Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,192 members, 7,825,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

See Epic Reply A Nigerian Dad Gave His Son For Comparing Him To Dangote - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Epic Reply A Nigerian Dad Gave His Son For Comparing Him To Dangote (833 Views)

Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) / "I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply / My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Epic Reply A Nigerian Dad Gave His Son For Comparing Him To Dangote by Amagite(m): 7:35am On Mar 06, 2018
A Nigerian dad floored his son after comparing him to Dangote.

According to him, this came after his dad compared him to Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, before he then compared him to Dangote.

He tweeted;

I begged my dad for a loan and he’s here telling me mark zuckerberg is my mate( like where’s that coming from).

So i decided to shake tables by telling him dangote is his mate, he replied sharply that he’s not as rich as dangote but he is contented and not a begger like me.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/see-epic-reply-nigerian-dad-gave-son-comparing-dangote.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: See Epic Reply A Nigerian Dad Gave His Son For Comparing Him To Dangote by hexy40: 7:38am On Mar 06, 2018
A true nigerian father most likely will reply with slap, I mean multiple combo slap
Re: See Epic Reply A Nigerian Dad Gave His Son For Comparing Him To Dangote by izzou(m): 7:38am On Mar 06, 2018
Its like the dictionary meaning of the word EPIC has been changed

undecided
Re: See Epic Reply A Nigerian Dad Gave His Son For Comparing Him To Dangote by abiolert(m): 7:48am On Mar 06, 2018
na luck u get. if na my pele na family meeting ontop your head.
Re: See Epic Reply A Nigerian Dad Gave His Son For Comparing Him To Dangote by sett1ngz: 7:50am On Mar 06, 2018
in Nigeria where the economy is frustrating, that's a better avenue for the father to disown you, whereby reducing his liabilities

1 Like

Re: See Epic Reply A Nigerian Dad Gave His Son For Comparing Him To Dangote by donstan18: 7:55am On Mar 06, 2018
So epic!

Hahahahahahahahahahhaah

Re: See Epic Reply A Nigerian Dad Gave His Son For Comparing Him To Dangote by project4OO: 8:07am On Mar 06, 2018
Thoughtful response: Contentment is key
Re: See Epic Reply A Nigerian Dad Gave His Son For Comparing Him To Dangote by StarBukola(f): 8:08am On Mar 06, 2018
grin
Re: See Epic Reply A Nigerian Dad Gave His Son For Comparing Him To Dangote by LordKO(m): 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2018
Lol. Well, his supposed contentment is rooted in weak self sufficiency instead of strong self sufficiency, citing his clapback - tell him this at your own peril.

Contentment doesn't mean abhorrence of prosperity and approval of complacency.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Q / Designer's 100% Concentrated Perfume Oil / South African Kids Bathe Dad’s Car With Engine Oil(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.