Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Has Guardiola Exposed EPL? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Has Guardiola Exposed EPL? (3462 Views)

Meet Rui Pinto Who Exposed Manchester City / Ricky Saponara Backside Exposed As Fan Pulls Down His Underwear After Goal / Chelsea FC Include "Want Away Striker" Diego Costa In EPL Squad For 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Guardiola Exposed EPL? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
What do you guys think, do you feel man city can repeat their performance next season?
Pep deserves some credit.

1 Like

Re: Has Guardiola Exposed EPL? by PheezyLee(m): 12:16am On Mar 06, 2018
He over exposed it. He dint even achieve 19 straight wins in other leagues but did in ePL

4 Likes

Re: Has Guardiola Exposed EPL? by internationalman(m): 12:57am On Mar 06, 2018
And my coach and Mourinho keep complaining about how they were not given enough money to spend.

City expenditure were just slightly different from my club and Man Utd 's.

Even though he bought most of his players with relatively high amounts, they were all average players before he bought them.

Mourinho would look past Sane, Gundogan, Sterling, Benaldo Silva and David Silva in his team the same way he looked past Debruyne and Salah and also looking past Mata, Rashford and Shaw currently.

Ever since I started supporting my club, no club has ever outplayed and outclassed us the way City did on Sunday. Not even the so called Barca...

Premiership is the easiest league to win if only you believe in intellect over physicality and building up play from all area of the pitch rather than trying and error with counter attack or long ball...

Exactly the same reason premiership teams suffered the most from Barca dominance over the past decade or so.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Guardiola Exposed EPL? by Bamz(m): 3:49am On Mar 06, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:
What do you guys think, do you feel man city can repeat their performance next season?
Pep deserves some credit.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Give Antonio, Mauricio and Jurgen the same budget as Peps' and the narrative would change.

1 Like

Re: Has Guardiola Exposed EPL? by Chigorkizz(m): 6:09am On Mar 06, 2018
People talks without looking at the money spent by Man city.

2 Likes

Re: Has Guardiola Exposed EPL? by GambaOsaka: 6:23am On Mar 06, 2018
There's nothing special about guardiola. Infact any average coach will do better provided he has a blank cheque to spend. Chelsea were once the best in the EPL because Abrahamovic was releasing cash at will.

1 Like

Re: Has Guardiola Exposed EPL? by Mathkid007: 7:27am On Mar 06, 2018
EPL fans with their two mouths. From saying Pep cant succeed to saying he suceeded because he spent money, wasn't d so-called "special one" given enough monex to get players. Its not about the money but getting the right players and pep has done dat, That is the reason he beat all the over hyped "big 5" blue black and destroyed the smaller sides. Give it to pep, he really deserves the credit.

8 Likes

Re: Has Guardiola Exposed EPL? by DrKlever(m): 8:05am On Mar 06, 2018
EPL fans and double standard sha.. so man city is dominating the league because they spent more? You've forgoten how you blasted Guardiola for spending fortunes on average overated players, now the so called average players are disgracing other teams.. EPL has been grossly exposed, in fact i foresee worse disgrace next season. Imagine Sevilla almost shaming man u with all their big money spending. Technicality in EPL is zero, just kick and follow then you defend well.

4 Likes

Re: Has Guardiola Exposed EPL? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:11am On Mar 06, 2018
Bamz:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Give Antonio, Mauricio and Jurgen the same budget as Peps' and the narrative would change.
wow.. I can't believe the new excuse...its now money... face it, epl is overrated

1 Like

Re: Has Guardiola Exposed EPL? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:13am On Mar 06, 2018
internationalman:
And my coach and Mourinho keep complaining about how they were not given enough money to spend.

City expenditure were just slightly different from my club and Man Utd 's.

Even though he bought most of his players with relatively high amounts, they were all average players before he bought them.

Mourinho would look past Sane, Gundogan, Sterling, Benaldo Silva and David Silva in his team the same way he looked past Debruyne and Salah and also looking past Mata, Rashford and Shaw currently.

Ever since I started supporting my club, no club has ever outplayed and outclassed us the way City did on Sunday. Not even the so called Barca...

Premiership is the easiest league to win if only you believe in intellect over physicality and building up play from all area of the pitch rather than trying and error with counter attack or long ball...

Exactly the same reason premiership teams suffered the most from Barca dominance over the past decade or so.
it's just a league of kick and run
Re: Has Guardiola Exposed EPL? by MorataFC: 9:03am On Mar 06, 2018
GambaOsaka:
There's nothing special about guardiola. Infact any average coach will do better provided he has a blank cheque to spend. Chelsea were once the best in the EPL because Abrahamovic was releasing cash at will.
Yeah, I started supporting chelsea immediately Roman pump his money into it, it was money that brought Chelsea where they are today, any club that is doing great today are all empowered by the power of money.
You can't find meaningful Chelsea history in EPL before Roman took over and you can't find eithe man City history in EPL before Sheikh took over, remove the power of money from real Madrid and barca and see how they suddenly become Alaves and Elbar.
Give me $5b and the free will to choose 23 players around the world if I will not rule the world for the next seven years.

