Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS (6625 Views)

Get Your Unadulterated Palm Oil Direct From Akwa Ibom / We Sell Original Unadulterated Honey.... Contact Us Now on 081 01666 771 / Financial and Health Benefits Of Pure Original Unadulterated Honey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by tyconcepts(f): 10:21am On Mar 21, 2018
Hello Lagos!!! Pay on delivery will be available in Lagos on Friday and some days after kiss I'm coming with the coconuts, want some? Oya slide into our DM or Call, SMS, Whatsapp 08036965028 let's talk it out!!!

Watch out for our Easter sales in next post.... You know you can only find the baddest awuff sale only here on #funmicoconuts so get ready to take advantage.

#funmicoconuts #coconutoil #coconutflour #coconutamala #organicfoods #glutenfree #lowcarb #ketogenicnigeria #nigeriafoods #africanfoods #chefs #caterers #ketonaija #nationwidedelivery #eastersales

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by tyconcepts(f): 11:17am On Mar 22, 2018
Looking for a healthy oil for you for your cooking pleasure, skin care, hair care, baby care, weight loss goals, for your smoothies and lots more
Look no further.... Coconut oil is your answer. It's versatile for all things, very healthy and an advised alternative to other chemical ridden oils.
It's available in cold pressed and heat pressed
Price starting from N600 pere smiley
You have my fully permission to run my battery down with orders either via DM or call/whatsapp : 08036965028
Biko patronize me!!!
#funmicoconuts #coconutoil #coldpressedcoconutoil #heatpressedcoconutoil #healthyoil #skincare #haircare #babycare #buynigerian #buynigerianlabels #weightloss #weightwatchers #organicoil #unadulterated

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by tyconcepts(f): 6:45am On Mar 23, 2018
FexCathy:

Yes o! Definitely unadulterated. Am glad I got mine from you.

Thanks for attesting to our oil.... We appreciate your patronage ma'am.

PS : I had to move this comment from the "New born" thread here so others can see wink

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by tyconcepts(f): 9:01am On Mar 23, 2018
EASTER SALES!!! Who else is excited grin grin

Our Trio Pack Promo is back and this time better. From now till 2nd April 2018, you can have :

>>> 500g each of Coconut flour, Coconut fufu & Coconut amala for #8,000 as against the regular price of #10,000.

>>> 300g each of Coconut flour, Coconut fufu & Coconut amala for #5,000 as against the regular price of #7,000.

Let's help you eat healthy throughout this holiday period and say hollup to junk processed foods.

Our PM is open 24/7, Call, SMS or Whatsapp : 08036965028 to order
#coconutflour #coconutfufu #coconutamala #coconutfoods #healthyfood #glutenfree #ketonaija #nigerianfood #foodie #diabetics #ketogeniclifestyle #madeinnigeria #buynigerian #coconut #muffin #pancakes #nigerianswallow  #nigerianrecipes #lowcarb #ketofood

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by tyconcepts(f): 11:45am On Mar 24, 2018
Coconut banana bread Issa tongue teaser et pleaser! And if you had order for our coconut flour before now or taken advantage of our ongoing Easter trio promo pack, you would have been enjoying this for the weekend wink
>>Combine 1/2 cup of Funmi Coconut Flour ,

>>2 eggs,

>>1/2 tsp cinnamon,

>>1/2 tsp baking powder,

>>1/2tsp baking soda,

>>1/4 cup creamy peanut butter or almond butter,

>>2tbsp Funmi Coconut Oil,

>>2 overripe bananas,

>>1/4 tsp salt,

>>1/2 cup dark semi-sweet chocolate chips.

Cook in a greased bread loaf pan for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Let sit for 20 minutes after before eating! kiss

PS : Most time I use my microwave for this recipe and it comes out nice.

