Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

There Won't Be Peace In Palestine, Trump Declares - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / There Won't Be Peace In Palestine, Trump Declares (514 Views)

SHOCKING!! Trump Declares Joe Biden As US Next President / Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency / Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Won't Be Peace In Palestine, Trump Declares by bilms(m): 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
There won't be peace in Palestine, Trump declares
https://mrrightsng..com.ng/2018/03/there-wont-be-peace-in-palestine-trump.html

President of United States of America, Mr. Donald Trump has declared that there won't be peace in Palestine, unless the Palestine return to the table.

Trump made this known on Monday during a joint session with Israeli Prime minister,Benjamin Netanyahu. Trump threatens that there won't be peace if the Palestinians refuse to return to the negotiating table, as the Palestine vow to reject Trumps plan.

Trump said that "no one could get past Jerusalem, we've taken it off the table," adding that he believes the Palestinians intend to return to the negotiating table, "and if they don't, there will be no peace."

Trump told reporters that he intends to build the new U.S. embassy in Jerusalem quickly, adding that he may visit for the planned dedication slated for May 2018. "I said we’re not going to spend a billion dollars. We’re actually doing it for about $250,000,” Trump noted.
Re: There Won't Be Peace In Palestine, Trump Declares by chuksjuve(m): 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
Trump my man..
No nonsense president delivering on his electoral campaign promises unlike a certain man from daura who is always blaming and renegading on his campaign promises ...

Dude came in and wiped off Isis from the surface of the earth..
But his counterpart from daura is still battling with boko haram.
Trump promised to revive American economy and bring back jobs..
His counterpart from katsina state destroyed the economy , took away jobs and gave great deal of priority to cows rather than humans..

If you know, you know !!

I didn't Kukuma mention anybody's name ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Won't Be Peace In Palestine, Trump Declares by bilms(m): 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
hum
Re: There Won't Be Peace In Palestine, Trump Declares by bedspread: 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2018
Trump all the way.... Electoral Promises FUFILLED
Re: There Won't Be Peace In Palestine, Trump Declares by joinnow: 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
Talk and do

I hail you broda
Re: There Won't Be Peace In Palestine, Trump Declares by THUNDER4real(m): 10:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
BUHARI..come and learn what it means to keep campaign promises..
Re: There Won't Be Peace In Palestine, Trump Declares by bilms(m): 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
lol
Re: There Won't Be Peace In Palestine, Trump Declares by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
k
Re: There Won't Be Peace In Palestine, Trump Declares by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
chuksjuve:
Trump my man..
No nonsense president delivering on his electoral campaign promises unlike a certain man from daura who is always blaming and renegading on his campaign promises ...

Dude came in and wiped off Isis from the surface of the earth..
But his counterpart from daura is still battling with boko haram.
Trump promised to revive American economy and bring back jobs..
His counterpart from katsina state destroyed the economy , took away jobs and gave great deal of priority to cows rather than humans..

If you know, you know !!

I didn't Kukuma mention anybody's name ooo
I believe you guy.the only name I saw was trump,no oda name was mentioned.anybody DAT will quote you and say otherwise,thunder fire d person in advance
Re: There Won't Be Peace In Palestine, Trump Declares by bilms(m): 9:28am On Mar 06, 2018
hum

(1) (Reply)

Five Lethal Battle Tanks And Three MI-24 Per School / Why The Obama's Are Not Invited To The Royal Wedding / Republicans Who Won't Be Coming Back To Congress After 2018 Midterm Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.