2 Likes

Re: Has Guardiola Exposed EPL? by Mathkid007: 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
DrKlever:
EPL fans and double standard sha.. so man city is dominating the league because they spent more? You've forgoten how you blasted Guardiola for spending fortunes on average overated players, now the so called average players are disgracing other teams.. EPL has been grossly exposed, in fact i foresee worse disgrace next season. Imagine Sevilla almost shaming man u with all their big money spending. Technicality in EPL is zero, just kick and follow then you defend well.
Well said boss
Re: Has Guardiola Exposed EPL? by Afobear: 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
EPL fans na double barrel talkers ....speaking from both side of the mouth when exposed
Re: Has Guardiola Exposed EPL? by andrew444(m): 3:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
GambaOsaka:

Man U that has been releasing cash since the time of van gaal to mourinho have they won the epl?

Who good good,epl fans boys are just jealous of pep,he could not even win 19 straight league games with Barcelona,where those big team dey when leichester dey win league? A team that did not spend up to 40million won the league in the expense of the bigger boys,epl fan boys will look for a new excuse

1 Like

Re: Has Guardiola Exposed EPL? by GambaOsaka: 4:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
andrew444:

Man U that has been releasing cash since the time of van gaal to mourinho have they won the epl?

There is a difference between having a specific amount on a cheque and having a blank cheque. Guardiola has a blank cheque. If he needs messi and wants to buy today for 200million pound, he just needs messi to agree to sign and thats it.
Re: Has Guardiola Exposed EPL? by andrew444(m): 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
GambaOsaka:

There is a difference between having a specific amount on a cheque and having a blank cheque. Guardiola has a blank cheque. If he needs messi and wants to buy today for 200million pound, he just needs messi to agree to sign and thats it.

Una no get excuse for epl,epl fan boys hating on guardiola,leichester city wey win league say na money dem use win am ?

2 Likes

Re: Has Guardiola Exposed EPL? by GambaOsaka: 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
andrew444:

Una no get excuse for epl,epl fan boys hating on guardiola,leichester city wey win league say na money dem use win am ?
let leceister come and win it again.

Cases like that happens sometimes; Blackburn rovers did it. The summary is coaching in football today has changed from what it used to be. In the past coaches are rated on their player management ability, tactics and team building ability. These three contribute to silverwares. Today, a coach will look out for best players in the opposition and poach them from their clubs, thereby making their opponents weaker and giving his team an undue advantage. Tell one player that was groomed by guardiola from zero to hero and i will rest my case.
Who discovered C.Ronaldo - Sir Alex
who discovered Thierry Henry - Wenger
who discovered Messi - Rijkaard (im not sure)
who has guardiola discovered?
Re: Has Guardiola Exposed EPL? by andrew444(m): 6:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
GambaOsaka:

let leceister come and win it again.

Cases like that happens sometimes; Blackburn rovers did it. The summary is coaching in football today has changed from what it used to be. In the past coaches are rated on their player management ability, tactics and team building ability. These three contribute to silverwares. Today, a coach will look out for best players in the opposition and poach them from their clubs, thereby making their opponents weaker and giving his team an undue advantage. Tell one player that was groomed by guardiola from zero to hero and i will rest my case.
Who discovered C.Ronaldo - Sir Alex
who discovered Thierry Henry - Wenger
who discovered Messi - Rijkaard (im not sure)
who has guardiola discovered?

You don change point,who discovered busquets ?who discovered Pedro ? Mind you those 2 players are World Cup winners,Epl fan boys you have nothing to say,jealousy go kill una,it's either you are a pained Chelsea or Man U or arsenal fan ,lol,you have no clue okay,who ask you who guardiola discover? Rubbish

Your arsenal wenger that discover Henry what has he achieved in 22 years? Pep wey be small boy coach achieve pass am.Envyness in the eyes of pained epl fan boys

How did sir Alex discover Ronaldo ?someone that was bought from sporting lisbon,discover means bring a player from the youth team of the club,rijkaard brought Messi from la masia,sir Alex bought Ronaldo from sporting for 20million how is that discover? It seems you don't know the meaning of discover,I am don arguing with people who don't know football.

Make leichester come win premier league abi? Shame no gree you reveal your club,oya make your club come win am again na....Over and out man

3 Likes

Re: Has Guardiola Exposed EPL? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
Pep Guardiola is the G.O.A.T..

