up in a broken home (the fact that you always resort to insulting people about their parents when you can't handle the hit is evident)

*You are a delusional sociopath with false sense of superiority

* You have no girlfriend and you don't get laid otherwise you wouldn't be acting like a drama queen on another man's forum ;

South Africans are at the bottom of all human index? the country with the largest black middle class?

when was the last time you had lights on for at least 5 hours without interruptions?

your country ranks the lowest in Africa in terms of literacy rate,meaning a large percentage of Nigerian youth don't have basic education that's why they resort to offering themselves to Arabs for eternal slavery.

Go ahead,but brural effects of British rule still linger in your country

PROUDLY BROUGHT TO YOU BY JAYCE THE WORDSMITH grin

The little white note hanging on my rare view mirror reads: "postmann is more than what your failed ancestors ever hoped to be!!!"

I scribbled that on my way from work while caught up in traffic.

You're the real jobless junkie, casted asunder by the wind of idleness as you roam about in a foreign forum all day everyday, depicting the life of your ancestors who roamed aimlessly across the thickets after being disinherited by the Boers.

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by LeSudAfricaine: 12:02am On Mar 08, 2018
Jayceon:
You must understand that Afonjas have no shame.Only an afonja will live off the glory of another man

I don't see how another man's noble prize make lezz's empty life worth living grin
the usual rants of the Nobel prize I know, lol. And then he qoutes and praises himself, lollool

1 Like

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by Nobody: 5:44am On Mar 08, 2018
postmann:

The little white note hanging on my rare view mirror reads: "postmann is more than what your failed ancestors ever hoped to be!!!"

You're the real jobless junkie, casted asunder by the wind of idleness as you roam about in a foreign forum all day everyday, depicting the life of your ancestors who roamed aimlessly across the thickets after being disinherited by the Boers.

grin grin grin

My cobra clutches are vicious,now I got lezz the low self-esteem diva flaunting her cheap life on the net grin .Is that jalopy even yours? grin grin

see? we can officially say I'm the puppet master and you dance when I pull the strings.what's next? you gonna show me your pink thong?.I always could smell the homo in you and it seems my instincts didn't deceive me wink

You always prove that my assertions about your worthless and pathetic existence were SPOT ON.Anybody who sink to your level of desperation should never be called a man...NEVER

you can put as many laughing emojis as you like but you can't wish away the severe butt hurt you've been subjected to cool

1 Like

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by postmann: 7:56am On Mar 08, 2018
Jayceon:
My cobra clutches are vicious,now I got lezz the low self-esteem diva flaunting her cheap life on the net grin .Is that jalopy even yours? grin grin

You can't stare reality in the face anymore than your Xenophobic patriots could accept the bitter truth that they failed serially where every other black African have succeeded grin grin grin
I just gave you a reality sucker punch! And as for lezz, he drives an E class Mercedes

Is the jalopy even yours??
Uhuhwahahahahahahahahaha!!! That was a slip of envy escaping through your facade like a poorly built China made submarine sipping in water.
cool

Jayceon:

see? we can officially say I'm the puppet master and you dance when I pull the strings.what's next? you gonna show me your pink thong?.I always could smell the homo in you and it seems my instincts didn't deceive me wink

This slave boy from a generational chain of bondsmen dares to dream. I know freedom is number one on your wishlist. But hey, not so fast, the Boers might have left, but Nigeria is in charge running your streets.

We play the tune, even the drug-laced tunes and you junkies do the moon walk like zombies! grin grin cool

Jayceon:

You always prove that my assertions about your worthless and pathetic existence were SPOT ON.Anybody who sink to your level of desperation should never be called a man...NEVER

you can put as many laughing emojis as you like but you can't wish away the severe butt hurt you've been subjected to cool

You've not seen frustration yet. This is just a peep into postmann's world. In stark contrast to your aimless life which drove you to pitch your tent on a Nigerian forum, idling away, making cheap small talks while your country's economy takes a nosedive because lazy black apes like you from south Africa can't work.

Now, take another look at the 2nd pic, look at the time once again. I'm on my way to work, leaving you behind while you cyber-raom from forum to forum like a jobless contemporary Zulu ape hopping from one cyber-tree to the other.
cool cool cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by reciprokal: 8:56am On Mar 08, 2018
postmann:

grin grin grin

Princess Jayceon has been assuredly sodomized on this forum he had to copy and paste his posts after resorting to memes when he run dry of new words.
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by reciprokal: 9:06am On Mar 08, 2018
Jayceon:

That dude you called jobless is on his way to work this morning something no man in your bloodlines ever did except serve the boers as butlers, urchins and nannies.
And handed over your future to the invading dutch without so much of a resistance!

