Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan (30864 Views)

Five Men Jailed For Bank Fraud, To Sweep NIS Premises For Weeks / Court Orders 21-Year-Old Internet Fraudster To Sweep EFCC Premises For 2 Weeks / Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan by oshozondii: 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
A High Court in Ibadan on Friday ordered an internet fraudster, a.k.a Yahoo Yahoo boy, Adewale Tosin, to sweep the court premises for six months.

Justice Bayo Taiwo, sentenced Tosin after he pleaded guilty to defrauding an American man, Lylian Zamarippa of the sum of 2,400 dollars while pretending to be a female with the name, Zielone Nyson.

Justice Taiwo ordered that the community service would be observed by the convict from 8.a.m to noon every working day.

”The convict will serve two years imprisonment if he fails to show up for the community service or arrives late on any of the day, even if it occurred at the last day of the service.

”The convict must refund the 2,400 dollars to the victim and forfeit his SUV car, laptop and iPhone to the Federal Government,” the judge held.

Earlier, the Prosecuting Counsel, Mr Festus Ojo, informed the court that the convict committed the offence between February 2020 and January 2021.

Ojo said that the convict entered a plea bargain agreement with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) and urged the court to enter it as judgment of the court.

The Defence Counsel, Mr. M.A. Rufai, had pleaded with the court to convert the sentence to non-custodian or an option of fine.

In a related development, the Judge ordered another convicted internet fraudster, Tunde Adejuwon, to sweep the court premises for five months and to forfeit his Lexus car and blue iPhone to the Federal Government.
https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/10/22/yahoo-yahoo-boy-ordered-to-sweep-court-premises-for-6-months-in-ibadan/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

8 Likes

Re: Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan by DropsMic(m): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
I hear say na this kind broom them give am grin

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan by edlion57(m): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
Nawa....so if I do yahoo yahoo ,na to sweep court room for 6 months

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
Sweeping could be his real calling, who knows?

He should be renamed Sweepington after his community service.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan by gambia(m): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
Damn Niggaar sighted.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan by Enudapan: 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms

Agba himself will still settle people
We go dey run the swiping for am
Las las odogwu will be fine

22 Likes

Re: Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan by ugomsinachibia: 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
ok
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan by chidonweb(m): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
Our politicians should sweep the whole Lagos for hundred years

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan by Falseprofet2: 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
grin very good punishment
I see him never doing yahoo again

For 1k recharge card. The First correct answer that Shows working. please

I will be back to edit with the winners moniker. The earlier puzzle won by celenas. Still waiting for your mobile number to recharge. You can also nominate another no if you dont want the prize

Edit- airsaylongcome, the handle with long name is the winner. Send your mob. no for recharge and network. Congratulations

Re: Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan by Powelandnn: 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
If Yahoo boy no Dey cash out how runs girls want take chop?

https://loadedpulse.com

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan by NoFucksToGive: 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
Imagine the messed up justice system

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan by BosseJ: 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
Good. I like that. cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan by meccuno: 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan by Naijawhyy: 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
This is fair enough

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan by pennywys(m): 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
cheesy
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan by Omeleyi: 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
Country gone to dogs
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan by xynerise: 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
Na there e go finally become Barrister grin

28 Likes

Re: Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan by Gadafii: 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
small doings cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan by wink2015(m): 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
This one just dey learn he never get levels.

Buhari don turn youth to internet rat.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
IS THAT A PUNISHMENT HHHHHHHHMMMMMM THE JUDGE IS SMOKING WEED OR IFFA OLOKUN INVOLVED IN THE CASE _____IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan by Sonnobax15(m): 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
grin
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
B
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan by slawormiir: 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Not bad

10 Likes

Re: Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan by Yufonea: 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo design done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo that can be used for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan by kambili999(f): 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
Lol. Lmao
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan by olatade(m): 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
Lol. From being a big boy to becoming a court premises sweeper. All is well.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan by pegix(m): 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
Niceee.....make he take the hands the dey take press keyboard clean dat shit for me mehn grin
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Not bad
Damn niggar is not alright.....you seem unhappy...why? sad

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan by Thinktwicemybro: 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
Even before I read it I already know the tribe. After eating human faeces he ends up a cleaner. Dumb people, that's why they still prefer to have the bullon van thief as their president. Such a shame.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan by fergie001: 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
DropsMic:
I hear say na this kind broom them give am grin
You wan kill am grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual / 50 AK-47 Rifles Recovered From Nasarawa Deputy Governor's Attackers / 2 Women Jailed For Fighting For A Man In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.