Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

A 600 Level Medical Student In ABU Zaria Needs Surgery To Complete Studies. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A 600 Level Medical Student In ABU Zaria Needs Surgery To Complete Studies. (3017 Views)

I Voluntarily Dropped Out As A 500 Level Medical Student- Wheelbarrow Pusher / Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship / Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 600 Level Medical Student In ABU Zaria Needs Surgery To Complete Studies. by usmanhezy(m): 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
Malik Oduoye Olatunde a 600l medical student in Ahmadu Bello University Zaria is in urgent need of surgery due to the effects of post polio paralysis of his left upper arm.The paralysis occured when he was about 2 years of age .
As a result of the paralysis, he is unable to complete his MBBS programme until he undergoes rehabilitative surgery which is to be done in italy, the total cost of the surgery is about 3 million naira.
He is currently unable to raise the total amount of money needed for the surgery, and therefore is in need financial assistance to enable him to undergo the surgery and then complete his studies and to serve humanity as a Doctor.
Below are proofs of the condition of this student.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 600 Level Medical Student In ABU Zaria Needs Surgery To Complete Studies. by ABSAO(m): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
cry cry

let's wait patiently for Nairaland elders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 600 Level Medical Student In ABU Zaria Needs Surgery To Complete Studies. by QueenBeeHive(f): 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
God send him helpers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 600 Level Medical Student In ABU Zaria Needs Surgery To Complete Studies. by hazan041(m): 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
I'm glad to see this... I did the same thing then but got no attention... Hope you will
See my post about it here

https://www.nairaland.com/4824735/paralysis-level-6-medical-student

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 600 Level Medical Student In ABU Zaria Needs Surgery To Complete Studies. by usmanhezy(m): 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
hazan041:
I'm glad to see this... I did the same thing then but got no attention... Hope you will
See my post about it here

https://www.nairaland.com/4824735/paralysis-level-6-medical-student

Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: A 600 Level Medical Student In ABU Zaria Needs Surgery To Complete Studies. by hazan041(m): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
usmanhezy:

Thank you so much

I see him as my guardian.. He deserves more
Re: A 600 Level Medical Student In ABU Zaria Needs Surgery To Complete Studies. by usmanhezy(m): 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
usmanhezy:
Malik Oduoye Olatunde a 600l medical student in Ahmadu Bello University Zaria is in urgent need of surgery due to the effects of post polio paralysis of his left upper arm.The paralysis occured when he was about 2 years of age .
As a result of the paralysis, he is unable to complete his MBBS programme until he undergoes rehabilitative surgery which is to be done in italy, the total cost of the surgery is about 3 million naira.
He is currently unable to raise the total amount of money needed for the surgery, and therefore is in need financial assistance to enable him to undergo the surgery and then complete his studies and to serve humanity as a Doctor.
Below are proofs of the condition of this student.
Help a fellow brother in need
Re: A 600 Level Medical Student In ABU Zaria Needs Surgery To Complete Studies. by falcon01: 5:05am On Jan 21, 2019
I don't get this! Does he need the surgery before getting his Certificate or is the hand giving him issues that he couldn't carry out his study and i saw a place where it is said that he has the issue since he was 2 years old,
Re: A 600 Level Medical Student In ABU Zaria Needs Surgery To Complete Studies. by jedisco(m): 7:07am On Jan 21, 2019
falcon01:
I don't get this! Does he need the surgery before getting his Certificate or is the hand giving him issues that he couldn't carry out his study and i saw a place where it is said that he has the issue since he was 2 years old,

Also having the same thoughts.
But he'd need both hands in good state to function optimally as a doctor especially when it comes to performing procedures.

1 Like

Re: A 600 Level Medical Student In ABU Zaria Needs Surgery To Complete Studies. by falcon01: 8:19am On Jan 21, 2019
jedisco:

Also having the same thoughts.
But he'd need both hands in good state to function optimally as a doctor especially when it comes to performing procedures.
if so, didn't he know that before opting for the course since the malfunction started when he was 2 years old.?
Re: A 600 Level Medical Student In ABU Zaria Needs Surgery To Complete Studies. by Olatundemalik(m): 8:39am On Jan 21, 2019
He didn't see himself as a disabled individual and he's not in the position to detect any hindrance to study MBBS. He needs money for his surgery not criticism �

1 Like

Re: A 600 Level Medical Student In ABU Zaria Needs Surgery To Complete Studies. by Ksudr(m): 8:54am On Jan 21, 2019
Pls mods move to front page. The guy needs your help.
Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: A 600 Level Medical Student In ABU Zaria Needs Surgery To Complete Studies. by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 21, 2019
falcon01:
if so, didn't he know that before opting for the course since the malfunction started when he was 2 years old.?
Sharrap, if u can't help. Let those who have nice things to say, comment.

2 Likes

Re: A 600 Level Medical Student In ABU Zaria Needs Surgery To Complete Studies. by Sagewilliam(m): 9:32am On Jan 21, 2019
God provide help for you.
Re: A 600 Level Medical Student In ABU Zaria Needs Surgery To Complete Studies. by Olatundemalik(m): 10:18am On Jan 21, 2019
Nurrex:
. At least to save his career
Re: A 600 Level Medical Student In ABU Zaria Needs Surgery To Complete Studies. by Olatundemalik(m): 10:23am On Jan 21, 2019
QueenBeeHive:
God send him helpers
.. Aamin
Re: A 600 Level Medical Student In ABU Zaria Needs Surgery To Complete Studies. by ogawisdom(m): 11:33am On Jan 21, 2019
3 million what? shocked shocked shocked

Seun help him now grin
Re: A 600 Level Medical Student In ABU Zaria Needs Surgery To Complete Studies. by usmanhezy(m): 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
falcon01:
it was not stated that his disability was going to hinder him from graduating when he started med school.But the good news is that the condition is correctable and he just need financial assistance.
Re: A 600 Level Medical Student In ABU Zaria Needs Surgery To Complete Studies. by Olatundemalik(m): 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
usmanhezy:

it was not stated that his disability was going to hinder him from graduating when he started med school.But the good news is that the condition is correctable and he just need financial assistance.
Absolutely... No medical tests were carried out during his entry into the school �.. pls kindly assist him
Re: A 600 Level Medical Student In ABU Zaria Needs Surgery To Complete Studies. by olatunyemi(m): 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
please 1000 naira is not too small. please help him with any amount. he is one of the best student in the department and he is always passionate about learning and teaching others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 600 Level Medical Student In ABU Zaria Needs Surgery To Complete Studies. by jedisco(m): 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
falcon01:

I strongly disagree with you. Such a disability shouldn't hinder one from achieving his/her dreams. Moreso it can be corrected. Even in medicine, people with various disabilities have risen to the top of the profession. That's the beauty of a developed society.
He should be applauded. some people with similar issues have resorted to begging in the streets but he has pushed his way through and he'd be a source of inspiration to many disabled people we have around.
Re: A 600 Level Medical Student In ABU Zaria Needs Surgery To Complete Studies. by falcon01: 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
Nurrex:
angry did I do you anything wrong?
Re: A 600 Level Medical Student In ABU Zaria Needs Surgery To Complete Studies. by falcon01: 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
usmanhezy:

ohh.. that's nice to hear! Well may he get all the necessary help he needs.

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To Ridgeway Montessori School, off Airport Road, Ajao Estate, Lagos / 7 Best Military And Para-military Universities In Nigeria / Shocking OAU Requirements To Study Yoruba Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.