Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

This Baby Will Make You Smile And Wish You Had A Child!!! (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Baby Will Make You Smile And Wish You Had A Child!!! (PHOTOS) (6919 Views)

‘no Baby Will Ever Suck My B00bs’ – Monalisa Stephen / Rapper Naeto C And Wife Welcome Their 3rd Child (Photos) / Eddie Murphy Expecting His 10th Child (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Baby Will Make You Smile And Wish You Had A Child!!! (PHOTOS) by pioukul1: 10:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
"Children are God's most precious gift to man"

Meet Baby Kendrick.
He is just 1.
He loves water so much, I am certain he will be a swimmer.
His favorite food is Yam and Golden Morn... lol.. (He is not fully an ajebo baby after all) grin

Baby Kendrick wishes to win the Cussons Baby Challenge.
let's help him win this.
let's make Baby Kendrick proud!

#KendrickForTheWin

If you love Baby Kendrick,

1) Click the link below and vote for him
https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=382191

2) Comment #BabyKendrickForTheWin on this thread.

I will tell Baby Kendrick how lovely y'all are. wink

(We need not less than 1200 votes to beat the current leader.)

10 Likes

Re: This Baby Will Make You Smile And Wish You Had A Child!!! (PHOTOS) by chriskosherbal(m): 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2018
One word. ..sweet cheesy

4 Likes

Re: This Baby Will Make You Smile And Wish You Had A Child!!! (PHOTOS) by pioukul1: 10:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
Thank you! cool
chriskosherbal:
One word. ..sweet cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Baby Will Make You Smile And Wish You Had A Child!!! (PHOTOS) by alexDBaberian: 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2018
This Baby is Hot!!! Choi... See fine boy!
#KendrickForTheWin

2 Likes

Re: This Baby Will Make You Smile And Wish You Had A Child!!! (PHOTOS) by HausaOverlord: 10:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
Okay

2 Likes

Re: This Baby Will Make You Smile And Wish You Had A Child!!! (PHOTOS) by pioukul1: 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
lol.. i don't even know how to react to you. I hope you are not being sarcastic?

HausaOverlord:
Okay
Re: This Baby Will Make You Smile And Wish You Had A Child!!! (PHOTOS) by alexDBaberian: 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
What's this one's problem? angry
HausaOverlord:
Okay

1 Like

Re: This Baby Will Make You Smile And Wish You Had A Child!!! (PHOTOS) by alexDBaberian: 11:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
I don't know why Nigerians can be so jealous and stingy with their votes.

For some reason, I seem to love this Baby, and I have been checking the votes.

This thread has had not less than 150 views, but yet, they ain't voting.

Nigerians are sadists if I must say.
Mtheew.

1 Like

Re: This Baby Will Make You Smile And Wish You Had A Child!!! (PHOTOS) by HausaOverlord: 11:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
alexDBaberian:
What's this one's problem? angry
bros leave me na, u know weda I don vote for the pikin

1 Like

Re: This Baby Will Make You Smile And Wish You Had A Child!!! (PHOTOS) by alexDBaberian: 11:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ehmm.. No wahala.
Just support that fine bobo. That's all that matters.

HausaOverlord:
bros leave me na, u know weda I don vote for the pikin

1 Like

Re: This Baby Will Make You Smile And Wish You Had A Child!!! (PHOTOS) by HausaOverlord: 11:21pm On Mar 05, 2018
alexDBaberian:
Ehmm.. No wahala.
Just support that fine bobo. That's all that matters.

Correct I been dey think say na madness dey worry u b4, na now ur brain load no worry for all the pikins wey I see na this pikin sure pass, the pikin must win this mini cushion pikin something, if this pikin no win the thing we go delete any other pikin wey involve for the pikin show, I guarantee una dat one

3 Likes

Re: This Baby Will Make You Smile And Wish You Had A Child!!! (PHOTOS) by pioukul1: 11:29pm On Mar 05, 2018
ah... Baba.. thank you oo.. lol... Thank you.

HausaOverlord:

Correct I been dey think say na madness dey worry u b4, na now ur brain load no worry for all the pikins wey I see na this pikin sure pass, the pikin must win this mini cushion pikin something, if this pikin no win the thing we go delete any other pikin wey involve for the pikin show, I guarantee una dat one
Re: This Baby Will Make You Smile And Wish You Had A Child!!! (PHOTOS) by alexDBaberian: 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
Lol... Na now you come. #Twale for you

HausaOverlord:

1 Like

Re: This Baby Will Make You Smile And Wish You Had A Child!!! (PHOTOS) by oPPOSEE: 12:24am On Mar 06, 2018
I restock my condoms and vaseline.

Say no to babymama and bastard kids.

1 Like

Re: This Baby Will Make You Smile And Wish You Had A Child!!! (PHOTOS) by alexDBaberian: 12:27am On Mar 06, 2018
Who the Bleep is this one?... I am certain your mother had you by mistake.

You are the one that is a bastard child.

oPPOSEE:

Re: This Baby Will Make You Smile And Wish You Had A Child!!! (PHOTOS) by pioukul1: 12:33am On Mar 06, 2018
You are just one vulgar unfortunate creature.

oPPOSEE:

Re: This Baby Will Make You Smile And Wish You Had A Child!!! (PHOTOS) by oPPOSEE: 12:34am On Mar 06, 2018
alexDBaberian:
Who the Bleep is this one?... I am certain your mother had you by mistake.

