Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught (41446 Views)

We Found Pistol With 13 Rounds On Dapo Ojora’s Chest - Police / Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan / Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught by Islie: 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
By Fikayo Olowolagba 

A 43-year-old man, Yusuf Adamu, from Zango, Birninkudu, the headquarters of Birninkudu Local Government of Jigawa state, has been arrested for allegedly sleeping with a 13-year-old boy.

The suspect, an official of Birninkudu Magistrates’ Court, was alleged to have committed the offence on the court premises at night.

The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Commandant of Dutse command, Muhammed Durmin Iya, parading the suspect on Monday warned parents and guardians to take care of their children and wards, to prevent them from being abused by criminals.

He said the suspect was arrested on the premises of Birninkudu Magistrates’ Court trying to lure the boy with the intention of having carnal knowledge of him for the fourth time.

Adamu is said to be married, having nine children (five boys and four girls).

Upon interrogation, the suspect confessed that he introduced the victim to sodomy, adding that he had carnal knowledge of him more than four times.

“I have slept with him on the court premises at night more than four times,” he confessed.

The victim on the other hand said: “He gives me N100 each time he sleeps with me. He had sex with me three times. On the fourth occasion when we were caught, he gave me N200.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/03/06/man-caught-sex-teenager-court-premises/

1 Like

Re: Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught by Caustics: 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
government workers are the scum of the earth

7 Likes

Re: Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught by thesicilian: 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
A conglomeration of paedophiles, murderers and terrorists.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught by timwudz(m): 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
Picture or I don't believe it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught by debolayinka(m): 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2018
Sometimes I wonder which useless Sharia these people noise in my ears, when the heinous crimes are found amongst people who claim sexuality purity, while accusing christians of promiscuity.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught by LadyAimy: 2:03pm On Mar 06, 2018
They can't help it, they like them young.grin

Uncircumcised ogologo shapeless rod.... Yuuk

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught by NwaAmaikpe: 2:03pm On Mar 06, 2018
shocked

This life is so unfair.
There's so much injustice and inequality in Nigeria

100naira for a round of sex and that stupid IMSU girl on Baddo charged me 28k.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught by stefanweeks: 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
North and sodomy

lipsrsealed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught by sayentease(m): 2:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
kihj
Re: Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught by chuks34(m): 2:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
timwudz:
Picture or I don't believe it

The tin tire me,
No pic of the man or the boy, even the court premesis undecided

1 Like

Re: Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught by Claireshan1(f): 2:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
I don't even know what to say,this one is beyond me

1 Like

Re: Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught by tivta(m): 2:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
religion of ............

4 Likes

Re: Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught by BIGDADDY000(m): 2:07pm On Mar 06, 2018
then castrate him.
Re: Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught by oluwasegun007(m): 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
what's all diz for Christ sake...

just castrate d idiot...

1 Like

Re: Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught by Antara0503(m): 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
abeg i tire
Re: Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught by okonja(m): 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
It's ritual oh! angry
Re: Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught by Philinho(m): 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
Let same court prosecute him

1 Like

Re: Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught by farouk0403(m): 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
Let us all condemn the act, Rape knew no religion or tribe.

There are pedophiles and perverts everywhere.

May God protect our children from perverts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught by Antara0503(m): 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
abeg i tire.na buhari cause am

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught by ojkalito(m): 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
What's it with these Abokis drilling young boys ass

3 Likes

Re: Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught by Antara0503(m): 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
dis one weak me

1 Like

Re: Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught by scarletkinq(m): 2:12pm On Mar 06, 2018
fear north

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught by EweduAfonja(f): 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
useless Creatures called mEN...

tuwaaaa....
Re: Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
the justice will be quick.
Re: Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught by EweduAfonja(f): 2:14pm On Mar 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught by jashar(f): 2:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
eeww!!! gross...

1 Like

Re: Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
I wonder what mukhcech has to say about this. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs. USA Police: See How They Save Lives #kindnessmatters / Man Who Disguised As A Woman In Ghana Caught. Photos / Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.