Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Olori Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi's Twins (Alaafin Of Oyo's Twins) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olori Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi's Twins (Alaafin Of Oyo's Twins) (25740 Views)

Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan / Oyo Twins Festival: 2034 Sets Of Twins Participate / Naming Ceremony Of Alaafin Of Oyo's Twins With Memunat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi's Twins (Alaafin Of Oyo's Twins) by Ogbenimax(m): 10:00am On Mar 07, 2018
That's not true, because in 2013 there was a Russian scientist named Povandolakoviviscov kintayionshinkov Why did you skip the name? I will not complete the story grin grin
Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi's Twins (Alaafin Of Oyo's Twins) by Alvin007: 10:00am On Mar 07, 2018
Ogbenimax:
That's not true, because in 2013 there was a Russian scientist named Povandolakoviviscov kintayionshinkov Why did you skip the name? I will not complete the story grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi's Twins (Alaafin Of Oyo's Twins) by horluwaloseyi(m): 10:06am On Mar 07, 2018
Imaginary soldiers... Which of the children would grow
and becomes soldier..
Congrats by the way.
Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi's Twins (Alaafin Of Oyo's Twins) by BABANGBALI: 10:08am On Mar 07, 2018
They are follow come o, I'm sure no be kabiyesi burn the childrens
Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi's Twins (Alaafin Of Oyo's Twins) by adisabarber(m): 10:12am On Mar 07, 2018
SamoaJoe:
Shameless Woman. At her young age, she is still being used as a vessel by old cargoes to transport babies. The only reason this LovePeddler her Pussay smells agree to fucck the Alafiin is because Alaafin get money and is royalty. If to say na one hustling guy na, will she say yes?

Women are so so useless. Just good for sex and making babies. Nothing more. Quote me and have accident sent your way.

Better than sleeping around without caution
Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi's Twins (Alaafin Of Oyo's Twins) by Abdul3391(m): 10:17am On Mar 07, 2018
marvin906:
baba retire abeg.. these kids might not even see their dad face thats the bad part undecided undecided cute kids sha
who d baba face epp? it's nothing compared to d riches they will inherit na

1 Like

Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi's Twins (Alaafin Of Oyo's Twins) by demoBaba: 10:17am On Mar 07, 2018
Franzinni:
Where the second set of twins Op... You said two sets

The ma ma done turn bingo? Wey dey born 4 gbosa

Pardon OP please ENGLISH ISN'T EASY.
Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi's Twins (Alaafin Of Oyo's Twins) by Chiemenam: 10:25am On Mar 07, 2018
modelmike7:
LOVELY.
PRETTY.
BEAUTIFUL ❤
CUTE ANGELS.

Dear God, all I want is a set of twins!
Thank you in advance for answered prayers.
Love you Big Dad Upstairs!

May God answer your prayer and grant you your heart desires. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi's Twins (Alaafin Of Oyo's Twins) by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 07, 2018
Chiemenam:

May God answer your prayer and grant you your heart desires. Amen
Amen Amen Amen in Jesus name. Thanks so much brotherly. Wishing you a very blessed day ahead.
Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi's Twins (Alaafin Of Oyo's Twins) by Profcamsey(m): 10:31am On Mar 07, 2018
SamoaJoe:
Shameless Woman. At her young age, she is still being used as a vessel by old cargoes to transport babies. The only reason this LovePeddler her Pussay smells agree to fucck the Alafiin is because Alaafin get money and is royalty. If to say na one hustling guy na, will she say yes?

Women are so so useless. Just good for sex and making babies. Nothing more. Quote me and have accident sent your way.
I'm quoting you for being stupid and it shows your mother and female relatives are useless. I'm never going to have accident. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi's Twins (Alaafin Of Oyo's Twins) by emmasege: 10:43am On Mar 07, 2018
Dominiquez:
Wonder if these children will be able to get all the fatherly advice they will need as they grow up, being that their dad is already old.

Just thinking aloud.........
Apparently, their father won't be around much longer if they ever grow up to know what their father really looked like.

Can Oyo people please tell Alaafin to stop this disgrace to our race? Such a barbaric lifestyle has since been buried with our forefathers.

It's really annoying sleeping with wives who are as young as his grandchildren and more annoying producing offspring he won't be available to father.
Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi's Twins (Alaafin Of Oyo's Twins) by Niyinficient(m): 10:49am On Mar 07, 2018
That babe still dey born? Him no go retire ??
Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi's Twins (Alaafin Of Oyo's Twins) by akiOYIBO: 11:56am On Mar 07, 2018
welcome to life among sabotagers of peace and success
Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi's Twins (Alaafin Of Oyo's Twins) by fpeter(f): 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2018
Franzinni:
Where the second set of twins Op... You said two sets

The ma ma done turn bingo? Wey dey born 4 gbosa

One from her and the second set was from her co-wife
Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi's Twins (Alaafin Of Oyo's Twins) by sweetgala(m): 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
gpercuxionz:
future iku baba yeye

For where you know how many older male children the Aláàfin has.
Re: Olori Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi's Twins (Alaafin Of Oyo's Twins) by StephanieCloude(f): 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Like you said... Women, including your mother, born and unborn daughters, sisters , nieces and aunties. Ewu . Nor go shout for who Break your heart

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Described As Re-incarnate Of Oduduwa (photos) / What's The Difference Between A Language And A Dialect???? / Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.