1 Like

Re: Has Guardiola Exposed EPL? by GambaOsaka: 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
andrew444:

You don change point,who discovered busquets ?who discovered Pedro ? Mind you those 2 players are World Cup winners,Epl fan boys you have nothing to say,jealousy go kill una,it's either you are a pained Chelsea or Man U or arsenal fan ,lol,you have no clue okay,who ask you who guardiola discover? Rubbish

Your arsenal wenger that discover Henry what has he achieved in 22 years? Pep wey be small boy coach achieve pass am.Envyness in the eyes of pained epl fan boys

How did sir Alex discover Ronaldo ?someone that was bought from sporting lisbon,discover means bring a player from the youth team of the club,rijkaard brought Messi from la masia,sir Alex bought Ronaldo from sporting for 20million how is that discover? It seems you don't know the meaning of discover,I am don arguing with people who don't know football.

Make leichester come win premier league abi? Shame no gree you reveal your club,oya make your club come win am again na....Over and out man

You must be a Chelsea fan. Always quick to anger.
Re: Has Guardiola Exposed EPL? by andrew444(m): 8:20pm On Mar 06, 2018
GambaOsaka:

You must be a Chelsea fan. Always quick to anger.

Lol you got nothing to say,a Chelsea fan can never be a pep fan.....Barcelona for life

1 Like

Re: Has Guardiola Exposed EPL? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:20pm On Mar 06, 2018
andrew444:

Who good good,epl fans boys are just jealous of pep,he could not even win 19 straight league games with Barcelona,where those big team dey when leichester dey win league? A team that did not spend up to 40million won the league in the expense of the bigger boys,epl fan boys will look for a new excuse
epl is just a packaged league like WWE..... that's y they flop in Europe..
Re: Has Guardiola Exposed EPL? by andrew444(m): 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

I think this year should be their year sha
Re: Has Guardiola Exposed EPL? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
andrew444:

I think this year should be their year sha
how?... did u see what Madrid did to psg just now, the UCL is coming to Spain....
Re: Has Guardiola Exposed EPL? by andrew444(m): 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

how?... did u see what Madrid did to psg just now, the UCL is coming to Spain....

Madrid will not win the UCL,psg na team to beat ?so for your mind na psg go comot Madrid?never,there are still 5 English team and 2 will be eliminated it will be remains 3,only this 3 teams can win Madrid,Barcelona mancity Bayern but mostly Barcelona,of Barcelona remain in the champions league Madrid will not win it,epl club?those ones na moi moi except mancity
Re: Has Guardiola Exposed EPL? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
andrew444:

Madrid will not win the UCL,psg na team to beat ?so for your mind na psg go comot Madrid?never,there are still 5 English team and 2 will be eliminated it will be remains 3,only this 3 teams can win Madrid,Barcelona mancity Bayern but mostly Barcelona,of Barcelona remain in the champions league Madrid will not win it,epl club?those ones na moi moi except mancity
mark my words, Barça and Madrid will make it to the semis

1 Like

Re: Has Guardiola Exposed EPL? by Kulas: 7:29am On Mar 07, 2018
Mathkid007:
EPL fans with their two mouths. From saying Pep cant succeed to saying he suceeded because he spent money, wasn't d so-called "special one" given enough monex to get players. Its not about the money but getting the right players and pep has done dat, That is the reason he beat all the over hyped "big 5" blue black and destroyed the smaller sides. Give it to pep, he really deserves the credit.

Una weldone my people for telling them truth. Pep is more than good.
Re: Has Guardiola Exposed EPL? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:44am On Mar 07, 2018
Kulas:

Una weldone my people for telling them truth. Pep is more than good.
they talk as if mourinho instead not spending money
Re: Has Guardiola Exposed EPL? by jnrbayano(m): 10:35am On Mar 07, 2018
Did he expose Bundesliga?
Did Conte expose EPL last season?
These questions should precede that of OP methinks
Re: Has Guardiola Exposed EPL? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:07am On Mar 07, 2018
jnrbayano:
Did he expose Bundesliga?

Did Conte expose EPL last season?

These questions should precede that of OP methinks
I think I created this thread prematurely, if he does it this next season, then he would have actually done so without any doubt
Re: Has Guardiola Exposed EPL? by SCOOPERJEF(m): 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
you guys can gloat all you want but let us all not forget that a certain Leicester also won the league despite not having half the quality of the other top teams
Re: Has Guardiola Exposed EPL? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

who say make others no package their own kwa.... Ina get bad mouth.... A league wer four of five teams if not five ll make the quarters and man city nd Liverpool have shown signs of winning d uefa champ...de is no big deal in wat pep has done Ferguson mourinho has won in time past.... Guardiola spent wisely get d rite players to fit his philosophy which is good...lets not forget he spent most on defense dis season...while pple like sane Jesus came out of nothing to massive something...those of u saying Madrid vs barca ll make semis forget mancity Liverpool Bayern are doing well not forgetting totenham man Utd are dee....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Merry Bet Is Fastest Paying Online Sport Betting Company In Nigeria / 90 Odds Tips Today 01/10/2017 RESULTS / Manchester United Fans Whatapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.