You're still lying on your rickety bed soaked with sweat of frustration logged on to a Nigerian forum and hoping your sister hand over the proceeds of her drug deals she earned after being a bonus deal to her Nigerian drug boss.

You're an unemployable shitbag Jayceon. If your parents ever had a descent job they will tell you what a horrible excuse of an adult you are.

While your mother was busy tending a Boers garden and fulfilling interracial fantasies to Botha's brothers, your father was rotting away as a yellow-bellied coward who was too frightened to secure a family piece of land for any of his cursed seeds.

Any day Time-travel becomes a reality, I'm going back in time to FORCE-FEED your mother with instant abortion pills to flush the abomination she carries in her stomach.

Humanity is better off having Zulus trickling down their mothers' legs as a putrid discoloured blood of miscarriage than having them as flesh and blood to become the burden of all of Africa!!!

Imagine if Africa didn't have to spend all those huge sums of money negotiating for your freedom which eventually turned out to be a wasteful exercise and investment of no returns!!!

Son of a dispossessed lout! grin

You will type from now till the second Mandela comes to try the final push for your liberation but you can never match the sheer savagery of my delivery.

Swatting you is easier than Soweto 1976!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 09, 2018
postmann:

You can't stare reality in the face anymore than your Xenophobic patriots could accept the bitter truth that they failed serially where every other black African have succeeded grin grin grin
I just gave you a reality sucker punch! And as for lezz, he drives an E class Mercedes

Uhuhwahahahahahahahahaha!!! That was a slip of envy escaping through your facade like a poorly built China made submarine sipping in water.
cool

This slave boy from a generational chain of bondsmen dares to dream. I know freedom is number one on your wishlist. But hey, not so fast, the Boers might have left, but Nigeria is in charge running your streets.

We play the tune, even the drug-laced tunes and you junkies do the moon walk like zombies! grin grin cool

You've not seen frustration yet. This is just a peep into postmann's world. In stark contrast to your aimless life which drove you to pitch your tent on a Nigerian forum, idling away, making cheap small talks while your country's economy takes a nosedive because lazy black apes like you from south Africa can't work.

Now, take another look at the 2nd pic, look at the time once again. I'm on my way to work, leaving you behind while you cyber-raom from forum to forum like a jobless contemporary Zulu ape hopping from one cyber-tree to the other.
cool cool cool
Gosh! The butt hurt has reached the maximum grin

I'm so under your skin to the point of making you resort to this kind of low-class stunting?

now I'm jealous of your miserable life? if you knew that compared to my standard of living yours is lower than that of wild dogs you would not be embarrassing yourself like this,but of course an insecure societal reject like you has to post pics to drive home some cheap points,Jayce The puppet master don't stoop that low,remember that I'm the master and you the puppet wink

keep slaying miss lezz

3 Likes

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 09, 2018
reciprokal:

That dude you called jobless is on his way to work this morning something no man in your bloodlines ever did except serve the boers as butlers, urchins and nannies.
And handed over your future to the invading dutch without so much of a resistance!

You're still lying on your rickety bed soaked with sweat of frustration logged on to a Nigerian forum and hoping your sister hand over the proceeds of her drug deals she earned after being a bonus deal to her Nigerian drug boss.

You're an unemployable shitbag Jayceon. If your parents ever had a descent job they will tell you what a horrible excuse of an adult you are.

While your mother was busy tending a Boers garden and fulfilling interracial fantasies to Botha's brothers, your father was rotting away as a yellow-bellied coward who was too frightened to secure a family piece of land for any of his cursed seeds.

Any day Time-travel becomes a reality, I'm going back in time to FORCE-FEED your mother with instant abortion pills to flush the abomination she carries in her stomach.

Humanity is better off having Zulus trickling down their mothers' legs as a putrid discoloured blood of miscarriage than having them as flesh and blood to become the burden of all of Africa!!!

Imagine if Africa didn't have to spend all those huge sums of money negotiating for your freedom which eventually turned out to be a wasteful exercise and investment of no returns!!!

You will type from now till the second Mandela comes to try the final push for your liberation but you can never match the sheer savagery of my delivery.

