Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings (50538 Views)

Hardworking Teen Loses Her $37,000 Life Savings To A Scam - Photos / Alhaji Hamisu Bala Wadume: Police Calls Out Nigerian Army On Twitter / White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by Opyso(m): 8:38am On Mar 06, 2018
Guys be warned! below was witnessed by a friend so it is not always a case of greed or carelesseness

Anyway. ..
You guys have to be very careful now oooo Nigeria is becoming a dangerous place to live Never trust guys dt stopped you on the road to either ask of the time or the directions ...
They might be crooks ...
Ds happened not quite long at chicken Republic store on ring road ..
2 guys came. Into the store with both carrying bags at dr back. .
They noticed dt I was on the.phone ...
And they now went to the other row
I just saw them talking to a lady ...
What they r talking about .... I don't know........
Like 20 mins after they finished with this lady they came back to me.
Then hv finished talking to segun on the. Phone....
Muttering some words as they r approaching me...
But God was on my side
I was fully conscious and guess what I didn't even replied to dr good evening sir salutations. ..
Both of them.looked at me . curiously and they hurriedly left ...
Hunnnnn
I0 mins after the woman suddenly became conscious and she was screaming ....
Rolling on the floor
They had collected all her atm cards with her pin nos Her mobile phones with her giving them her passwords All her money Her new s7 edge was also taken from.her ....
Hunnnnnnn
Pls guys ...
Mind those you will reply to.dr salutations And be wary of those u will tell time.of the day to

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by moshould(m): 8:47am On Mar 06, 2018
In as much as I am not an advocate for crime, Nigeria is a shithole that makes life hard for people everyday , at a point u will be forced to engage on one crime or the other, because that's how the system is built in Nigeria... Your income can never satisfy for basic expenditure except u cut corners... Especially when your mates are ahead of you...some hypocrites will be asking u, u no go marry? U still dey that area?? Just to mock u..... Nigeria is a useless country where only the rich survives... That's why everybody wants to grab from anybody, anyhow and anytime.... I wish no be Nigerian the guy fraud..

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by Goldaccumulator: 8:50am On Mar 06, 2018
RealGucci:
u r dull
i have over 50k dollars
stores in my btc
poor ppl get angry easily
fuc off
u local btc scammer
Imagine this poor bastard talking shit to the first Nigerian that made 100btc. I will destroy you generation with just 0.05btc
Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by Teeboi56: 8:55am On Mar 06, 2018
juniormusa:
One day they will reap what they sow!
Sure
A sinner can never go unpunished
Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by Goldaccumulator: 8:57am On Mar 06, 2018
RealGucci:
u r dull
i have over 50k dollars
stores in my btc
fuc off
u local btc scammer
I don hear, the screen shot explains it better

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by moshould(m): 8:59am On Mar 06, 2018
I smell an insider in the bank, and also her network service provider.. E. G MTN
Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 06, 2018
Opyso:
Guys be warned! below was witnessed by a friend so it is not always a case of greed or carelesseness

Anyway. ..
You guys have to be very careful now oooo Nigeria is becoming a dangerous place to live Never trust guys dt stopped you on the road to either ask of the time or the directions ...
They might be crooks ...
Ds happened not quite long at chicken Republic store on ring road ..
2 guys came. Into the store with both carrying bags at dr back. .
They noticed dt I was on the.phone ...
And they now went to the other row
I just saw them talking to a lady ...
What they r talking about .... I don't know........
Like 20 mins after they finished with this lady they came back to me.
Then hv finished talking to segun on the. Phone....
Muttering some words as they r approaching me...
But God was on my side
I was fully conscious and guess what I didn't even replied to dr good evening sir salutations. ..
Both of them.looked at me . curiously and they hurriedly left ...
Hunnnnn
I0 mins after the woman suddenly became conscious and she was screaming ....
Rolling on the floor
They had collected all her atm cards with her pin nos Her mobile phones with her giving them her passwords All her money Her new s7 edge was also taken from.her ....
Hunnnnnnn
Pls guys ...
Mind those you will reply to.dr salutations And be wary of those u will tell time.of the day to

