Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Update Fans, Share Bedroom Pics & Video In Lingerie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Update Fans, Share Bedroom Pics & Video In Lingerie (1039 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates Her 50th Birthday In Lingerie (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Update Fans, Share Bedroom Pics & Video In Lingerie by GodOfAction: 3:56am On Mar 06, 2018
Nigerian rapper Icebergslim three days ago celebrated his woman, actress Juliet Ibrahim on her birthday .He had nothing but sweet words for her.

Hours after sending her a heartwarming message via Instagram he shared a photo of him with the Ghanaian actress all loved up and wrote;

“Happy Birthday, my Queen  Pack a LIGHT bag, bring your passport, and meet me at the airport”    and Juliet in turn replied saying “on my way”

aww so sweet! isn’t it?

So the love birds flew off to an undisclosed destination to have a good time together in celebration of the actress’ 32nd birthday and boyfriend Slimberg thought it necessary to keep fans updated on how the celebration was going down.

Trying to update fans, he shared the photo below and a video which had Juliet in really hot bedroom lingerie and then a boat cruise .

Watch video here: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/06/icebergslim-shares-bedroom-photos-and-videos-from-juliet-ibrahims-birthday-vacation/

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Update Fans, Share Bedroom Pics & Video In Lingerie by GodOfAction: 8:05am On Mar 06, 2018
And that's how i painstakingly sourced and wrote a story using my intellectual, shared it on Nairaland and a nairalander on here as Unlimited419 copied and pasted my story verbatim and would soon make front page with it. There's God oh Nairaland super moderators help me oh, this isn't the first time i'm being served this kind of treatment it's not fair.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Update Fans, Share Bedroom Pics & Video In Lingerie by NicoBaba(m): 8:29am On Mar 06, 2018
pls don't push to FP.. pls pls pls
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Update Fans, Share Bedroom Pics & Video In Lingerie by chriskosherbal(m): 8:34am On Mar 06, 2018
Two love birds doing thier thing cheesy
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Update Fans, Share Bedroom Pics & Video In Lingerie by hedonistic: 8:43am On Mar 06, 2018
If this guy's declared occupation is rap music, I wonder what songs pay his bills. What exactly is he popular for, other than this mumu show-offism of this old hag?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Update Fans, Share Bedroom Pics & Video In Lingerie by marunga(m): 11:04am On Mar 06, 2018
I'm here for bedroom pictures and I cannot see any. mtcheeeeerrrrw angry

(1) (Reply)

Headies Revealed Its Host For The 12th Edition Show / Minutes After His Victory, Miracle Is Trending On Twitter / 'I Dont Have Any Issues With Pawpaw'- Aki Reacts To Breakup Rumors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.