Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,137 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Headies Revealed Its Host For The 12th Edition Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Headies Revealed Its Host For The 12th Edition Show (1041 Views)

Hermes Explains Why He Is Not In Bbnaija All-star Edition Show (video) / Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 12th Time, had 2 children in Sept - ET / Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Headies Revealed Its Host For The 12th Edition Show by naijpromise(m): 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
Headies revealed its Host for the 12th edition show

As the 12th edition of the annual Headies award show is fast approaching with few weeks left to the music awards, the organisers have unveiled the official hosts with a release of a video.

Headies revealed this in a post via its Instagram handle (@the_headies) on April 18, 2018 - @iamseyishay and @officialbovi Unveiled as the Hosts for the 12th edition of the Headies. #12THHEADIES #HeadiesHosts

Comedian Bovi who hosted the 2014 edition makes a return and will be joined by award winning musician Seyi Shay as the comperes of the event.

SOURCE: www.Naijpromise.com.ng
Re: Headies Revealed Its Host For The 12th Edition Show by NeeKlaus: 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
kestolove95:
am looking for someone that we give birth to twins, so that, I can name them; KOSEWE, KOSEGBO �

You can name your boobs that. After all, they are actually 'Twins'.

1 Like

Re: Headies Revealed Its Host For The 12th Edition Show by frbona: 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
kestolove95:
am looking for someone that we give birth to twins, so that, I can name them; KOSEWE, KOSEGBO �
NeeKlaus:

You can name your boobs that. After all, they are actually 'Twins'.
savage replies and epic clapbacks
This is why I love Nairaland
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Headies Revealed Its Host For The 12th Edition Show by MrsEvakinqz(m): 7:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
frbona:
savage replies and epic clapbacks
This is why I love Nairaland
grin grin grin grin grin
Nigerians we just sabi give better savage reply, go twitter go see funny funny clapbacks and reply

(1) (Reply)

Cute Throwback Photo Of Model And Cross Dresser, Joshua Agai / Kendall Jenner Goes Braless In Daring Transparent Gown For The Girls Of The Sun / Feminist Fan Blasts Tiwa Savage For Saying She Can’t Earn As Much As Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.