Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Elderson Echiejile And His Wife, Oghenevwemo, Welcome A Baby Boy (Photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Elderson Echiejile And His Wife, Oghenevwemo, Welcome A Baby Boy (Photo) (20284 Views)

Was Kenneth Omeruo Necklace Saga A Delay Tactics Or He Wan Form Big Boy? (photo) / Francis Uzoho Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos) / Grayson-Onyeka Stephen Keshi: Keshi Jr & Girlfriend Welcome A Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elderson Echiejile And His Wife, Oghenevwemo, Welcome A Baby Boy (Photo) by CastedAyo: 5:26am On Mar 07, 2018
29-year-old Nigerian footballer, Elderson Echiejile and his wife, Oghenevwemo, who got married last year in France, have welcomed their first child, a boy.

Sharing the good news on his Instagram page, Elderson wrote;
“My boy is here! So grateful to God for the newest addition to my family. #Newestdadintown #EUE3.”

Congrats to them!

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/nigerian-footballer-elderson-echiejile-wife-welcome-baby-boy-photo.html

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elderson Echiejile And His Wife, Oghenevwemo, Welcome A Baby Boy (Photo) by kokozain(m): 5:47am On Mar 07, 2018
Congrats man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderson Echiejile And His Wife, Oghenevwemo, Welcome A Baby Boy (Photo) by maxiuc(m): 6:10am On Mar 07, 2018
cheesy
Re: Elderson Echiejile And His Wife, Oghenevwemo, Welcome A Baby Boy (Photo) by MrWondah(m): 6:10am On Mar 07, 2018
grin
Re: Elderson Echiejile And His Wife, Oghenevwemo, Welcome A Baby Boy (Photo) by Liliyann(f): 6:13am On Mar 07, 2018
Congratulations to them
Children are blessings from God
I hope he brings him up in the ways of the Lord,and also teach him the culture of his people.

9 Likes

Re: Elderson Echiejile And His Wife, Oghenevwemo, Welcome A Baby Boy (Photo) by yeyeboi(m): 6:13am On Mar 07, 2018
Good Morning Nigeria Raise Up And Grind grin

1 Like

Re: Elderson Echiejile And His Wife, Oghenevwemo, Welcome A Baby Boy (Photo) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 6:14am On Mar 07, 2018
Congrats To 'em
Re: Elderson Echiejile And His Wife, Oghenevwemo, Welcome A Baby Boy (Photo) by nairalanduseles: 6:14am On Mar 07, 2018
and still no jobs for naija graduates arise Nigerians........urhobo wado

1 Like

Re: Elderson Echiejile And His Wife, Oghenevwemo, Welcome A Baby Boy (Photo) by Aldebaran(m): 6:15am On Mar 07, 2018
Hmm Congrats kiss
Re: Elderson Echiejile And His Wife, Oghenevwemo, Welcome A Baby Boy (Photo) by Finest6: 6:15am On Mar 07, 2018
Congratulations!
Re: Elderson Echiejile And His Wife, Oghenevwemo, Welcome A Baby Boy (Photo) by sett1ngz: 6:16am On Mar 07, 2018
kongratulations

Meanwhile
Pls am an ND holder in accounting, pls I need job I can do urgently
Location Abeokuta Ogun State
Thanks
Re: Elderson Echiejile And His Wife, Oghenevwemo, Welcome A Baby Boy (Photo) by Shedrack777: 6:18am On Mar 07, 2018
its been long i heard about this man o
Re: Elderson Echiejile And His Wife, Oghenevwemo, Welcome A Baby Boy (Photo) by PourlhG: 6:19am On Mar 07, 2018
Abeg when is the naming ceremony. I wan attend�

1 Like

Re: Elderson Echiejile And His Wife, Oghenevwemo, Welcome A Baby Boy (Photo) by emmasege: 6:19am On Mar 07, 2018
Elderson and his wife must have had good parenting and Christian background.

His wife's wedding outfit says a lot about them. She's not wearing the usual half naked wedding gown and neither is he putting on crazy hairstyle.

Welcome to our world, boy. May you fulfill destiny and be far greater than your parents IJN.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderson Echiejile And His Wife, Oghenevwemo, Welcome A Baby Boy (Photo) by firo08(m): 6:20am On Mar 07, 2018
Congratulations MR Elderson.

