Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

South African Kids Bathe Dad’s Car With Engine Oil(pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / South African Kids Bathe Dad’s Car With Engine Oil(pictures) (829 Views)

600 South African Girls Aged 9 And 10 Gave Birth In 2020 / South African Kids Bathe Dad's Car With Engine Oil(update) / My Husband Hates To Bathe And Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use.woman Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Kids Bathe Dad’s Car With Engine Oil(pictures) by driversng: 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2018

South African Kids were caught by their father bathing his car with engine oil on Sunday.

The look on the children’s face shows that they knew what they had done lol.
Their father took to Twitter saying, “guys u don’t know how angry i am�” expressing his displeasure.

Re: South African Kids Bathe Dad’s Car With Engine Oil(pictures) by David2531(m): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
Ah!!!!! :oAh!!!!!

1 Like

Re: South African Kids Bathe Dad’s Car With Engine Oil(pictures) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
that's his blessing, some childless couples wont mind having one that spoil things.

this boys are cute.

2 Likes

Re: South African Kids Bathe Dad’s Car With Engine Oil(pictures) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
driversng:

South African Kids were caught by their father bathing his car with engine oil on Sunday.

The look on the children’s face shows that they knew what they had done lol.
Their father took to Twitter saying, “guys u don’t know how angry i am�” expressing his displeasure.

grin grin That's just one of the joys of being a parent
Re: South African Kids Bathe Dad’s Car With Engine Oil(pictures) by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 19, 2018
This one better pass to use NAIL

(1) (Reply)

After Correcting Her In Love This Is What I Got / If I Get Prepaid Meter Does That Mean You Will Have Electricity 24 7 / Kuli Kuli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.