Who wants to try this recipe for the weekend?? Oya slide into our PM, Call, SMS or Whatsapp 08036965028 to place order

300g Coconut flour = 2,000

500g Coconut flour = 3,000

1kg Coconut flour = 5,500

Photo credit : Not mine
#coconutbread #coconutbananabread #funmicoconuts #coconutoil #coconutflour #healthybread #organic #weightlossgoals #weightwatchers

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by tyconcepts(f): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2018
COCONUT JOLLOF RICE for champions and pepperdemgang kiss kiss Where jollof rice, fried rice and their friends can take you, this will take you miles further... You know how coconut is wink Who is gonna try this at home?? Let me see your hands grin

Click link below to see video of full recipe

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgvURPaAB6J/
Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by Onegai(f): 3:17am On Mar 27, 2018
Funmicoconuts:
HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY!!!

Cheers to every woman out there who is keeping it real....Pursuing dreams even when it's hard....Maintaining the home and the hustle full time.... Birthing and nursing kids.... Smiling through tears....Turning small businesses into empires... You are the real MVP, you are a queen. You are the boss, You are salt of the earth... Let no one put you down or tell you otherwise. I LOVE YOU!!!
Mention a strong woman/women you know.... Tell them you love them
.-*.
#internationalwomensday #iwd2018 #queens #funmicoconuts #coconutoil #coconutflour #coconutfufu #coconutamala #everythingcoconuts

Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by tyconcepts(f): 10:49am On Mar 27, 2018
The antibacterial properties of coconut oil protects the skin from potential pathogens and curb breakage in hair. Coconut oil melts into the skin and scalp as soon as you apply it, without leaving behind any residue. It seeps into the skin pores and hair follicle, mositurizing deeply and thoroughly, soothing every pores and strands.
Suitable for adults and babies.
You should order for your unadulterated, 100% organic, made from fresh and healthy coconuts ONLY! And who best to sell to you if not #funmicoconuts?? Slide into our DM. We deliver any and everywhere.
#funmicoconuts #unadulteratedcoconutoil #organicoil #madeinnigeria #skincareroutine #haircaretips #naturalhair #muanigeria #muawarri #mualagos #muaabuja #nigerianproducts

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by tyconcepts(f): 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
hunniesuzie:
I received my cold pressed oil during the week. Love how it smells I've even joined my baby to use it to rub my body grin

I so much appreciate your patronage and patience during the small hitch in delivery.

Coconut oil is for everyone so feel free.... Infact you joining baby to use it means it will finish faster and you will get to buy again grin grin #businesswomanmind

Thanks again and regards.... Please tell a friend about us!
Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by tyconcepts(f): 11:17am On Apr 20, 2018
#GIVEMEMYACCOLADES.... I'm a Nigerian youth and I'm not lazy, I deserve some accolades cool I'm the founder of #FUNMICOCONUTS, a duly registered business with the government and I deserve some accolades... I started this business from my kitchen and it's being growing so I deserve some accolades cool I contribute to the healthy living of Nigerians so I deserve some accolades... My products are 100% organic without preservatives, yes I deserves some accolades...My products cuts across all genders and age so I deserve some accolades. .
Give me my accolades, I deserve some accolades cool
cc : @charles_okocha

#funmicoconuts #AccoladeChallenge #GiveMeMyAccolades #IDeserveSomeAccolades #coconutfufu #coconutoil #coconutflour #organicfood #naijafoods #healthyliving

Instagram : @funmicoconuts

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by tyconcepts(f): 11:19am On Apr 30, 2018
The grass is greener where it is watered.... No one is better than you are, just invest in your self and water your dreams so they can birth the tomorrow you deserve. .
PS : Don't you just love how our coconut oil blends well with nature?? Call, SMS or whatsapp 08036965028 to have this beautiful healthy oil in your bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and in your house generally. .
#funmicoconuts #mondaymotivation #coconutoil #coldpressedcoconutoil #hotpressedcoconutoil #smoothies #cookingoil #organicoil #skincare #lagosmua #warrimua #abujamua #wivesandmothers

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by tyconcepts(f): 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
Dinner the other night kiss kiss kiss

If you are looking for a healthy alternative to eba, cassava fufu, pounded yam and their siblings then COCONUT FUFU is your best bet. It's fibre filled, packed with right amount of coconut oil (healthy oil), gluten free, grain free, it's proteinous, suitable for diabetics , weight loss and all general forms of healthy living plus it goes absolutely well with any soup of your choice and very easy to prepare.