While you were typing this long senseless comment Fulani savages were ravaging villages.GET YOUR PRIORITIES IN ORDER

Stop trying to do damage control by quoting me more than twice.You are no match

3 Likes

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by reciprokal: 5:15am On Mar 09, 2018
Jayceon:
While you were typing this long senseless comment Fulani savages were ravaging villages.GET YOUR PRIORITIES IN ORDER

Stop trying to do damage control by quoting me more than twice.You are no match

You have been a permanent squatter on a Nigerian forum trying to rebrand your country when in truth There are 132.4 rapes per 100,000 people per year in your home land which is by far the highest in the world: Botswana is in second with 93, Sweden in third with 64; no other country exceeds 32.

As we speak ,white settlers in south Africa are trying to set-up a city-state like Kleinfontein and other coastal areas to become a separate republic and this bantu-zulu is found all year round on Nairaland yapping like a rabies inflicted dog.

Your fathers' grave sites are about to permanently become another man's county forever an you're here looking for your girlfriend which has become a puppet to a Nigerian.

May God have mercy on your unmotivated soul.

Lost sheep!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by postmann: 7:23am On Mar 09, 2018
Jayceon:
Gosh! The butt hurt has reached the maximum grin

I'm so under your skin to the point of making you resort to this kind of low-class stunting?

now I'm jealous of your miserable life? if you knew that compared to my standard of living yours is lower than that of wild dogs you would not be embarrassing yourself like this,but of course an insecure societal reject like you has to post pics to drive home some cheap points,Jayce The puppet master don't stoop that low,remember that I'm the master and you the puppet wink

keep slaying miss lezz

This is what you have to offer as a reposte after 24hrs, losing sleep on my account?
Uhuahahahahahahaha!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

The lamest of retorts from little pinky jayceon.

You're so slow upstairs like a London bus caught up in improvisational traffic.

Your standard of living?? bwuahahahahah!

You're the same langourous, wait-for-ANC-meal-ticket, self-indulgent nairaland addict. My favourite Zulu vagabond.
grin grin grin

There's nothing attached to your name. You're as empty as a Monday church auditorium. Just another xenophobic looter of foreign-owned shops.
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by TheUmbra: 7:37am On Mar 09, 2018
When a Nigerian plays the drug tune, all a Zulu junkie gatta do is do the moon walk like a drug-obese zombie!
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by reciprokal: 9:00am On Mar 09, 2018
postmann:

This is what you have to offer as a reposte after 24hrs, losing sleep on my account?

You're the same langourous, wait-for-ANC-meal-ticket, self-indulgent nairaland addict. My favourite Zulu vagabond.
grin grin grin

There's nothing attached to your name. You're as empty as a Monday church auditorium. Just another xenophobic looter of foreign-owned shops.
grin grin grin

Chai!! Lolz @ Xenophobic looter of foreign shops!!!

Jayceon and his wild Zulus who are famous for shoplifting and stealing of foodstuffs of African immigrants is trying to pretend to be posh grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by reciprokal: 9:02am On Mar 09, 2018
TheUmbra:
When a Nigerian plays the drug tune, all a Zulu junkie gatta do is do the moon walk like a drug-obese zombie!
grin grin grin
keakakakakakakka, kwioquiokwio grin grin grin grin I didn't know Jayceon is a fat dirty slob with double chin grin

3 Likes

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by reciprokal: 9:08am On Mar 09, 2018
postmann:

cool

cool cool cool

Ouch! Can someone really take all this pumeling and still survive?

Only a Zulu can. After 400 years of endless slavery!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 09, 2018
reciprokal:

Jayceon and his wild Zulus who are famous for shoplifting and stealing of foodstuffs of African immigrants is trying to pretend to be posh grin
So now we posting pics? you sure you wanna go there with me?

you live in a class house and if you knew what's good for you.....

1 Like

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 09, 2018
postmann:

grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Yes that's all I had to offer,remember that you are the one with a point to prove,NOT ME,and I'm the reason you feel the way you do right now.I'm all in your head ;Down

okay let's see,I made you bring out all your monikers to combat Jayce cause you can't stand me with just one,and I'm the one who's low upstairs? wonders shall never end

Yes my living standard is thousands times better than your smelly Lagos slum,I know it is uncomfortable to your ears like 90% of your envious bros but it remains a FACT smiley

ANC don't do sh*t for me and I have never in my life expected another man to think for me unlike your pathetic government that loot money and live you maggots starving and after that they wait for YT to recolonise them grin grin

The only thing attached to your name is your multiple NL accounts and Ls I have been handing you left and right

2 Likes

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by reciprokal: 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
Jayceon:
So now we posting pics? you sure you wanna go there with me?

you live in a class house and if you knew what's good for you.....
I have annihilated you in the pen game.

