Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,100 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Steps On How To Remain Poor. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Steps On How To Remain Poor. (17217 Views)

The Habits That Make Poor People Remain Poor. / How Long Will I Remain Poor / You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steps On How To Remain Poor. by Mario1989(m): 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2018
THESE ARE TIPS ON HOW TO REMAIN POOR IN LIFE

1. Never wake up early. Keep stretching and turning in bed until you get too hungry to continue dozing. If there are no bed bugs, why hurry to get up?

2. Never plan how to spend your money. Whenever you get money, start spending it right away and when it's finished, you try to count and recall how you spent it.

3. Don't think of saving until you have real big money. How can you save when you earn so little? Those telling you to save are not sympathetic to your burning needs.

4. Don't engage in activities usually reserved for the "uneducated". How can you, a graduate, engage in petty trade, network marketing or home-based production? That's for people who never went to school!

5. Don't think of starting a business until an angel comes from heaven and gives you capital. How do they expect you to invest before you get millions? Even though more than half the businesses in your town were started with little capital, you as a smart person can only start with millions.

6. Complain about everything except your own attitude and laziness. Blame the system, the government and the banks that refused to lend you money. They are all bad and do not want you to get rich.

7. Spend more than you earn. To achieve this, buy consumer products on credit and keep borrowing from friends and employers.

8. Compete in dressing. Make sure you're wearing the latest clothes. Intimidate the congregation with your trendy fashions every day. Whenever your neighbor buys a new phone, you get one that is more expensive.

9. Get yourself a nice second hand car that costs more than three times your yearly salary.

10. Give your children everything they ask for since you're such a loving parent. They should not struggle for anything because you do not want them to suffer that way, they will grow up lazy and hence poor enough to ensure they can't help you at old age.

11. Devote your time, energy and resources to watching football especially EPL, UCL and La Liga. Keep up with all matches, fixtures and transfers. Ensure you adequately argue your points among friends for hours after each game. After all, one day Messi and Ronaldo will remember you and send you some percentages of their income.

12. Stay on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Instagram all day to post, comment or watch videos. Engage in discussions that add no value to your life just to be seen that you are current and up-to-date. Be hopeful that one day a benevolent spirit will come down to bless you.

FIGHT ALL THESE AND YOU WILL STEP OUT OF POVERTY!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1220896/10-ways-remain-poor

110 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
This write up is touching me deep.. undecided

I really need to stop playing bet9ja. Its damaging me. I am just addicted.

HELP!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by Mario1989(m): 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
Chuvin22:
This write up is touching me deep.. undecided

I really need to stop playing bet9ja. Its damaging me. I am just addicted.

HELP!

Bro...You ain't alone, a lot of youths/adults are addicted to this also n it have a very negative impact.....IDLENESS is one of the major cause of soccer betting addiction...
Just try n get yourself involve with something like business or any job no matter how little it is and also be prayerful... you will be surprise by how positive things will turn out.....#GOOD_LUCK

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
Mario1989:

Bro...You ain't alone, a lot of youths/adults are addicted to this also n it have a very negative impact.....IDLENESS is one of the major cause of soccer betting addiction...
Just try n get yourself involve with something like business or any job no matter how little it is and also be prayerful... you will be surprise by how positive things will turn out.....#GOOD_LUCK

Thanks a lot bro.. Good points.
Praying for strength to conquer this habit.
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by TissuePaper: 8:25am On Jul 12, 2018
Don't hate on other people's success, rather learn from it

9 Likes

Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by ask4double(m): 8:26am On Jul 12, 2018
Guilty as charged.
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:26am On Jul 12, 2018
Good thread.
Hoping the sensible ones learn one or two things from this.
We just learnt somethings too......