You are the one that is a bastard child.

lol. chill bro, Barbarians do not hold any values.

Mtchewww savages.

1 Like

Re: This Baby Will Make You Smile And Wish You Had A Child!!! (PHOTOS) by alexDBaberian: 12:36am On Mar 06, 2018
Your mother must be a cheap LovePeddler to have begotten you. #Fucktardd

oPPOSEE:

lol. chill bro Barbarians do not hold any values.

Mtchewww savages.
Re: This Baby Will Make You Smile And Wish You Had A Child!!! (PHOTOS) by oPPOSEE: 12:38am On Mar 06, 2018
alexDBaberian:
Your mother must be a cheap LovePeddler to have begotten you. #person

Bastard begets bastard.

I still say no to baby mama

3 Likes

Re: This Baby Will Make You Smile And Wish You Had A Child!!! (PHOTOS) by alexDBaberian: 12:41am On Mar 06, 2018
Well your mum didn't listen.

oPPOSEE:

Bastard begets bastard.

I still say no to baby mama
Re: This Baby Will Make You Smile And Wish You Had A Child!!! (PHOTOS) by oPPOSEE: 12:48am On Mar 06, 2018
alexDBaberian:
Well your mum didn't listen.

Sorry the baby is suffering because of the ignorance of the papa to use common Gold circle #50.
Using bleaching cream on him will only make him look fried plantain when reality of Naija sets in. Frustration will only make take solace in ashewo joint.

savages no get level.

1 Like

Re: This Baby Will Make You Smile And Wish You Had A Child!!! (PHOTOS) by alexDBaberian: 1:00am On Mar 06, 2018
What the hell is wrong with you? It's obvious that you are on weed.
And lol... Out of the whole condoms, you patronize Gold Circle?
You are definitely poor.... Lol.
Go back to the ghetto and argue with your peers.

oPPOSEE:

Sorry the baby is suffering because of the ignorance of the papa to use common Gold circle #50.
Using bleaching cream on him will only make him look fried plantain when reality of Naija sets in. Frustration will only make take solace in ashewo joint.

savages no get level.
Re: This Baby Will Make You Smile And Wish You Had A Child!!! (PHOTOS) by pioukul1: 1:04am On Mar 06, 2018
Hey.. stop this nonsense and be civilized. You must lack etiquette and home training to be this unruly and vile.

oPPOSEE:

savages no get level.
Re: This Baby Will Make You Smile And Wish You Had A Child!!! (PHOTOS) by oPPOSEE: 1:04am On Mar 06, 2018
alexDBaberian:
What the hell is wrong with you? It's obvious that you are on weed.
And lol... Out of the whole condoms, you patronize Gold Circle?
You are definitely poor.... Lol.
Go back to the ghetto and argue with your peers.

you lack comprehension barbarian.
Even jon snow was not a bastard.
say no to begetting bastard kids.

1 Like

Re: This Baby Will Make You Smile And Wish You Had A Child!!! (PHOTOS) by oPPOSEE: 1:06am On Mar 06, 2018
pioukul1:
Hey.. stop this nonsense and be civilized. You must lack etiquette and home training to be this unruly and vile.

love your vocabs.
Re: This Baby Will Make You Smile And Wish You Had A Child!!! (PHOTOS) by alexDBaberian: 1:17am On Mar 06, 2018
See this brat ooo.. Wonders shall never end... Lol.. Please go to bed... You are simply jobless..
#Fool

oPPOSEE:

Re: This Baby Will Make You Smile And Wish You Had A Child!!! (PHOTOS) by alexDBaberian: 1:24am On Mar 06, 2018
... I just checked your profile, and lol... You are a troll.
One of those isheeps from my previous thread... Choi... Okoro too much for this Naija.

oPPOSEE:

Re: This Baby Will Make You Smile And Wish You Had A Child!!! (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 06, 2018
He is average.. Rich background covers him

1 Like

Re: This Baby Will Make You Smile And Wish You Had A Child!!! (PHOTOS) by Deckline(m): 7:29am On Mar 06, 2018
Wiziman:
You go live long. You go chop food wey get salt,you no go chop ordinary meat,you go chop human...sorry. You go chop chicken perry perry abeg Tell them.
Re: This Baby Will Make You Smile And Wish You Had A Child!!! (PHOTOS) by alexDBaberian: 9:01am On Mar 06, 2018
Mtheew... Who is this one again?

Wiziman:

1 Like

Re: This Baby Will Make You Smile And Wish You Had A Child!!! (PHOTOS) by pioukul1: 9:14am On Mar 06, 2018
LMAO... Please, my baby is beyond average. Thank you.

Wiziman:
Re: This Baby Will Make You Smile And Wish You Had A Child!!! (PHOTOS) by alexDBaberian: 9:20am On Mar 06, 2018
Exactly...
cool
pioukul1:
LMAO... Please, my baby is beyond average. Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Photos Of The Plush Bulletproof Mansion Of Billionaire Folorunso Alakija.pix / Toyin Lawani And Empress Njama Goes Top-less To Flaunt Blonde Brazilian Hair / [PHOTOS] Instagram Big Girl Shares Photos Of Her Massive Bosom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.