Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,400 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) (25842 Views)

Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) / Dr Abideen Aro Revives A Pilgrim Who Slumped During Hajj In Saudi Arabia / 100 Level ABSU Student Slumped And Died On Her Way To Exam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by DebbieBianca(f): 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
Hajjiya Bisola Rahama Zakariyya, the female principal of Elkanemi College Of Islamic Theology in Maiduguri, has died after she slumped during speech delivery.

The sad incident occurred in Maiduguri on Saturday, November 21.

The principal, who was wearing a hijab and had her face mask on was speaking at a function before she appeared to lose control of herself with quick-thinking guests immediately rushing to her aid.

She was reportedly rushed to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of a yet to be identified hospital. Unfortunately, she reportedly passed away on Monday, November 23rd.

Sardaunan Alanjirori, a lecturer at Yobe State University took to Twitter on Monday night to mourn the death of the principal, saying "it's a great loss not only to Elkanemi family but to Borno State and Nigeria."

He wrote: "Surely every soul shall taste death! My condolence to all staffs and students of Elkanemi College of Islamic theology Maiduguri over the sudden death of Mrs. Zakariya the principal of girls section, it is a great loss not only to Elkanemi family but to Borno State and Nigeria."

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbZRYGOPVSw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by inoki247: 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
Death no even dey choose Venue na anywhere e fit gidi person...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
hmm Rip

1 Like

Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by nairalander2020(m): 9:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
toh her time don reach. rip

4 Likes

Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by thesicilian: 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
Every soul shall taste death but it's not supposed to be premature death. We should endeavour to take proper care of our health, at least go for yearly medical check ups.

7 Likes

Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by omotoniwa(f): 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
Covering of noise couple with hijab contributed to her problem

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by ThatFairGuy1: 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
Innalillahi wa Inna ilayhi roojiun.

10 Likes

Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
shocked

Inna lillahi wainna Illayhir rajiun

But if I am to say, I'd say that this looks like pure Qiyamah for a blasphemous act.
I honestly do not think it is right for a woman to be the principal of a College of Islamic Theology, it is akin to being a female Imam.

I stand to be corrected but the hadith of Sahih Bukhari (88:219) tells me that this is haram; besides, the teachings of Ibn Jarir and Al-Thawri that permitted women to lead Islamic discourses has been long discarded.

May Allah the most merciful show us mercy because we deserve it.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by Organsmuggler(f): 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
R.I.P, hope it's not covid embarassed
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by osamz007: 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This looks like pure Qiyamah for a blasphemous act.

How can a woman be the principal of a College of Islamic Theology and still have the effontery to address men?

That is pure haram.

DIDN'T EXPECT THIS FROM YOU NA. IT'S A DEATH ISSUE

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by Okoroawusa: 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How can a woman be the principal of a College of Islamic Theology and still have the effontery to address men?

It is haram because the teachings of al-Thawri and Ibn Jarir that permitted women to lead Islamic discourses has been long discarded.
Bro this one no follow. This is not a funny situation.
You don pass this level for Nairaland nah.

5 Likes

Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by 175(m): 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is haram because the teachings of al-Thawri and Ibn Jarir that permitted women to lead Islamic discourses has been long discarded.

Are you mad?

Is your brain paining you?

Wisdom is profitable to direct in all things.

This is a sensitive issue.

Take time!

18 Likes

Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by GOFRONT(m): 11:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
Chaiii.....Hajiyya Rahama!!

A spicy pvssy just wasted to the dust. May almighty Allah grant her Aljanatu fidaursi..
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by IJOBA2: 11:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But if I am to say, I'd say that this looks like pure Qiyamah for a blasphemous act.
I honestly do not think it is right for a woman to be the principal of a College of Islamic Theology, it is akin to being a female Imam.

I stand to be corrected but the hadith of Sahih Bukhari (88:219) tells me that this is haram; besides, the teachings of Ibn Jarir and Al-Thawri that permitted women to lead Islamic discourses has been long discarded.

THIS GUY IS JUST AN ALL-ROUNDER

TUALE PROFESSOR NWAAMAIKPE

37 Likes

Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by IJOBA2: 11:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Innalillahi wa Inna ilayhi roojiun.
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON HER cry
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by IJOBA2: 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
GOFRONT:
Chaiii.....Hajiyya Rahama!!

A spicy pvssy just wasted to the dust. May almighty Allah grant her Aljanatu fidaursi..
WHO LET THE DOG OUT angry

3 Likes

Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by busky007: 11:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Head slammers wouldn't like this

7 Likes

Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by Jazzafizzy(f): 1:03am On Nov 25, 2020
Came to read NwaAmaikpe's comments

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by tobechi20(m): 1:10am On Nov 25, 2020
Was she speaking about how she spent money before she died

1 Like

Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by tit(f): 2:50am On Nov 25, 2020
IJOBA2:
THIS GUY IS JUST AN ALL-ROUNDER

TUALE PROFESSOR NWAAMAIKPE

he is a fulani jihadist.
i knew him for barracks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by chuksjuve(m): 3:31am On Nov 25, 2020
It's quite sad!

Death can come at anytime, it's inevitable, however the question remains ;

How prepared are we when it comes ??

God help us

1 Like

Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by DenreleDave(m): 5:10am On Nov 25, 2020
Rest in peace
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:44am On Nov 25, 2020
h
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by thatsleepboy1: 9:44am On Nov 25, 2020
May allah grant her Al jannah and fridaus.

Did I say it wella

1 Like

Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by Difinet: 9:44am On Nov 25, 2020
Bad News
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by jojofola: 9:44am On Nov 25, 2020
The way folks be slumping these days.

Pesin wey see 2021 na grace o.

3 Likes

Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by Zulbab: 9:45am On Nov 25, 2020
NL home of bad news
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by IamFINESSE: 9:45am On Nov 25, 2020
angry
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by Yaleturkey: 9:45am On Nov 25, 2020
Cursed country
Re: Principal Dies After She Slumped During Speech Delivery In Maiduguri (video) by tigoba: 9:45am On Nov 25, 2020
Uu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Health Tips For The Hot Weather / Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? / Drugs From China Containing Human Parts - South Korean Ministry Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.