I guess she was Hypnotise ,hypnosis and technology is what this idiotic yahoo boys are using now,at some point you kind of wonder if they are no honest people in Nigeria anymore.This day this yahoo boys clone your sim cards,so they know what you are doing on your phone,they can intercept your calls and sell your assets,practically steal your identity. They have insider in government, banks and the telecom.. They are a well organize syndicate of about 300 people in Lagos.The only thing that baffles me is how they are able to control a lot of people and control them,but after watching Keith Barry the mentalist and Wolf Mess Stalins Wizard I know we are all in big trouble.I am going through one presently and it is not a fun story.Trust me people could listen to your surrounding conversation through your phone without your phone ringing.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by Opyso(m): 9:27am On Mar 06, 2018
uruba23:

I guess she was Hypnotise ,hypnosis and technology is what this idiotic yahoo boys are using now,at some point you kind of wonder if they are no honest people in Nigeria anymore.This day this yahoo boys clone your sim cards,so they know what you are doing on your phone,they can intercept your calls and sell your assets,practically steal your identity. They have insider in government, banks and the telecom.. They are a well organize syndicate of about 300 people in Lagos.The only thing that baffles me is how they are able to control a lot of people and control them,but after watching Keith Barry the mentalist I know we are all in big trouble.I am going through one presently and it is not a fun story.

Thanks for the additional enlightenment, may we not fall prey to these people.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by vicardino(m): 9:33am On Mar 06, 2018
Is it ur church or ur thanksgiving and tithe? grin grin
Juliette05:
and on Sunday he will go to Church for Thanksgiving and to pay his tithe
Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by gonkin(m): 9:33am On Mar 06, 2018
Wapkoshcom:
You b!tches should stop saying shits
Yahoo bois deals with international accounts
If a yahoo bois deals with a local bank acc, he would be easily traced angry angry angry
Stop saying shit
Yahoo bois don't deal with 9ja acc
She might have exposed her atm to a unanimous person and there you have it...
It might even be the dude himself that did it...
angry
I repeat
Yahoo boys don't deal with 9ja acc all those ones nah 419
I dont know why my mind keeps telling me the guy is the culprit.....

Shit I'm out

Na wa for u. This one feel say to thief money na better thing

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 06, 2018
Opyso:

Thanks for the additional enlightenment, may we not fall prey to these people.
Amen
Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by RealGucci: 9:48am On Mar 06, 2018
really
my nairaland profile has been officially cloned
Goldaccumulator:

I don hear, the screen shot explains it better

Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by Ambitionsway: 10:07am On Mar 06, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
I opened this thread with the hope I would read the strategy used by the yahoo boiz to clear his moms account.

Was her Online Banking login details compromised?
Was it an Insider job?
Was she coerced to release her pin and other sensitive details?

How exactly was her account cleared, because that's how the public can stay afloat of these Yahoo boiz. Saying sorry doesn't help us lots.

sharp guy you wan eat soup wen you no sabi cook, try harder.
Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by Xisnin(m): 10:16am On Mar 06, 2018
RealGucci:
u r dull
i have over 50k dollars
stores in my btc
fuc off
u local btc scammer

Empty barrel.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by Xisnin(m): 10:17am On Mar 06, 2018
Goldaccumulator:

You are stupid man. Let's say she stores 50million when btc was 7mill per btc, what do you think will happen to her money when it dropped to 3m. Some of u don't even know shit about crypto but u come here to rant shit

Don't mind the dumb kid, even exchanges that are supposed to be secure get hacked this days,
he probably just heard about bitcoin and he thought it is magical.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by Xisnin(m): 10:21am On Mar 06, 2018
Narldon:

Can all the Yahoo Boys Gather all their Juju together so that we can steal other Countries Destiny to boost Nigerian Economy?

Rather than robbing Poor Nigerians!

Let's collect Switzerland's Destiny , I know They don't need it again

Just replace Yahoo boys with ritualist, kidnappers and murderers and you will see how silly
your suggestion is. Yahoo boys like all criminals are dumb societal rejects who are fighting
for their own survival, they are not some human right activist interested in your welfare, unless
you are dating one.
Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 06, 2018
The hustle is real
Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by nolanpatt33: 11:10am On Mar 06, 2018
Wickedcountry:

Young man in this country it is only illegality that pay people without connection. So since the rich are busy siphoning all the wealth of the nation, corner siding all the jobs to their sons and daughters, still our money and still use it to take our babes from us all in the name of sugar daddy!

