Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

20 Practical Steps Out Of Sexual Sins. (part 16) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 20 Practical Steps Out Of Sexual Sins. (part 16) (281 Views)

Flee Sexual Sins / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) / Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Practical Steps Out Of Sexual Sins. (part 16) by Revadebola: 2:57am On Mar 07, 2018
20 PRACTICAL STEPS OUT OF SEXUAL SINS. (PART 16)
Continued From Yesterday.

16. Stop going to wrong places.

1 Thessalonians 5:22 (KJV) "Abstain from all appearance of evil".

If you are serious about overcoming sexual sins, there are places you must stop going. You must stop going to places that have sexual tempting atmosphere, places that you can easily be lured, seduced and overpowered into sexual sins.
Stop attending club houses where drinking of alcohol and engaging in casual sex is encouraged.
Stop attending stripper parties. Such places will not help your pursuit of sexual purity.
The scripture above admonished us to abstain from all appearance of evil.
Whichever place will not enhance your pursuit for sexual purity should be avoided.
1 Corinthians 10:23 (KJV) "All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not".
Something maybe okay, but once they don't edify you once such things don't impact holiness, sexual purity, faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and keeping you ready for the rapture, avoid such places.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Father, I desire to live holy life, help me.
2. Lord kill every desire towards sexual sins in me.
3. Holy Spirit strengthen me from within to flee from sexual sins.
4. My BIRTHDAY is Wednesday 21st March, pray for me to remain holy for the rapture.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.
CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Intercedes For Peace In Plateau / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Jesus Never Changes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.