Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Upblog Cuisine: Steps On How To Make Yamarita And Pepper Sauce - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Upblog Cuisine: Steps On How To Make Yamarita And Pepper Sauce (345 Views)

Abia State Staff Verification: Steps On How To Register / How To Prepare Nigerian Pepper Sauce / Steps On How To Remain Poor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upblog Cuisine: Steps On How To Make Yamarita And Pepper Sauce by umahi88(m): 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2018
Guess its nice to let you guys know that the admin of Umahiprince'blog is also a cook. It was fun this afternoon when i discussed with my friends and readers that I'll start to drop few things that i can be able to prepare in other to enable my readers not just to known what is happening around them, but to also learn how to be perfect in the kitchen

Today am gonna start with how to prepare one of my favorites "Yamarita and pepper sauce". In this article, i will be giving you guys my personal twist on making the otherwise basic yam and pepper sauce. It has become a menu item in my house that my family and friends always request.

It is so easy to prepare, just follow the simple steps and you are on your way to enjoying the tantalizing dish of Yamarita and Pepper Sauce.

Are you ready? Let's start....
Ingredients

Yam
2-3 Eggs
Half cup of flour
Dried pepper (optional)
Salt
Seasoning cube
Red bell pepper (Tatashe)
Scotch Bonnet (Ata Rodo)
Onions
Thyme
Ginger
Crayfish (optional)

Method – Yamarita

Cut the yam in rectangular shapes, wash and boil with salt and water. The water should not be too much so that the yam wouldn’t be too soft and break to pieces....Read more http://umahiprince..com.ng/2018/03/upblog-cuisine-steps-on-how-to-make-yamarita-and-pepper-sauce.html

(1) (Reply)

Land Use Act: Save Lagos Group Cautions Police, DSS, Others Against Infringing O / Bbnaija: Bambam Eviction Is A Lesson About Christ’s Second Coming – / Edo Azura Project: Speedy Delivery Demonstrates Immense Potential, Friendly Inve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.