Omo make d country kukuma scata. Well go die put here. Everyone is prone to attack even the G-boys. The last thing I can do is to blame this dude. You think say to get format they easy? Press laptop till 4am. Hardwork pays and it just paid.

abeg baba u get WOMAN FORMAT or military format...

make we align abeg
Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 06, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
A Nigerian and Twitter user @Jumike210, took to the platform to lament over a fraud act carried out by Nigerian yahoo boys (fraudsters) who targeted his mum's account.

According to him, his mum's Union Bank account has all her life savings and the fraudsters cleared it all and left the woman in tears. Here's what he tweeted;

So called Yahoo boys..It will never be well with y'all..My mum called me crying her account was wiped out...And some idiots say na hustle.. This woman saved for years.. Nways nof said God blessed her with children..Told her to wipe her tears! I gat u for life

https://lailasnews.com/yahoo-boys-clear-nigerian-mans-mums-account/

Yahoo boys pls keep ur hussle abroad, keep bringing back alerts from the work wit no pay our ancestors suffered

Leave Nigerians alone
Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by holuwapopsh(m): 11:46am On Mar 06, 2018
Sorry Bro remember dis is Nigeria where anytins Goes 2 get ur money we all scam eachoda 2 make it (I wnt u 2 knw dis Everybody is a scammer 1 way or the other ok scope is anoda way 2 scam eachoda ) scam is scamming scam bro Al sorry 1ce again but Live with it. I pray God will help her refund her Money If possible
Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by Kabaka100: 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
Actually if it's a wire fraud, it is that bank' responsibility to refund her every penny of her lost money. But if she withrew the money herself and gave it out carelessly to 419 guys, then it's her own cup of tea to load up her account again
Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
Xisnin:

Shut up thief.
sheybe i come steal money for your house grin cheesy
dude is guilty
argue with your ancestors
Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
gonkin:

Na wa for u. This one feel say to thief money na better thing

this job wasnt a yahoo bois job
na 419
yahoo bois deal with international wire fraud
Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by Juliette05(f): 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2018
vicardino:
Is it ur church or ur thanksgiving and tithe? grin grin
Its my data
Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by Juliette05(f): 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2018
popcykaylah:

Your answer was suppose to be a yes or no.. Na so una dey take fail exams
if you can't deduce the answer, you are unfortunate
Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by popcykaylah(m): 7:05am On Mar 07, 2018
Juliette05:
if you can't deduce the answer, you are unfortunate
Babu manners... don't need to exchange words with you.. your type of person shows in your words.. grow up
Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by oderemo(m): 8:19am On Mar 07, 2018
Juliette05:
I don't collect money from the less privileged
Quote of the month.
Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by greatman247(m): 10:54am On Mar 07, 2018
Women are the most easy to scam. I just don't know why. They allow pastor sweet tall, brain wash them and scam them. In most cases, when they see small opportunity to make they are quick to jump at it. The other day some suspected Yahoo boys sent a message to my phone saying CBN has blocked my account and I need my BVN verified bla bla bla. Do you know that some women still fall for that cheap scam? Most men know it's scam already but some women still don't. I'm not saying it's their fault though or that I'm perfect but what I'm saying before a scam can get to me it has to A very intelligent scam that looks so real not a cheap scam. More over I'm not greedy.
Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by Juliette05(f): 5:34am On Mar 08, 2018
popcykaylah:

Babu manners... don't need to exchange words with you.. your type of person shows in your words.. grow up
don't start what you cannot Finnish
Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by chukkyAlex(m): 10:52am On Mar 08, 2018
Narldon:

Can all the Yahoo Boys Gather all their Juju together so that we can steal other Countries Destiny to boost Nigerian Economy?

Rather than robbing Poor Nigerians!

Let's collect Switzerland's Destiny , I know They don't need it again

The thing pain my guy����

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by chukkyAlex(m): 10:54am On Mar 08, 2018
nolanpatt33:

abeg baba u get WOMAN FORMAT or military format...

make we align abeg
Guy abeg... I dey find site wey I go bomb...
I no dey see clients
Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by nolanpatt33: 10:58am On Mar 08, 2018
chukkyAlex:
Guy abeg... I dey find site wey I go bomb...
I no dey see clients

lol..which knd link u dy bomb b4?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Esther Neji Raped And Murdered In Cross River / 'Vacation Marriage'; 17-Year-Old Lady Forced To Sell Her Body For Money. Photos / 5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.