No hidden ingredients..... It's a pre-mixed pack of coconut flour & psyllium husk .

Follow us on instagram : @funmicoconuts for all your coconut goodies and recipes. Eating healthy isn't meant to be boring.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by tyconcepts(f): 8:55pm On May 02, 2018
This could have been your dinner but you still haven't ordered your healthy coconut fufu from us tongue tongue

Eba, pounded yam, cassava fufu and their siblings got nothing on this, don't doubt it.... It's fiber filled and very low in carbohydrates yet so filling. It perfect for diabetics, weightwatchers and general healthy living.

300g = 2,500

500g = 3,500

1kg = 7,000

We deliver worldwide.

Instagram : @funmicoconuts

Facebook : Funmi Coconuts

Call, SMS or Whatsapp : 08036965028

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by tyconcepts(f): 8:04am On May 05, 2018
FUNMI COCONUTS is based in Warri, Delta state but delivery is available nationwide/worldwide.

Contact Information:::::

Call, SMS or Whatsapp : +2348036965028

Email :
funmicoconutsng@gmail.com

:::::Our Facebook Page:::::

:::::Our Instagram Page:::::

:::::Our Whatsapp Direct:::::

Please Note : TYCONCEPTS is same as FUNMICOCONUTS
Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by tyconcepts(f): 11:07pm On May 12, 2018
Hope your weekend is as restful as it can be?

We appreciate your patronage!
We appreciate your enquiries!!
We appreciate your trust in #funmicoconuts!!!

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by tyconcepts(f): 12:01pm On May 17, 2018
Happy Ramadan to all our Muslim faithfuls... May this period birth all the answers to your supplications as you wait diligently.

Remember to eat healthy when you eat and who best to get healthy coconut oil and coconut foods from if not @funmicoconuts.

#funmicoconuts #ramadan #coconutoil #coconutfufu #coconutamala #healthyfood #muslims #eatclean #lowcarb #nigerianfood #glutenfree

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by tyconcepts(f): 10:53am On May 18, 2018
Coconut oil doesn't talk much but it does much... It can transfusion, transduction, transmission like a certain person said(I no call person name o) grin I mean it can do any and everything. You shouldn't run out of coconut oil.... Call, SMS or Whatsapp 08036965028 so we can talk coconuts. Link on below takes you straight to our chilled Whatsapp lounge where we can talk while having some chilled refreshments. Don't doubt it grin Just click. .
Thank God It's Friday!

PS : 500ml cold pressed coconut oil enroute to Lagos for rvpbae....I appreciate your patronage ma'am. God bless you. Kindly drop feedback when you can.

FUNMI COCONUTS is based in Warri, Delta state but delivery is available nationwide/worldwide.

Contact Information:::::

Call, SMS or Whatsapp : +2348036965028

Email :
funmicoconutsng@gmail.com

:::::Our Facebook Page:::::

:::::Our Instagram Page:::::

:::::Our Whatsapp Direct:::::

1 Like

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by tyconcepts(f): 9:16am On Jan 15, 2019
Once again.....Happy new year from the coconuts smiley We appreciate your patronage, referrals, reviews, likes, comments, shares, repost and advises that helped us all through 2018....There is no FUNMI COCONUTS without YOU and we are most grateful kiss Let's do it again, bigger and better in 2019.
With love from all of us.... @funmicoconuts
#funmicoconuts #happynewyear #coconuts

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by tyconcepts(f): 9:14am On Mar 26, 2019
Arise and shine kiss And be the best just like Funmi Coconut Oil that has no equal.
Processed from fresh coconuts, under neat hygienic conditions, triple filtered, bottled in clean bottles and perfectly sealed....Every drop is delicious and that's a promise. Been serving and saving since 2017 kiss
Send your enquiries and orders via :
PM
info@funmicoconuts.com
www.funmicoconuts.com
World/Nationwide delivery
#funmicoconuts #coconutoil

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by Funmicoconuts(f): 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
Out with the old....In with the NEW!!!
Behold the new face of FUNMI COCONUTS kiss We had to change logo due to the discovery that the previous was so generic (referring to the coconut background on the logo) that every Tom, Dick and Harry uses it for different purposes not in line with our dreams and aspirations.
We had to employ the services of a more professional graphics designer to build a logo specially for the brand from scratch to finish....A logo that would standout firm both home and abroad and that truly depicts the brand and the nature it represents.

