Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,182 members, 7,853,037 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Pls Can Someone Tell Me How I've Wronged My Elder Sister - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Can Someone Tell Me How I've Wronged My Elder Sister (4051 Views)

My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please. / Living With My Married Elder Sister / The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Can Someone Tell Me How I've Wronged My Elder Sister by ArinzeRaph: 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
you are a big fool with no sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Pls Can Someone Tell Me How I've Wronged My Elder Sister by MistadeRegal(m): 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
ifex370:

How to know you're on a Nigerian thread

Monitoring spirit.
You also need deliverance.
Re: Pls Can Someone Tell Me How I've Wronged My Elder Sister by Heebah: 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
Oga Lebete3000...everybody cannot be mad at d same time! About 95% if not 100% of d people dat commented on ur post are all saying the same thing,
which is that U R WRONG!!. U came here for advice,so pls stick to d advises u have gotten and turn a new leaf. You seem to be an argumentative type and in your eyes u r always right,pls change for ur own good.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Can Someone Tell Me How I've Wronged My Elder Sister by lebete3000: 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
Heebah:
Oga Lebete3000...everybody cannot be mad at d same time! About 95% if not 100% of d people dat commented on ur post are all saying the same thing,
which is that U R WRONG!!. U came here for advice,so pls stick to d advises u have gotten and turn a new leaf. You seem to be an argumentative type and in your eyes u r always right,pls change for ur own good.

A 1000 No doesn't make it a No, I'm trying to see the error in my attitude that's why I came online, but some here said I'm seeking approval from them. One only argues when one hasn't seen the fact in something. Someone even said my apology is useless if I don't see what I've done. Well me I've apologized to the man and he said "It is okay my Brother .i understand your concerns". Whether he said it from his heart or not is in God's knowledge. You can't tell me not to apologize to you if you felt I've wronged you.

Thanks once more for everyone's contribution, I still think about the issue to ascertain where I erred tho. That is one of the few things a brother can do....
Re: Pls Can Someone Tell Me How I've Wronged My Elder Sister by freecocoa(f): 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
You are not a serious somebody, I actually wanted to type that you are mad.

Who changes their mind like that? My friend go and apologise to your sister, in fact go and explain to the man yourself, what nonsense!
Re: Pls Can Someone Tell Me How I've Wronged My Elder Sister by freecocoa(f): 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2018
lebete3000:

It's surprising how people will set a tone over something as that. Perhaps people are the ones that need to take a chill pill. Funny enough, I believed my change if plans would better serve I & d couple both, but here are people saying it serves only me.

I'll hear what the man has to say tomorrow, even from his tone, I'll detect my error.

So if I ask someone for his help one time, then change my mind, then ask later on then change my mind, I'm indecisive. Well it actually sounds somehow, but it's absolutely normal.
You are very stupid, I can see you think you are always right, mschew, yeye dey smell.
Re: Pls Can Someone Tell Me How I've Wronged My Elder Sister by naylor(f): 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2018
lebete3000:
It is well oh, it's just like I asked my sis to help me borrow money from you that's managing your small change, then I considered some factors and changed my mind, then my sis gets angry at me for not borrowing the money anymore, saying the ppl will be pissed

Well...
Don't you get it? you did it TWICE.
Stop giving excuses.
Re: Pls Can Someone Tell Me How I've Wronged My Elder Sister by lebete3000: 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2018
naylor:

Stop giving excuses.

What was the wrong I did twice? That I said I won't be coming to be a nuisance to him?

Okay you all win.
Re: Pls Can Someone Tell Me How I've Wronged My Elder Sister by Ishilove: 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2018
lebete3000:
So it's a world where it's a social misdemeanour for one to change one's mind as much as possible, even to the detriment of nobody....
Guy go and siddon jare. Ahn Ahn. Alakoba oshi
Re: Pls Can Someone Tell Me How I've Wronged My Elder Sister by Ishilove: 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
naylor:

Stop giving excuses.
Don't mind him. Everyone on this thread is saying the same thing but he is still arguing uselessly.