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by DarkMagic(m): 8:27am On Jul 12, 2018
Like seriously,we should start spending our time on resourceful tinz

If we jes lay in our beds,and keep dreaming"when I make it",my brother OYO is your case
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by harrwix(m): 8:27am On Jul 12, 2018
The most painful thing is that some persons will still continue with these acts even after reading
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by Sharpshooota: 8:28am On Jul 12, 2018
Stop betting

It's devilish
Nigeria is not only a shithole but a pothole

12 Likes

Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by lusen(m): 8:28am On Jul 12, 2018
My take: We don't succeed by doing things right. we succeed by GRACE.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by tayo4ng(m): 8:28am On Jul 12, 2018
Best thread ever
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by akeentech(m): 8:29am On Jul 12, 2018
ask4double:
Guilty as charged.

Join the cryptocurrency elite see my signature
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by resurgent2019: 8:29am On Jul 12, 2018
Arrant non sense!! Is this an advice or a scathing deprecation of your intended audience? undecided

1 Like

Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by ask4double(m): 8:29am On Jul 12, 2018
lusen:
So says your pulpit bandits.

13 Likes

Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by Seconsol92(m): 8:29am On Jul 12, 2018
Lol...who want to be poor
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by psychologist(m): 8:29am On Jul 12, 2018
Why is it that when I transport something by car it's called a shipment, but when I transport something by ship it's called cargo

5 Likes

Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:29am On Jul 12, 2018
keep dating Evey women and counting scores of pussy you have bang, drinking alcohol and buying for friends in the name of Mr nice, sure guy.taking in tradmado as good, unnecessary weeds and clubbing

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by resurgent2019: 8:30am On Jul 12, 2018
lusen:

God bless you jareee. The OP is probably still a student.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by Yohh: 8:30am On Jul 12, 2018
Nice points
But notwithstanding, pls don't plan too much for the future and neglect ur present
Enjoy the moment modestly too
The money u keep in bank could be spent by anyone
Life is short, u may be the one with d RIP tag tomorrow

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by bboy07(m): 8:30am On Jul 12, 2018
Only the wise will decode the message. if u know, you know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by lifu2016(m): 8:30am On Jul 12, 2018
Oshey!.. Eyan Jeff Bezos.... Your royal richness..... Defender of the rich.... Slayer of poverty.....
I greet you!

1 Like

Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by Kendumazy(m): 8:30am On Jul 12, 2018
This is strong
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by AdaAde(f): 8:31am On Jul 12, 2018
RAW TRUTH
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by obembet(f): 8:31am On Jul 12, 2018
90% of Nigerian youth are guilty of this
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by mekuso89(m): 8:31am On Jul 12, 2018
Oh God help me

1 Like

Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by Icon4s(m): 8:31am On Jul 12, 2018
Fighting all these is not even a guarantee to step out of poverty not to talk of indulging in them.

Wealth or success is like a pyramid. With poverty at the base and wealth on top. The higher you go up that pyramid the fewer the people there.
The sad reality is majority are closer to the base of the pyramid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by Pavore9: 8:31am On Jul 12, 2018
So easy! cheesy cheesy
Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by Tinalex(f): 8:32am On Jul 12, 2018
So on point. Later they will spend the little they have in the hands of pastors of "all the enemies in your village shall die", " bring cutlass and butcher your enemies", shouting I receive it in Jesus name coupled with attending every single service within the week to give tithe and offerings expecting the magic God to do his magic!!!

1 Like

Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by kpaofame: 8:32am On Jul 12, 2018
Mario1989:
THESE ARE TIPS ON HOW TO REMAIN POOR IN LIFE

FIGHT ALL THESE AND YOU WILL STEP OUT OF POVERTY!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1220896/10-ways-remain-poor

adetes:
11 & 12 r out of it, I agree with remaining others
Unless you are earning money from it steadily (Hypemen, e-marketers, Owners of Bet shops) it will ensure you remain where u are...

Re: Steps On How To Remain Poor. by adetes: 8:33am On Jul 12, 2018
11 & 12 r out of it, I agree with remaining others

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who is an evening newspaper? / Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State / How Did Spammers Get Our E-Mail Addresses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.