I want to get marry this year and have my own baby boy but no job. Baba God come and give your son a good job,IJN

7 Likes

Re: Elderson Echiejile And His Wife, Oghenevwemo, Welcome A Baby Boy (Photo) by Beedoc: 6:21am On Mar 07, 2018
Issokay

Btw

With the rapid number of scam going on right, one can’t help but imagine what the biggest scam of 2017 would look like. Bitcoin made a lot of name in 2017 after going up very fast causing a lot of scam activities to occur when companies couldn’t endure the loss when it also went down against their predictions. Watch this video to get a glimpse of what their clients had to go through

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ51OIGC1UvHoOUmQ92v_zA?sub_confirmation=1

Re: Elderson Echiejile And His Wife, Oghenevwemo, Welcome A Baby Boy (Photo) by alatbaba1(m): 6:23am On Mar 07, 2018
good
Re: Elderson Echiejile And His Wife, Oghenevwemo, Welcome A Baby Boy (Photo) by haconjy(m): 6:23am On Mar 07, 2018
Nice
Re: Elderson Echiejile And His Wife, Oghenevwemo, Welcome A Baby Boy (Photo) by boolet: 6:23am On Mar 07, 2018
Congrats to the 21-year old defender...
Re: Elderson Echiejile And His Wife, Oghenevwemo, Welcome A Baby Boy (Photo) by firo08(m): 6:23am On Mar 07, 2018
emmasege:

His wife's wedding outfit says a lot about them. She's not wearing the usual half naked wedding gown and neither is he putting on crazy hairstyle.

Welcome to our world, boy. May you fulfill destiny and be far greater than your parents IJN.
Are you a Pastor? Let me see your hairstyle.

1 Like

Re: Elderson Echiejile And His Wife, Oghenevwemo, Welcome A Baby Boy (Photo) by kaptaneSaka(m): 6:24am On Mar 07, 2018
Congratulations.... 29years?
Re: Elderson Echiejile And His Wife, Oghenevwemo, Welcome A Baby Boy (Photo) by wright4christ(m): 6:27am On Mar 07, 2018
Congratulations to the Echejiles
Re: Elderson Echiejile And His Wife, Oghenevwemo, Welcome A Baby Boy (Photo) by Adamummya(f): 6:29am On Mar 07, 2018
PourlhG:
Abeg when is the naming ceremony. I wan attend�

i know your mission
Re: Elderson Echiejile And His Wife, Oghenevwemo, Welcome A Baby Boy (Photo) by Adamummya(f): 6:29am On Mar 07, 2018
congratulations
Re: Elderson Echiejile And His Wife, Oghenevwemo, Welcome A Baby Boy (Photo) by Bossontop(m): 6:31am On Mar 07, 2018
grin cheesy
congratulations may he bring joy to ur home
Re: Elderson Echiejile And His Wife, Oghenevwemo, Welcome A Baby Boy (Photo) by Pavore9: 6:32am On Mar 07, 2018
kaptaneSaka:
Congratulations.... 29years?

Ighalo has been married for about 8 years and still not yet "30"! cheesy
Re: Elderson Echiejile And His Wife, Oghenevwemo, Welcome A Baby Boy (Photo) by miteolu(m): 6:34am On Mar 07, 2018
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Elderson Echiejile And His Wife, Oghenevwemo, Welcome A Baby Boy (Photo) by BlissB(f): 6:37am On Mar 07, 2018
nairalanduseles:
and still no jobs for naija graduates arise Nigerians........urhobo wado
A!
Re: Elderson Echiejile And His Wife, Oghenevwemo, Welcome A Baby Boy (Photo) by dust144(m): 6:47am On Mar 07, 2018
Welcome baby boy
Re: Elderson Echiejile And His Wife, Oghenevwemo, Welcome A Baby Boy (Photo) by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 07, 2018
emmasege:

so na by dressing. Too much gullible nigerians. No wonder ApC scam una

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onauchu Wins Belgian Pro League Player Of The Year Award / 10 Reasons Why Golden Eaglet Will Lift The Trophy In Chile / Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.