Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Joseph Yobo, Wife, Adaeze And Children In Adorable Family Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joseph Yobo, Wife, Adaeze And Children In Adorable Family Photos (19561 Views)

Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Joseph Yobo, His Wife Adaeze & Children In Christmas Family Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joseph Yobo, Wife, Adaeze And Children In Adorable Family Photos by vickayo: 10:26am On Jan 14, 2019
From Gistvic.com

Joseph Phillip Yobo is a former Nigerian professional footballer who played as a centre back shares cute of his wife Adaeze Yobo who was the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2008 and his beautiful kids.

She captioned:
".when the kid's nanny is back and you begin to shine again �������But for real, God bless all the good nannies out there ��‍♀️ it's not easy atall. I fought with my Kids everyday and at some point when they walk past me, i eye them �. Waking up 5am everyday wasn't just the issue, its the fact that i have to sit, watch & remind jayden to put each spoon of food in his mouth for almost 2hours before going to school. Oh! Then there's Lexine! small Lexine, she showed me pepper � her bedtime went from 9/10 to 12/1am then she'll ask for 3 different types of food and end up with just milk. i cant explain what i went through for 10days � I thought of pinching them secretly so madam will not catch me � Thank God Edna is back ��‍♀️ everything is back to normal, I'm ok! the kids are ok. #thanksforNOTasking � Infact, we're back loving each other as you can see. Gloryyyy! �� #earlymorningrant Good morning Lovers �"

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/01/adorable-photo-of-joseph-yobo-wife.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joseph Yobo, Wife, Adaeze And Children In Adorable Family Photos by vickayo: 10:26am On Jan 14, 2019
shocked
Re: Joseph Yobo, Wife, Adaeze And Children In Adorable Family Photos by directorXixXICK(m): 10:27am On Jan 14, 2019
Does this guy still play football cuz everything he is always at home snapping with his family...

4 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo, Wife, Adaeze And Children In Adorable Family Photos by Gistvic: 10:37am On Jan 14, 2019
hmm... cute family...
Re: Joseph Yobo, Wife, Adaeze And Children In Adorable Family Photos by itspzpics(m): 11:14am On Jan 14, 2019
Money is damn good

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Yobo, Wife, Adaeze And Children In Adorable Family Photos by lankka: 11:33am On Jan 14, 2019
EGO
Re: Joseph Yobo, Wife, Adaeze And Children In Adorable Family Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:33am On Jan 14, 2019
All shades of cuteness

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Joseph Yobo, Wife, Adaeze And Children In Adorable Family Photos by yeman1(m): 11:34am On Jan 14, 2019
Money is good !!

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo, Wife, Adaeze And Children In Adorable Family Photos by Kira290(m): 11:34am On Jan 14, 2019
His wife wan take style resemble rihanna cool

11 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo, Wife, Adaeze And Children In Adorable Family Photos by Godsgal(f): 11:40am On Jan 14, 2019
CUTE CUTE. Love her writeups btw

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo, Wife, Adaeze And Children In Adorable Family Photos by hakinze00(m): 11:44am On Jan 14, 2019
directorXixXICK:
Does this guy still play football cuz everything he is always at home snapping with his family...
No, he has retired

4 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo, Wife, Adaeze And Children In Adorable Family Photos by D1zion: 11:52am On Jan 14, 2019
They are all so beautiful but? second & third born are so cute they look like their mum.while the first born looks like the dad.their mouth no dey close.

4 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo, Wife, Adaeze And Children In Adorable Family Photos by Rubbiish(m): 11:55am On Jan 14, 2019
directorXixXICK:
Lol...true
Re: Joseph Yobo, Wife, Adaeze And Children In Adorable Family Photos by Ziggylady(f): 11:56am On Jan 14, 2019
Kira290:

You are rightoo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo, Wife, Adaeze And Children In Adorable Family Photos by spadar4u(m): 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
Igbos helping afonjas brighten their dirty colour. Ask ffk
Re: Joseph Yobo, Wife, Adaeze And Children In Adorable Family Photos by eyinjuege: 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
Funny woman, I like her already. Na so jare.
It's not easy being a mum. Some women work and are still full time mums with no help whatsoever, so continue to be grateful for Edna and your husband that provides the money that is always available to help raise these children.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo, Wife, Adaeze And Children In Adorable Family Photos by Donaldo7(m): 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
directorXixXICK:
Guy you are stale ooo..Yobo wey don retire since..That eto'o,pawpaw ,Moyes,Okocha and some other people came for his testimonial.Pawpaw even scored

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo, Wife, Adaeze And Children In Adorable Family Photos by REUB2: 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
always sharing family picture is nice sha
Re: Joseph Yobo, Wife, Adaeze And Children In Adorable Family Photos by bionixs: 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2019
directorXixXICK:
but me wonder if you still dey load bus for Ojodu because you con get time dey react to every post this time

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo, Wife, Adaeze And Children In Adorable Family Photos by BOLDSTEP00(m): 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
grin yobo, the own goal scorer.
Re: Joseph Yobo, Wife, Adaeze And Children In Adorable Family Photos by Jacklezz(m): 3:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
One Big Family
Re: Joseph Yobo, Wife, Adaeze And Children In Adorable Family Photos by hakinze00(m): 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
spadar4u:
Igbos helping afonjas brighten their dirty colour. Ask ffk
And which of them is yoruba? To talk just dey hungry u abi. Them tell u say Yobo na yoruba boy

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo, Wife, Adaeze And Children In Adorable Family Photos by tfash96(m): 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
directorXixXICK:
he don expire now sorry he don retire grin grin grin grin
Re: Joseph Yobo, Wife, Adaeze And Children In Adorable Family Photos by tfash96(m): 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
Kira290:
she might be cousin to Rihanna we never can tell grin grin grin
Re: Joseph Yobo, Wife, Adaeze And Children In Adorable Family Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
Really beautiful

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo, Wife, Adaeze And Children In Adorable Family Photos by Nostradamus: 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
Kira290:
bros you are totally correct.i just notice now.

(1) (Reply)

Leo Mezie: With Kidney Ailment, Having Children Not My Priority / Oyinbo Man Dances Zanku Legwork And Gbe Body, Celebrities, Others Reacts / Ezra: Gideon Okeke And Wife, Chidera Welcome Their Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.