Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

What Is The Process To Enter Aocoed & Ican - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Process To Enter Aocoed & Ican (2998 Views)

AOCOED To University / Aocoed Post Utme Form Is Out For 2011/2012 Session / If U Wrote Unad/aocoed (regular Degree Program) Post Ume. Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Process To Enter Aocoed & Ican by captured(f): 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2010
I have two young sisters with the necessary requirements to enter a university but the elder one wants to go to AO~COED while the younger wants to go for accounting / ICAN.
~Please anyone with info on the admission process of AOCOED or ICAN should drop it here including cost if known
thanks
Re: What Is The Process To Enter Aocoed & Ican by onibabs(m): 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2010
I hope ur sister do d last jamb if yes, and she choose Aocoed or if it No d only alternative is to collect a prelim form. 4 more info u can call me on 08036886299. Ex PRO OF NASS AOCOED CHAPTER
Re: What Is The Process To Enter Aocoed & Ican by captured(f): 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2010
thanks Onibabs,
she did not sit for the last JAMB.
What is the process for the prelim form and can she pick that up without JAMB.
Will call you when am with her incase you need any information I cant give
Re: What Is The Process To Enter Aocoed & Ican by gershal(m): 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2010
Hi, for ICAN, all she need is 5 O'Level credits (maths and english inclusive)
or if She has OND, she can apply for exemption for registration
as a student of ATS of ICAN.
If in doubt visit
www.ican-ngr.org/main.php?section=4&pageid=12
Re: What Is The Process To Enter Aocoed & Ican by ELDERLAGON: 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2010
Your sister may not go through the stress of prelime.She can obtain 'REGULARISATION" form and she will start from year one of the NCE programme.The form is not out yet.Post your email here and I would try contact you when the form is out.You should also check this thread from time to time.
Re: What Is The Process To Enter Aocoed & Ican by ajasa4link: 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2010
4 d ICAN stuff, she needs 5 o'level result to enter 4 ATSWA(Accounting technicians scheme west africa) which is a three part program. Part 1 consists of 4 papers which include business law,basic accounting processes& system,communication skills e.t.c. If she passes d 4 papers at a diet,(a diet is d exam period.e.g d 1st diet is march and d other is september) she will move to d 2nd level and after dat d 3rd level. When she is throuh with d third part(which she can do within a year and half) then she becomes a member of ATSWA after which she can move to p1 in ICAN which is d beginning of ICAN proper. After d completion of p3,u are now a charted accountant and u will be inducted as a member. If u still dont understand, go to ICAN office at obanikoro. My sister works there.
Re: What Is The Process To Enter Aocoed & Ican by onibabs(m): 11:11pm On Apr 30, 2010
There is no more Regularization we use jamb/prelim or remedial in our school. No more direct entry my guy, it as stop since 2 years ago
Re: What Is The Process To Enter Aocoed & Ican by captured(f): 8:12pm On May 01, 2010
Thanks elderlagon but onibabs seems to be in the loop of things, may i ask where to pick the prelim form and can i have an idea of the cost of studying there as she wont be able to come from home.

As per icon, I need clarification on if it is required that she registers as a student or just for the exam or both. even their website is not explicit on that. Also can i get direction to their office at obanikoro, its not an area am familiar with. Will appreciate directions for coming there from ikeja end

Thnaks once again
Re: What Is The Process To Enter Aocoed & Ican by ajasa4link: 10:44pm On May 01, 2010
Just board a bus going to yaba and drop at obanikoro,ask anybody u see 4 direction to ican office. She needs to register as a student first b4 she can register 4 d exams. Or better still u can text me 4 more info 0813612940.no calls pls
Re: What Is The Process To Enter Aocoed & Ican by roarowolo(f): 12:31pm On Aug 02, 2010
Captured,

Kindly persue the attached registration guideline with them. If required further clarifications, kindly e-mail me or the officers in charge of registration. My e-mail address is roarowolo@ican.org.ng while the officers in charge could be reached through eobabatunde@ican.org.ng or studentsaffairs@ican.org.ng or telephone 01-8714496.

Please, the softcopy advert is also attached for perusal if they have now registered.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Learn ABC To Z Of Sign Language. (photo) / A 600 Level Medical Student In ABU Zaria Needs Surgery To Complete Studies. / Check Out These Plain T-shirts, Joggers, Hoodies And Sweat Pants .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.