Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Paramount Ruler Of Iwoland Spotted Clearing Bushes In His Community (Video) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Paramount Ruler Of Iwoland Spotted Clearing Bushes In His Community (Video) (25688 Views)

‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) / Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts / Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi Dressed As Emir Of Iwoland While Sitting On Throne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paramount Ruler Of Iwoland Spotted Clearing Bushes In His Community (Video) by envoymedia: 5:53am On Aug 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH9l1HqmrFA

Paramount Ruler Of Iwoland Spotted Clearing Bushes In His Community (Photo, Video)

Paramount ruler of Iwoland, Oba AbdulRasheed Akanbi Telu1 was spotted clearing bushes with cutlass in his community, IGBERETV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Chjech1rXei/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

4 Likes

Re: Paramount Ruler Of Iwoland Spotted Clearing Bushes In His Community (Video) by WonderManly(m): 6:05am On Aug 25, 2022
He is doing exercise... His daily duty i mean.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paramount Ruler Of Iwoland Spotted Clearing Bushes In His Community (Video) by SmartPolician: 6:06am On Aug 25, 2022
Why do we like suffering in Nigeria thinking it's an act of humility?

We have farm implements that can help us simplify some of these tasks yet we prefer using crude tools.

After cutting thick grasses for a long time, you will see boils on your palm.

140 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Paramount Ruler Of Iwoland Spotted Clearing Bushes In His Community (Video) by KIDfurniture(m): 6:07am On Aug 25, 2022
cheesy
Re: Paramount Ruler Of Iwoland Spotted Clearing Bushes In His Community (Video) by TinubuThief: 6:08am On Aug 25, 2022
sad sad
Re: Paramount Ruler Of Iwoland Spotted Clearing Bushes In His Community (Video) by bewla(m): 6:08am On Aug 25, 2022
High

3 Likes

Re: Paramount Ruler Of Iwoland Spotted Clearing Bushes In His Community (Video) by TimmyTen(m): 6:08am On Aug 25, 2022
Leaders by example… call it humility or exercise. I see nothing wrong here

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paramount Ruler Of Iwoland Spotted Clearing Bushes In His Community (Video) by bewla(m): 6:08am On Aug 25, 2022
Charg
Re: Paramount Ruler Of Iwoland Spotted Clearing Bushes In His Community (Video) by ope2711(m): 6:09am On Aug 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Paramount Ruler Of Iwoland Spotted Clearing Bushes In His Community (Video) by derecho(m): 6:09am On Aug 25, 2022
E too like publicity
Won't be surprised if I see him clearing gutters in Lagos with Joe igbokwe tomorrow

Thereafter, would tell the Press that he did it to prove Igbos and Yorubas are one

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paramount Ruler Of Iwoland Spotted Clearing Bushes In His Community (Video) by Antoeni(m): 6:09am On Aug 25, 2022
The Malian Oba,

3 Likes

Re: Paramount Ruler Of Iwoland Spotted Clearing Bushes In His Community (Video) by Maximos7: 6:09am On Aug 25, 2022
SmartPolician:

We have farm implements that can help us simplify some of these tasks yet we prefer using crude tools.

Thank you o. I don't understand how we continue to confuse suffering and humiliation as humility.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paramount Ruler Of Iwoland Spotted Clearing Bushes In His Community (Video) by Odetokun3(m): 6:09am On Aug 25, 2022
Publicity stunt. Emir

4 Likes

Re: Paramount Ruler Of Iwoland Spotted Clearing Bushes In His Community (Video) by shortIGBOman: 6:09am On Aug 25, 2022
Yoruba People should count themselves lucky, as they still have Kings in their region. The EAST presently have none. IPOB have killed most of the Kings in the East. The few ones that remained, have all relocated to the North for their safety.

