Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,758 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

BBNaija: “I Was Here For Money But Now In Love With Miracle” – Nina - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: “I Was Here For Money But Now In Love With Miracle” – Nina (33551 Views)

Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears / #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina / BBNaija: Nina Had MouthAction With Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: “I Was Here For Money But Now In Love With Miracle” – Nina by olorijiblo: 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Nina, has professed love for fellow housemate, Miracle.

In a chat with Miracle and Rico, Nina said she was on the reality television show for the money but has now found love.

According to Nina, “At first I said no love, didn’t come here for love but now the story ‘don change’ am now in love”.

Watch video in the link below;
https://www..com/bbnaija-money-now-love-miracle-nina-video/

1 Share

Re: BBNaija: “I Was Here For Money But Now In Love With Miracle” – Nina by friendlyadvice: 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
the gal no even fine sef

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Was Here For Money But Now In Love With Miracle” – Nina by kestolove95(m): 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
the two boring and annoying housemate

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: “I Was Here For Money But Now In Love With Miracle” – Nina by iphenon: 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
It has been scientifically proven that when to people of opposite sex stay together they get to know each other better and eventually fall in love. In fact some people find it hard to fall in love except they start developing attraction over someone they get to see often.

44 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Was Here For Money But Now In Love With Miracle” – Nina by yomibelle(f): 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
ok
Re: BBNaija: “I Was Here For Money But Now In Love With Miracle” – Nina by lawsbanks: 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
With that kind of miracle style! U just have to grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: “I Was Here For Money But Now In Love With Miracle” – Nina by yomibelle(f): 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
POLITE REMINDER
Anyone who wants to have a child in 2018, tonight is the last night. Otherwise your child will be born in 2019.
Best Regards, Baby Factory Management.

148 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija: “I Was Here For Money But Now In Love With Miracle” – Nina by mainkendo: 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
Love ni hate ko. bleeped up show with bunch of jobless viewers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: “I Was Here For Money But Now In Love With Miracle” – Nina by Tolbanks(f): 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
Lubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: “I Was Here For Money But Now In Love With Miracle” – Nina by uchman48(m): 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
so you did not see miracle during audition abi, who you dey decieve?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Was Here For Money But Now In Love With Miracle” – Nina by mschubby: 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
Heartbreak loading wink wink wink grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Was Here For Money But Now In Love With Miracle” – Nina by NigeriaBam: 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
Rubbish
Re: BBNaija: “I Was Here For Money But Now In Love With Miracle” – Nina by FeelingsPaints(m): 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
Do you need a well interior and exterior quality painting solution that can breathe a new life into your home or business, inviting guests and clients in with smooth colors coupled with a professional finish that is sure to garner compliment...

We offer affordable painting solution in varieties for commercial painting for family, homes and industrial spaces in and around Lagos environs.
Why not make the smart choice to contact us today as to professionally handle your paint supplies and/or paint application/finish.

check my siggy for further info.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: “I Was Here For Money But Now In Love With Miracle” – Nina by soberdrunk(m): 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
Sharp girl, mathematically she just doubled her chances of getting 'part of' if not 'all' tye money.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: “I Was Here For Money But Now In Love With Miracle” – Nina by tegamarro(m): 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
Guy face your competitors stop ⛔ flirting with ladies thats gonna later come looking for your money.
Re: BBNaija: “I Was Here For Money But Now In Love With Miracle” – Nina by Phelix01(m): 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2018
Heeyaa, u need deliverance on nairaland, when are u coming for it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: “I Was Here For Money But Now In Love With Miracle” – Nina by LLSAINT(m): 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2018
I know say PSG go beat Barca

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: “I Was Here For Money But Now In Love With Miracle” – Nina by kaycious: 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hehe this girl again, you sha wan marry pilot by force. no go enter one chance fa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “I Was Here For Money But Now In Love With Miracle” – Nina by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2018
How e take concern us na? so we should enter the television?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: “I Was Here For Money But Now In Love With Miracle” – Nina by LastSurvivor11: 4:33pm On Mar 05, 2018
D
Re: BBNaija: “I Was Here For Money But Now In Love With Miracle” – Nina by joviegghead: 4:33pm On Mar 05, 2018
Love kwa
Re: BBNaija: “I Was Here For Money But Now In Love With Miracle” – Nina by oloriadejoke(f): 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2018
hmmmm and your poor boyfriend Collins they house dey look you...awon omo tika bodi full everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: “I Was Here For Money But Now In Love With Miracle” – Nina by passyhansome(m): 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2018
It shows you are not a focused person, trivial things distracts you easily, enjoy the process but never take your eyes off the prize. It's a game

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Was Here For Money But Now In Love With Miracle” – Nina by Divay22(f): 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
Never say never
Re: BBNaija: “I Was Here For Money But Now In Love With Miracle” – Nina by Yewandequeen(f): 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
Congrats gurl
Re: BBNaija: “I Was Here For Money But Now In Love With Miracle” – Nina by TrumpDonald2: 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
uchman48:
so you did not see miracle during audition abi, who you dey decieve?
Auditions were held in different locations.
Re: BBNaija: “I Was Here For Money But Now In Love With Miracle” – Nina by asawanathegreat(m): 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
See her face like amadioha
Re: BBNaija: “I Was Here For Money But Now In Love With Miracle” – Nina by Doerstech(m): 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
Osi gini?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cyph Evicted From Big Brother Naija House / Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2018 Updates And Details / 10 Things Viewers Should Expect From Bbnaija S7 Show This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.