Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Meaning Of the dream: Faeces Stain on my body? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meaning Of the dream: Faeces Stain on my body? (3375 Views)

Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meaning Of the dream: Faeces Stain on my body? by FALLTORISE: 5:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
Dear nairalander,help me explain this dream.l wake up at 3:4o am and went back again for another few hours of sleep and this time it was 7:48 am this morning with this dream l had that wake me up from slept.l dream of having stained of poo(faeces) on my body from a pit toilet close to me with a six feet stick like a staff at one of my hands.l walked to where my mom was having discussion with a woman and my younger sister was there.l asked for water to clean up my myself but they just looked me and continued with what they were doing.l stand there with the stick on my hand and the faeces stained and wake up.l have pray over it and equally search google to know more but it (faeces) dream which l find it stands for fortune or bad omen.l need more explaination on this kind of dream.
Re: Meaning Of the dream: Faeces Stain on my body? by TrajansKong: 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
It us already too late. This dream is always the last. Your time has come.

Sleep no more.
Re: Meaning Of the dream: Faeces Stain on my body? by psucc(m): 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
Please can you explain more? Think you have an insight of the dream.

Op, if you've tell it to Jesus, can you develop a stubborn faith that nothing, absolutely nothing shitty will happen? That's where your victory lies.
TrajansKong:

Sleep no more.
Re: Meaning Of the dream: Faeces Stain on my body? by FALLTORISE: 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
TrajansKong:

Sleep no more.
explain more for clarification,please
Re: Meaning Of the dream: Faeces Stain on my body? by FALLTORISE: 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
Lalasticlala take a look for views and contribution cos l'm confuse
Re: Meaning Of the dream: Faeces Stain on my body? by CodeTemplar: 7:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
You 've taken the first step correctly. Furthermore, fast and pray about it with faith and not with fear.
From my own experience such dream carry meaning but are well within Jesus' power.
Re: Meaning Of the dream: Faeces Stain on my body? by TrajansKong: 8:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
The message is clear for all who have eyes to see.

Re: Meaning Of the dream: Faeces Stain on my body? by sKeetz(m): 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
you are about to face some shitty situation, brace yourself! tongue

1 Like

Re: Meaning Of the dream: Faeces Stain on my body? by shadeyinka(m): 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
FALLTORISE:
Dear nairalander,help me explain this dream.l wake up at 3:4o am and went back again for another few hours of sleep and this time it was 7:48 am this morning with this dream l had that wake me up from slept.l dream of having stained of poo(faeces) on my body from a pit toilet close to me with a six feet stick like a staff at one of my hands.l walked to where my mom was having discussion with a woman and my younger sister was there.l asked for water to clean up my myself but they just looked me and continued with what they were doing.l stand there with the stick on my hand and the faeces stained and wake up.l have pray over it and equally search google to know more but it (faeces) dream which l find it stands for fortune or bad omen.l need more explaination on this kind of dream.

Feaces on your garment (body) means stain on your reputation.
Your staff is a symbol of your authority.

How did you come about being stained? Was it because you fell or someone poured it on you?

This part is not clear.

It seems that you are being warned to be careful of soiling your character especially relating to something you have held as a good value for long.

People around you will convey the impression of what's the big deal, everybody is doing it.

Its just a warning to you to be careful of the way you live your life.

My Advice:
Pray for grace not to be soiled by anything
Grace to flee from sin
Cleans your spiritual garment and anything that looks like pollutant around you.

The Lord is your strength.
I hope you are BornAgain?

2 Likes

Re: Meaning Of the dream: Faeces Stain on my body? by shadeyinka(m): 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2018
psucc:
Please can you explain more? Think you have an insight of the dream.

Op, if you've tell it to Jesus, can you develop a stubborn faith that nothing, absolutely nothing shitty will happen? That's where your victory lies.

My dear,
I know you mean well but ,
Faith isn't a strong believe (stubborn faith)
Faith is a devine Knowing that God is in charge

Faith is trusting in the Integrity of God.

Dreams do carry messages, pray for the grace of interpretation. Dreams are means of guidance for us to know how to solve a problem.

Shalom
Re: Meaning Of the dream: Faeces Stain on my body? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
FALLTORISE:

Money would come to you within these days...infact within 3-5days time..you would see money.. can come via any means so be open minded....memory of this dream would strike back when the money final show up..
Peace..!!!
Re: Meaning Of the dream: Faeces Stain on my body? by terrezo2002(m): 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
It means presence of sin. Live a holy life
Re: Meaning Of the dream: Faeces Stain on my body? by eddy1977(m): 2:31am On Mar 06, 2018
Don't pay attention to all these self appointed dream interpreters.
Dreams for the most part mean absolutely nothing.

1 Like

Re: Meaning Of the dream: Faeces Stain on my body? by psucc(m): 10:15am On Mar 06, 2018
eddy1977:
Don't pay attention to all these self appointed dream interpreters.
Dreams for the most part mean absolutely nothing.

Except for the bold, you would have been wrong. Dreams has a strong implication on one's life. I think I would agree with the interpretations that has to do with "soiling reputation". Please let the guy watch his dealings.

(1) (Reply)

Evil Pastors Do / Reflection/homily: Third (3rd) Sunday Of Lent Year C (march 3 2013) / I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.