What do you think of our new logo?? Drop comments
PS : It has been Trademarked (TM) so please copycats keep off.
https://instagram.com/funmicoconuts

#funmicoconuts #newlogo #newface #natureforhealthyliving

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by Funmicoconuts(f): 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2019
Formation aiye kiss kiss Cold pressed coconut oil of life....The life inside life.
Triple filtered, odor free, dregs and dirt free and completely healthy for internal and external consumption.
COLD PRESED COCONUT OIL (current prices due to cost of coconuts as a result of boarder closure)

100ml = 1,000
250ml = 2,000
500ml = 3,500
1ltr = 6,000
08036965028.....We deliver any and everywhere!
#funmicoconuts #purecoconutoil #coldpressedcoconutoil #naturaloil #naijabrandchick #lagoshousewives #lagosmumsonline #skinglownaija #organiccoconutoil

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by Funmicoconuts(f): 7:43am On Apr 09, 2022
A very long time no update wink

A lot has happened between the last time and now so let me share a little with you kiss

We are still very very much in the business of churning out amazing coconut products.

In 2021 we moved to a bigger factory space....Way bigger than where we were before kiss

We got NAFDAC CERTIFIED in 2021 also after 1year 2months of processing kiss

We rebranded our packaging and also renamed some of our products in line with NAFDAC directives in 2022 kiss

We become a LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY in 2022 kiss

So far so good.....We have grown since the last time you saw us here wink

God has been faithful.

Our Instagram page still remains : @funmicoconuts
WhatsApp : 08036965028
Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by Valobit(f): 1:10am On Apr 14, 2022
congratulations!!

these are huge wins

rooting for you

Funmicoconuts:
A very long time no update wink

A lot has happened between the last time and now so let me share a little with you kiss

We are still very very much in the business of churning out amazing coconut products.

In 2021 we moved to a bigger factory space....Way bigger than where we were before kiss

We got NAFDAC CERTIFIED in 2021 also after 1year 2months of processing kiss

We rebranded our packaging and also renamed some of our products in line with NAFDAC directives in 2022 kiss

We become a LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY in 2022 kiss

So far so good.....We have grown since the last time you saw us here wink

God has been faithful.

Our Instagram page still remains : @funmicoconuts
WhatsApp : 08036965028

1 Like

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by Funmicoconuts(f): 6:04am On Apr 14, 2022
Valobit:
congratulations!!

these are huge wins

rooting for you

Thank you so much kiss

Indeed they are giant strides and we are grateful to God for the journey thus far
Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by Funmicoconuts(f): 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
Cold pressed coconut oil is available.....Neatly processed without preservatives or chemical.....Free from dirt, dregs and muds.

Perfect for skin care, hair care, cooking, stir frying, as a lubricant and lots more.

1litre = 7,500
500ml = 4,000
250ml = 2,500
100ml = 1,200

Call/SMS/WhatsApp : 08036965028 for orders and enquiries.

Instagram/Facebook : @funmicoconuts

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by Funmicoconuts(f): 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
Our coconut swallow with unripe plantain flour is a healthy swallow alternative made strictly from coconuts and unripe plantain flour,

Its low in carbohydrates

High in fiber

Nutrient dense e.t.c.

Suitable for diabetics, healthy food lovers and generally everyone.

A box of 520g = 3,500

Call/SMS/WhatsApp : 08036965028 for orders and enquiries.

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by Funmicoconuts(f): 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2023
The rebrand we have gone through over a period of time is overwhelming and we apologize for not keeping you up to speed wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Run A Restaurant/bakery/cooking Biz.call For a business Website today / Ramadan: Prices Of Tomato, Pepper Rise By 60% In Lagos / Must You Add Maggi When Cooking Beans.......is It Hygienic ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.