Come to pictures and I will behead you and show the world Africa's so-called developed country.

You will witness your own burial !

3 Likes

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
reciprokal:

You have been a permanent squatter on a Nigerian forum trying to rebrand your country when in truth There are 132.4 rapes per 100,000 people per year in your home land which is by far the highest in the world: Botswana is in second with 93, Sweden in third with 64; no other country exceeds 32.

As we speak ,white settlers in south Africa are trying to set-up a city-state like Kleinfontein and other coastal areas to become a separate republic and this bantu-zulu is found all year round on Nairaland yapping like a rabies inflicted dog.

Your fathers' grave sites are about to permanently become another man's county forever an you're here looking for your girlfriend which has become a puppet to a Nigerian.

May God have mercy on your unmotivated soul.

Lost sheep!
Islam child molesters are busy kidnapping young girls left and right.

BH warriors are harvesting your army at an alarming rate,your sh*thole zoo will soon be declared a Boko Haram state and your government will soon submit to the mighty Boko Haram warriors

FOOlanis are killing people like flies in a very gruesome manner more than the human mind could ever perceive.

Cultists are tearing innocent souls from limp to limp with machetes because in their primitive brain they have created a false notion than human parts will make them the next Warren Buffett and Bill Gates grin grin

Have we not heard of Biafaria? aren't there people people in your lord forsaken sh*thole calling for an independent state because Naija became a hopeless and inhabitable toilet after Britain left you crude savages to your own device? for six fu*cking decades all you ever achieved was take naija 2 millenia back

Lezz you can never try to act all sophisticated with me,perhaps you try with your neighbors,not with the Mighty RSA

1 Like

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2018
reciprokal:
I have annihilated you in the pen game.

Come to pictures and I will behead you and show the world Africa's so-called developed countries.

You will witness your own burial !
In your wet dreams.

1 Like

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
reciprokal:

And these are the tools you apes use to butcher people in the hope becoming a millionaire cheesy

and that's just the tip of the iceberg

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by reciprokal: 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
Jayceon:
Islam child molesters are busy kidnapping young girls left and right.

BH warriors are harvesting your army at an alarming rate,your sh*thole zoo will soon be declared a Boko Haram state and your government will soon submit to the mighty Boko Haram warriors

FOOlanis are killing people like flies in a very gruesome manner more than the human mind could ever perceive.

Cultists are tearing innocent souls from limp to limp with machetes because in their primitive brain they have created a false notion than human parts will make them the next Warren Buffett and Bill Gates grin grin

Have we not heard of Biafaria? aren't there people people in your lord forsaken sh*thole calling for an independent state because Naija became a hopeless and inhabitable toilet after Britain left you crude savages to your own device? for six fu*cking decades all you ever achieved was take naija 2 millenia back

Lezz you can never try to act all sophisticated with me,perhaps you try with your neighbors,not with the Mighty RSA
Looooooooooolz! Jayceon gets touchy touchy again when served a cold meal of truth!

I felt the raw energy of your post , I must have hot you hard with home truth.

Indeed Biafra and indigenous people of south East Nigeria once agitated for an independent state like Barcelona in Spain is doing and southern United States did.

However the difference is that these are indigenous people in their respective countries. Unlike in south Africa where 4.5 million settlers are carving out the coastal regions --a geographical location renowned for its shipping activities-- as their own independent state.

These 4.5 million settlers own over 70 % of your land including your ancestral gravesites and they are on the verge of disappearance forever. What it entails is that your children will be children of no past or identity.

The difference between both of us is that I'm broadly educated while you're just a Bantu ape over-fixated in a Nigerian forum and obsessed with the people who made you jump off your imaginary high horse to realise you're a bondsman , a willing slave, albeit a happy, contented one.

Durban in south Africa used to be one of the world top shipping destinations,but today after Zulu rulership it has fallen off the first 50 shipping destinations of the world. Your ineptitude and lack of education and exposure is in all facets of your national life.