A mad man thinks the whole world is insane
Re: Pls Can Someone Tell Me How I've Wronged My Elder Sister by bigfrancis21: 11:34pm On Mar 07, 2018
lebete3000:
I've once asked my elder sister to help me ask her friend who is married for help, in order to stay in their place due to its proximity to my workplace. The couple agreed but due to change of plans, I told them not to worry anymore.

Another work close to the couple's area showed up and I asked my sister to help me speak to her friend. This time the husband told my sis he has his inlaws presently staying with him and only the living room is available and he won't want me to stay in such inconducive condition. I told my sister to tell him not to worry that I can manage since it'll save me excess tfare, to which he said okay.

On afterthought, I calculated the amount I'll spend on feeding at their place- cos I'm a reserved person who wouldn't like to be a burden on one's finances- and found found out it'll be a 2k difference overall with the lack of comfort and ease of putting up in someone's place. So I changed my mind and told my elder sis it might not be necessary, but she flared up, saying why didn't I think it out previously, that it would make her look like she's just playing with them or something. In my mind I couldn't really get her logic cos I feel if someone changes their mind and decide not to be a burden on you, it shouldn't turn into a misunderstanding as this.

I don't know maybe I'm still myopic to see this sha but I feel I haven't done anything wrong.

Pls advice cos honestly I'm really tired of her mindset.

Thanks.

You can't be asking people for help only to withdraw at the last minute like that. You ought to have thought it through before first asking, because you're not only the one involved here. Your sister's reputation is involved also and that could negatively affect your sister should she need to ask her friend for a favor in the future, they may decline outright thinking she's come to joke with them again. Moreover your sister could also refuse you in the future should you actually now need housing assistance, for you never can know. It's not easy for someone to say yes to agree to live with them. Everybody is managing the little they have and should anybody say yes be grateful to them for that, even if you didn't end up staying with them. Of course you know too well that the economy in Nigeria is very very tough. I strongly recommend that you be active in resolving this issue. Personally contact her friend, first thank them for agreeing to let you stay then you apologize for not being able to anymore. That would save your sister's reputation in front of her friend and also yours as well should you need their assistance in the future. You never can know how a simple sorry can solve so many unimaginable problems.

1 Like

Re: Pls Can Someone Tell Me How I've Wronged My Elder Sister by arent88(m): 11:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
lebete3000:

What was the wrong I did twice? That I said I won't be coming to be a nuisance to him?

Okay you all win.
ur arrogance makes me cringe.I only feel pity for those people who have to put up wit ur atitude.believe u me if I was ur elder brother u wouldn't even be well enough to type dis.

1 Like

Re: Pls Can Someone Tell Me How I've Wronged My Elder Sister by Antina(f): 3:45am On Mar 08, 2018
lebete3000:
It is well oh, it's just like I asked my sis to help me borrow money from you that's managing your small change, then I considered some factors and changed my mind, then my sis gets angry at me for not borrowing the money anymore, saying the ppl will be pissed

Well...

You asked for people's opinion on this, and almost all told said you are wrong! Yet you are still citing an examples to let them believe you are right! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls Can Someone Tell Me How I've Wronged My Elder Sister by 1Sharon(f): 8:08am On Mar 08, 2018
Why do Nigerians like staying in other ppls houses? Get out of here with that mess, I like my own space.

No scroungers
Re: Pls Can Someone Tell Me How I've Wronged My Elder Sister by ImaIma1(f): 8:14am On Mar 08, 2018
lebete3000:

A 1000 No doesn't make it a No, I'm trying to see the error in my attitude that's why I came online, but some here said I'm seeking approval from them. One only argues when one hasn't seen the fact in something. Someone even said my apology is useless if I don't see what I've done. Well me I've apologized to the man and he said "It is okay my Brother .i understand your concerns". Whether he said it from his heart or not is in God's knowledge. You can't tell me not to apologize to you if you felt I've wronged you.

Thanks once more for everyone's contribution, I still think about the issue to ascertain where I erred tho. That is one of the few things a brother can do....

Why are you like this? You cannot see the wrong because your attitude has blinded it.

Next time do not ask for advice when you know you are always right and cannot handle the truth even if it is glaring.

You are good at advising yourself. So continue doing that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clearance Sales - Smartwatches For Sale / Can You Be A Full Time House Wife? / Should I Cheat On Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.