Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song (19559 Views)

Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) / Speed Darlington Shares Nude Photo Of Lady Who Refused To Have Sex With Him / Speed Darlington Shares Explicit Photo Of Him Receiving 'head' From A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
Nigerian 'superstar' singer, Speed Darlington, took to Instagram to share a throwback photo with the lady who inspired his song 'Adaier'. 

According to him, the Dominican girl liked him but his impatience spoilt everything good in their relationship. Here's what Speed Darlington wrote; 

This is *ADAIER* the girl who inspired my song Adaier. The bitch did me 30. Dominican girl at least liked me, it's was my inpacentness spoied the whole thing. But African American right here? Never liked me noooooo. Every day *buy me* *buy me* buy me this buy me that yet I still didn't see her bra strap. I'm one of those guys that likes to impress girls on 1st dates meaning I tend to spend hundreds of dollars by 2nd date we going to African food.

I took this bitch all the way downtown on TIME SQUARE back in 2005 the same year my truck was made to eat after that she asked for *Chinese Shih Tzu* am like what is that? She goes "it's a lap dog very cute" in my mind am like *see as am in USA about to blow hefty $800 on a lap dog while my groundmother in West Africa never got a $200 gift from me* so I knew right away that the relationship wasn't going anywhere. Many girls believe that African guys are suckers who are willing to spend their retirement on a girl. Which is true some African guys do that but NOT me. If feed you so you can have energy for sex yet nothing happens I cut her off.

https://lailasnews.com/speed-darlington-shares-photo-girl-inspired-song-adaier/

Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song by Evablizin(f): 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
cheesy

You for no cut her off make she suck your destiny dry like cool sachet water person de drink for hot sun.

20 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
speed Darlington super star ke...which type of Jean be dis?

4 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song by rentAcock(m): 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
My guy all Dominican girls especially the ones in Washington heights and Bronx, New York are gold diggers and that's why their men cheat on them anyhow. Some of them like Nigerian men because they know Nigerian men are hardworking and some even believe they are princes in Africa. They will mess around with you once and start asking for expensive Michael Kors bags, expensive sets of Kyle Jenner makeup and silly things like dogs. You can never wife any of them, they will flock to the highest bidder.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song by mayowascholar(m): 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
Kk
Re: Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song by victorvezx(m): 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
This guy ugly no be small

6 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song by Kowor(f): 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
Urgh!

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
Speed Darlington koh, Taiye Currency ni

11 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song by helphelp: 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
This dude is a nut case.

Anyways, nigga found a niche and he's capitalising on it.

5 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song by Trinidan: 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
Onijagidijagan:
speed Darlington super star ke
E shock me too o

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song by ItzBIM(m): 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
Like if you’ve never heard the song or know about it

12 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song by ezera(m): 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
Your English chase them FAM.

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song by larrybabanla(m): 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
how is that my business?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song by Ellabae(f): 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
Seen nd heard. Nxt please?
Re: Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song by Tapout(m): 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
this guy would do well in the nigerian entertainment industry (comedy section) grin grin grin
Re: Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song by Suko110(m): 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
Do I knw him?
No.
Do I give a Bleep ?
No

5 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
OK cool
Re: Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song by Toheeb31(m): 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
Speedy baba, the Energy god himself. Irregular speedometer

11 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song by Ufranklin92(m): 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
Lmao,can't stop laughing anytime I see this guy pop up anywere online.
Re: Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song by imitateMe(m): 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
Evablizin:
cheesy

You for no cut her off make she suck your destiny dry like cool sachet water person de drink for hot sun.

Re: Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song by ayourbamie: 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
Speed Darlington, who is he?
Re: Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song by Mouthgag: 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
Osu

Ndi ara
Re: Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song by Cdec(m): 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
IQ Express Limited is gradually redefining the scope of international Logistics.We constantly brainstorm on ideas and review our processes in other to achieve better customer experience. In line with this, we have concluded plans to have collection centers located in all the cities in the UK. This will make it easier for our UK clients to have their consignments picked up and get delivered to Nigeria and other parts of Africa. The most interesting aspect of this arrangement is that pick up and handling of cargo come with zero cost. Customers are only to pay for cargo transportation. Freight forwarding has never got better. Take advantage of this GOLDEN opportunity and enjoy the ultimate freight forwarding experience.

Re: Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song by chuksjuve(m): 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
Need for speed comes to mind , when I see the name speed Darlington..

Who is he though ? undecided
Re: Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song by RexEmmyGee: 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
Who the hell is he
Re: Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
funny guy.

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song by BecomeALandLord(m): 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
This is doesn't care about anyone's opinion.

Lol

He just does his thing
Re: Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song by Bestchisom(m): 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
ayourbamie:
Speed Darlington, who is he?
the guy that sang BangDadaDang

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song by Mouthgag: 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
Afobear:
afonja,amu MPa gi dakwa ibi
Osu alusi

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Dances Zanku Legwork And Gbe Body, Celebrities, Others Reacts / Joseph Yobo, Wife, Adaeze And Children In Adorable Family Photos / Leo Mezie: With Kidney Ailment, Having Children Not My Priority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.