South Africa remains the only African country built to western standards but Zulus destroyed it to the ground and killed every working infrastructure and system.

Jayceon, your parents couldn't hold up a working country for just 20 years. You and your lots are no more civilised than pongo-gorrilas.

If you deny this then tell me any other country in the world with 150 murders per day when there isn't any civil unrest or communal clash! Only south Africa.

We brought these monkeys down from up their trees to pretend to partake in civility.

How could a peaceful country have the same life expectancy with war ravaged Somalia? But south Africa does!

How could 4.5 million white settlers have over 9 billionaires and nearly 50 million zulus have just one? Was that why President Zuma was singing "kill the boers" out of frustration?

South Africa is the most dangerous place to be outside a war zone! You people couldn't run a modern country handed over to you on a platter. Shame!

For tomorrow's South Africa, see today's Zimbabwe.

70% of the world’s gold is found from South Africa. 80% of the world’s diamonds. 80% of the world’s platinum. Even now, of all the mined gold in the world, 40% comes from the Gauteng gold fields.

Despite all these Zulus still turned the place into a beacon of despair and anguish with 25% unemployment, making 1 in 5 south African unemployed.

Infrastructure run by Bantu Zulu illiterates most of whom can't write their national anthem in English.

Today, south Africa is on a free fall into insignificance and only Zulus own the manual on how to wreck a 1st world nation into a cesspit 3rx world nation in record time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
reciprokal:

Looooooooooolz! Jayceon gets touchy touchy again when served a cold meal of truth!

Indeed Biafra and indigenous people of south East Nigeria once agitated for an independent state like Barcelona in Spain is doing and southern United States did.

However the difference is that these are indigenous people in their respective countries. Unlike in south Africa where 4.5 million settlers are carving out the coastal regions --a geographical location renowned for its shipping activities-- as their own independent state.

These 4.5 million settlers own over 70 % of your land including your ancestral gravesites and they are on the verge of disappearance forever. What it entails is that your children will be children of no past or identity.

The difference between both of us is that I'm broadly educated while you're just a Bantu ape over-fixated in a Nigerian forum and obsessed with the people who made you jump off your imaginary high horse to realise you're a bondsman still, a willing slave albeit a happy, contented one.

Durban in south Africa used to be one of the world too shipping destinations,but today after Zulu rulership it has called off the first 50 shipping destinations of the world. Your ineptitude and lack of education and exposure is in all facets of your national life.

South Africa remains the only African country built to western standards but Zulus destroyed it to the grown and killed every working infrastructure and system.

Jayceon, your parents couldn't hold up a working country for just 20 years. You and your lots are no more civilised than pongo-gorrilas.

If you deny this then tell me any other country in the world with 150 murders a day when there isn't any civil unrest or communal clash! Only south Africa.

We brought these monkeys from up their trees to pretend to partake in civility.

How could a peaceful country have the same life expectancy with war ravaged Somalia? But south Africa does!

How could 4.5 million white settlers have over 9 billionaires and nearly 50 million zulus have just one. Was that why President Zuma was singing "kill the boers" out of frustration?

South Africa is the most dangerous place to be outside a war zone! You people couldn't run a modern country handed over to you on a platter.

70% of the world’s gold is found from South Africa. 80% of the world’s diamonds. 80% of the world’s platinum. Even now, of all the mined gold in the world, 40% comes from the Gauteng gold fields.

Despite all these Zulus still turned the place into a beacon of despair and anguish with 25% unemployment, making 1 in 5 south African unemployed.

Infrastructure run by Bantu Zulu illiterates most of whom can't write their national anthem in English.

Today, south Africa is on a free fall into insignificance and only Zulus own the manual on how to wrench a 1st world nation in record time.

Cheapest electricity in the world. Best water reclamation in the world. Africa’s economic powerhouse until Zuma.

One thing you've always been good at is diversion.you never answer in line of what my comments entail especially when you realise I hit too close to home

more like you felt raw energy of plain truth,and you went ahead and strayed from it.It's a known fact that y'all skins get itchy when told who you truly are.FALSE SENSE OF SUPERIORITY MAKES YOU NASTY.

Okay now let's look at things that make SA a powerhouse of the continent,the things you don't wanna hear about

* SA remain the most industrialised country on the continent.

