Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Mother Of Arsenal Midfielder Says She Is Homeless - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mother Of Arsenal Midfielder Says She Is Homeless (1648 Views)

Basketball: Liz Cambage Says She's In Talks To Represent Nigeria / Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) / Ainsley Maitland-Niles' Mother Is Homeless But He Lives In £700,000 Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother Of Arsenal Midfielder Says She Is Homeless by Solomonudofia(m): 9:42am On Mar 06, 2018
Jule Niles mother of Arsenal midfielder Ainsley Maitland-Niles is homeless after a reported breakdown in their relationship.

According to a report by the Sun, Maitland-Niles who takes home £30,000-a-week has abandoned his mother to sleep in a Storage metal crate.

Maitland who is 20-years-old stays in a luxury £700,000 suite with his elder brother Cordi Fletcher, and his explained her current situation by saying, “The money’s gone to his head.”

According to the report Jule began to live in the metal crate three months ago, after she revealed that her current residence has no washing facilities or rest room.

Jules said, “My son plays for Arsenal and I am homeless and in a storage unit. It’s not a home. I know what home feels like, to be able to shower, brush your teeth and sit in your room.”

Maitland who is rated £15million paid the rent of a three bedroom apartment when he got signed by Arsenal, as he shared the accommodation with his brother and mother.

According to Jule, her relationship with Maitland deteriorated when she went on a break to Australia, which was paid for by him.

Upon coming back, she noticed a certain change and days later her sons had moved out of the apartment with their belongings.

Jule said her son gave her a lift home but told her, “I just want to live my life.”

She is quoted to say, “My son Ainsley could buy me a flat with two weeks or two month’s wages, but the money’s gone to his head and I’m in this position.”

Maitland Niles was not in action for Arsenal as they lost to Brighton & Hove Albion, which has made Arsenal fans demand Arsene Wenger replaced as soon as possible.

The report also states that contrary to the statements made by Jule Niles , a source of Ainsley was said to confirm that he has no knowledge of his mother’s current predicament as he has always given her money and continues to do so.

Source http://www.clintgist.com/ainsley-maitland-niles-mother-stars-says-she-is-homeless-id8070279-html/

Cc: Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Youth Soccer Tournamnt In Spain March 2011 / Tahiti 0 Vs 7 Chile U20 / Mourinho: Shaw Wages Would Have 'killed' Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.