Here is a picture of Obi of Onitsha and some lucky first Class Kings in the East. Who were able to escape to the North for their safety. grin grin

They are Kings in their Region, but they are ordinary People in the almighty North. grin

17 Likes

Re: Paramount Ruler Of Iwoland Spotted Clearing Bushes In His Community (Video) by ThePolemicist: 6:09am On Aug 25, 2022
If you don’t understand the traditional you’ve accepted to uphold.. Ask the older ones to tell you.
Traditional and civilization are like oil and water.

2 Likes

Re: Paramount Ruler Of Iwoland Spotted Clearing Bushes In His Community (Video) by masterflowx(m): 6:09am On Aug 25, 2022
Everything for clout
Nonsense and Ingredients!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paramount Ruler Of Iwoland Spotted Clearing Bushes In His Community (Video) by Sabadon(m): 6:09am On Aug 25, 2022
SmartPolician:

the matter dey tire me, same way wen them go say make you learn driving first with manual while authomatic is easier

8 Likes

Re: Paramount Ruler Of Iwoland Spotted Clearing Bushes In His Community (Video) by Luduna: 6:10am On Aug 25, 2022
A 'do as I say leader' that's great

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paramount Ruler Of Iwoland Spotted Clearing Bushes In His Community (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 6:11am On Aug 25, 2022
Just for the camera.....

2 Likes

Re: Paramount Ruler Of Iwoland Spotted Clearing Bushes In His Community (Video) by Downey(f): 6:12am On Aug 25, 2022
This is call for deep thinking..l thought they say once you become king in Yoruba Land. You can't touch cutlass or handle hoes anymore. My mama told me. How true is the story please?

3 Likes

Re: Paramount Ruler Of Iwoland Spotted Clearing Bushes In His Community (Video) by Komu1048(m): 6:12am On Aug 25, 2022
envoymedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Chjech1rXei/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This useless man that once want to be addressed as emir, he should be sent to sambisa forest to clear bush for Shekarua

3 Likes

Re: Paramount Ruler Of Iwoland Spotted Clearing Bushes In His Community (Video) by Dagger111(m): 6:12am On Aug 25, 2022
SmartPolician:

Thought you were smart till i see Smartpolician as your moniker.

7 Likes

Re: Paramount Ruler Of Iwoland Spotted Clearing Bushes In His Community (Video) by Okobola146: 6:12am On Aug 25, 2022
Poverty is a decease
Re: Paramount Ruler Of Iwoland Spotted Clearing Bushes In His Community (Video) by tishbite42: 6:13am On Aug 25, 2022
Sabadon:
the matter dey tire me, same way wen them go say make you learn driving first with manual while authomatic is easier
They are not the same analogy
Manual things get why

5 Likes

Re: Paramount Ruler Of Iwoland Spotted Clearing Bushes In His Community (Video) by visijo(m): 6:13am On Aug 25, 2022
Some people only come to you because you're useful to them. Disappoint them today, be useless! grin

2 Likes

Re: Paramount Ruler Of Iwoland Spotted Clearing Bushes In His Community (Video) by tishbite42: 6:14am On Aug 25, 2022
El Cartel Oba

2 Likes

Re: Paramount Ruler Of Iwoland Spotted Clearing Bushes In His Community (Video) by Sabadon(m): 6:14am On Aug 25, 2022
tishbite42:

They are not the same analogy
Manual things get why
true to that tho....but i hope you get my message
Re: Paramount Ruler Of Iwoland Spotted Clearing Bushes In His Community (Video) by RaptObserver: 6:14am On Aug 25, 2022
He is a modern king. He is a young man. Expect many drama from him. That is his own ways of bringing his small kingdom to the limelight. One day, something good will come out of this for his people. Atleast we have not ready that he is involved in ritual killings so far. We can manage these follies.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iwo Community Receives Oba Abdul Rasheed Adewale Akanbi, Oluwo Of Iwo In Style / Photos From The Port Harcourt Carnival(carniriv) 2013 Edition / Photos From The 90th Birthday Of Sòun Of Ogbomosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.