* South Africa has the longest tarred roads in Africa

* SA dominates the list of best universities in Africa ( your failed zoo doesn't even have one university in top 100 ) grin

* SA generate more electricity than any country on the continent (we even provide for some of our neighboring countries)

* We have the best hospitals ( while your President flies to London to get treated for mere fu*cking flu) .what a useless sh*thole

- ohh and I hear due to horrific care system naija has high rate of infant deaths,meaning 8 out of every 10 babies die at birth.VERY SAD cry

* SA first and only African country to host a soccer world cup,and some mugus were hurt that we never asked for assistance from them cool

* We have the best transport system in Africa,even your apes that managed to get to the shores of SA can't deny that

* I can go on and on,but I don't want your envious heart to kill you

now tell me what naija has accomplished...I'll wait
Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by skallion7(m): 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
reciprokal:

Please forgive him grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by skallion7(m): 4:51pm On Mar 09, 2018
reciprokal:

The difference between both of us is that I'm broadly educated while you're just a Bantu ape over-fixated in a Nigerian forum and obsessed with the people who made you jump off your imaginary high horse to realise you're a bondsman , a willing slave, albeit a happy, contented one.

Durban in south Africa used to be one of the world top shipping destinations,but today after Zulu rulership it has fallen off the first 50 shipping destinations of the world. Your ineptitude and lack of education and exposure is in all facets of your national life.

South Africa remains the only African country built to western standards but Zulus destroyed it to the ground and killed every working infrastructure and system.

If you deny this then tell me any other country in the world with 150 murders per day when there isn't any civil unrest or communal clash! Only south Africa.

We brought these monkeys down from up their trees to pretend to partake in civility.

How could 4.5 million white settlers have over 9 billionaires and nearly 50 million zulus have just one? Was that why President Zuma was singing "kill the boers" out of frustration?

South Africa is the most dangerous place to be outside a war zone! You people couldn't run a modern country handed over to you on a platter. Shame!

Today, south Africa is on a free fall into insignificance and only Zulus own the manual on how to wreck a 1st world nation into a cesspit 3rx world nation in record time.

Hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by reciprokal: 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
Jayceon:
One thing you've always been good at is diversion.you never answer in line of what my comments entail especially when you realise I hit too close to home

more like you felt raw energy of plain truth,and you went ahead and strayed from it.It's a known fact that y'all skins get itchy when told who you truly are.FALSE SENSE OF SUPERIORITY MAKES YOU NASTY.

Okay now let's look at things that make SA a powerhouse of the continent,the things you don't wanna hear about

* SA remain the most industrialised country on the continent.
all your industries are crippled. The foreign investment that came in because of the Boers have all run off to Europe and USA to the extent General Motors and Ford are leaving your countries. White firms like ShopRite, games etc are now asylum seekers in Nigeria.

Jayceon:

* South Africa has the longest tarred roads in Africa
S A has the fastest declining infrastructure in Africa. No other country has been demoted from 1st to 3rd world country in modern history except South Africa.

Jayceon:

* SA dominates the list of best universities in Africa ( your failed zoo doesn't even have one university in top 100 ) grin

And how come no Zulu or Bantu or Xhosa or Tswana or native South African has ever won a international noble price for academics? Your pass mark is 30% when all of the world is 50% Devil punish you. Idiot. Nigeria has won multiple Nobel prizes and are the most educated people in the USA.

Jayceon:

* SA generate more electricity than any country on the continent (we even provide for some of our neighboring countries)
Mozambique supplies you electricity and even threatened to stop the supply during your xenophobic madness. You're a lying shiit-eating pig. There's still load shedding in south Africa and your ANC keeps giving excuses that the power infrastructure was originally meant for whites. You're a piteous slip of humanity to lie to me. Bastard!

Jayceon:

* We have the best hospitals ( while your President flies to London to get treated for mere fu*cking flu) .what a useless sh*thole

- ohh and I hear due to horrific care system naija has high rate of infant deaths,meaning 8 out of every 10 babies die at birth.VERY SAD cry

Your hospital has declined into a waiting motuary. A hospital where 3 patients occupy a single bed. A hospital where GSM phone touch light is used as emergency contingency during power failure.

A country that relies on Cuban charity to triangle its doctors! grin

Jayceon:

* SA first and only African country to host a soccer world cup,and some mugus were hurt that we never asked for assistance from them cool

are you so cursed that you didn't know you bribed to host the world cup?

