Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,974 members, 7,838,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

My Horrible Experience With RRS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Horrible Experience With RRS (446 Views)

My Horrible Experience At Computer Village / Okada Riders Clash With RRS In Lekki: Pictures & Video / Money Doubler, Wash-Wash, Arrested By RRS (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Horrible Experience With RRS by diamond990(m): 12:58am On Mar 06, 2018
Good evening everyone,i keep asking all these wicked act our Nigerian police exhibit and people post them online don't they read or change.these evening my driver called me that some police men led allegation and it's was a lied pleaded with they refused,beat up the innocent guy and collected all the money he had work and told me to give them 100k or they will take him to ikeja and I know d bad experience my friend heard there,i late gave them 45k and I ask myself when will these country be great again. Went to school yet no job now doing the avaliable one it's another problem.
Re: My Horrible Experience With RRS by debolayinka(m): 7:16am On Mar 06, 2018
Sorry brother.

But it looks like you didn't suffer from RRS only.....your english na die.

Re: My Horrible Experience With RRS by fergieboy: 3:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
cheesy

English hard I swaer grin
Re: My Horrible Experience With RRS by dyangprof(m): 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
Hehee, Oghene biko o..
see opetu Grammer!

(1) (Reply)

‘some Parents Make It Easier For Their Children To Be Defiled'' REASON / Welcome To Nigeria Where Prisoners Pays For Rents In Prisons / Transformer Vandal Electrocuted In Kaduna This Morning(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.