Jayceon:

* We have the best transport system in Africa,even your apes that managed to get to the shores of SA can't deny that

* I can go on and on,but I don't want your envious heart to kill you

now tell me what naija has accomplished...I'll wait

you're beneath Burundi in all national development..

*Nigeria remains the only African country to hit an economy of over .5 trillion dollars

* First African noble laureate

* First African country to launch satellite into orbit that's home grown

* Africa's entertainment headquarters

* Home to world's largest music and movie production

* The Pioneer inntiator of south Africa liberation ( that include setting your parents and Mandela free)

* Africa's largest economy allcby black magic. No white or western help

* Home to the fastest rising millionaires

* Highest billionaire concentration in Africa

Tjeost goes on.

Now mention something in south Africa you need that isn't affiliated to the white settlers in south Africa, which you have destroyed in any case!

Pathetic idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by reciprokal: 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
skallion7:
Please forgive him grin cheesy
how can one forgive the son of a minion? It's a tall asking. But Jayceon can be pardoned if he agrees to send out anyone of his sisters to tend to my domestic needs.

Provided he can find a sober one.

2 Likes

Re: Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
reciprokal:
all your industries are crippled. The foreign investment that came in because of the Boers have all run off to Europe and USA to the extent General Motors and Ford are leaving your countries. White firms like ShopRite, games etc are now asylum seekers in Nigeria.

S A has the fastest declining infrastructure in Africa. No other country has been demoted from 1st to 3rd world country in modern history except South Africa.

And how come no Zulu or Bantu or Xhosa or Tswana or native South African has ever won a international noble price for academics? Your pass mark is 30% when all of the world is 50% Devil punish you. Idiot. Nigeria has won multiple Nobel prizes and are the most educated people in the USA.

Mozambique supplies you electricity and even threatened to stop the supply during your xenophobic madness. You're a lying shiit-eating pig. There's still load shedding in south Africa and your ANC keeps giving excuses that the power infrastructure was originally meant for whites. You're a piteous slip of humanity to lie to me. Bastard!

Your hospital has declined into a waiting motuary. A hospital where 3 patients occupy a single bed. A hospital where GSM phone touch light is used as emergency contingency during power failure.

A country that relies on Cuban charity to triangle its doctors! grin

are you so cursed that you didn't know you bribed to host the world cup?

you're beneath Burundi in all national development..

*Nigeria remains the only African country to hit an economy of over .5 trillion dollars

* First African noble laureate

* First African country to launch satellite into orbit that's home grown

* Africa's entertainment headquarters

* Home to world's largest music and movie production

* The Pioneer inntiator of south Africa liberation ( that include setting your parents and Mandela free)

* Africa's largest economy allcby black magic. No white or western help

* Home to the fastest rising millionaires

* Highest billionaire concentration in Africa

Tjeost goes on.

Now mention something in south Africa you need that isn't affiliated to the white settlers in south Africa, which you have destroyed in any case!

Pathetic idiot.
Yet we remain the most industrialised country,you import our water melon s,you import clean water from SA.Swear on your mother's Dilapidated pùssy that that you don’t go to ShopRite and shameLezzly buy products with "PROUDLY SOUTH AFRICAN" logo grin grin .can you deny FACTS with a straight face?? I bet not.

you must not have seen that Lagos is basically a smelly slum with very old infrastructure left by the English man

Not everybody has to win a Noble Prize to feel validated.UNISA alone has produced some of the best lawyers in the country.

Wow just few days ago it was Botswana that provide us with electricity and all of a sudden is Mozambique? just give it up already cause now you are all over the place like a headless checken.Name me the parts of SA affected by load shedding now.

haha it's funny to listen to a Nigerian talk about hospitals when they are the country with the highest infant deaths on the continent,their hospitals conditions are worst than the conditions in Kirikiri prison grin grin grin

Remember Mandela was treated by SA doctors,he never left this country for any medical condition,can't say the same about your poor excuse for politicians wink

* And it still remains the poorest country with unchecked population and now they offloading their vomits into already developed countries lipsrsealed

* that noble prize remains the achievement of that particular individual.I cannot hate on that

-where is yours?

* SA artists have been collecting Grammys for eons so I wouldn't say you are the centre of entertainment.

First,SA is a very diverse country so I could not care less if we achieved everything with whites or as a black race alone.

fasten your sit belt lezz.you are in for a long haul

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Most Beautiful University In Northern Nigeria! What Do U Think? / How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business Mtn Airtel Etisalat: 08162395501 / University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.