Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,458 members, 7,770,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:24 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) (85942 Views)

Katsina Vigilantes Raid Bandits Meeting Hall, Kill Many (Graphic Pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) / Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by IME1: 11:09am On Mar 07, 2018
Rest in peace

The life of one Nigerian is worth much more than gold, cows, farm, land or oil.

Our lives must remain in the hands of God, for they can only kill the body but not the soul, and they can never take away our eternal life in Christ

God help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by Bane2020: 11:10am On Mar 07, 2018
devindevin2000:

Yorubaa muslim
Stop been an idiot, you should be more enlightened to realize not everybody here has the time to be debased into the mudslinging diatribe and tribal e-wars like you low lifers, get a dint of sense you vermin.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by xcolanto(m): 11:11am On Mar 07, 2018
Owamudia:
This is serious!

Did these people also vote for Buhari

I thought the pigs from the yeast said only those who voted for Buhari are being attacked.

RIP

Youruba Muslim Islamist jihadist from mumuric spotted! Spits!!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by devindevin2000: 11:11am On Mar 07, 2018
Bane2020:
[s]
Stop been an idiot, you should be more enlightened to realize not everybody here has the time to be debased into the mudslinging diatribe and tribal e-wars like you low lifers, get a dint of sense you vermin.[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by kerike: 11:13am On Mar 07, 2018
Is a lie this is communal clash between Izzi and Ikwo people please count fulani out of this, the poster does not know what he's posting people should always try to post verified news

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by kerike: 11:14am On Mar 07, 2018
Is a lie this is communal clash between Izzi and Ikwo people please count fulani out of this, the poster does not know what he's posting people should always try to post verified news smiley
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by myswager(m): 11:16am On Mar 07, 2018
omo dy just touch d tails of a tiger, is now this fulani men will know why ebonyi state is called abakiliki,these men are so good in handling matchets and they like fight like no other.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by Ikegagwuha: 11:16am On Mar 07, 2018
They should mobilize Bakasi Boys to face them one on one. The other day it was Pleatue , yesterday it was Benue and today Ebonyi. Is it not better this Fulanis be bared out rightly from entering any states in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by Temptee101(m): 11:16am On Mar 07, 2018
And that retard in Aso rock said security is improving under his administration

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by churchee: 11:19am On Mar 07, 2018
Nigeria in 2018 can be compared to the world in 206 AD.

Annihilation and Savage.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by planetx: 11:21am On Mar 07, 2018
Bane2020:
Please disregard this report cause it is absolutely FALSE, those pictures are recycled gory pictures from the recent communal clash between two Ebonyi communities Izzi and Ikwo, I'm from Ebonyi state and I have these facts in full authority cause I come from one of the aforementioned community, there was no fulani attack, ignore all these liars on Facebook that raise false alarms out of sheer mischief or sensational ignorance, not exempting the misinformed bloggers that harp on these false reports just to create traffic on their blogs.
Even if what you are saying is true, what is the cause of the clash between the two communities who are both of the same ethnic group. Where I am going with this is in response to those who think splitting up the country is a panacea to all our problems like that will stop two villages from killing each other over access to a dirty fishing pond.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:21am On Mar 07, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
I go wit u brother but no matter how sinister it is, d Government show knw who d killer n their sponsored is... Why would dey keep quiet. Security of life n properties is one of d fundamental right to provide 4 d people u govern. Like say dey don't knw wat being in power mean, how could a sitting government allow a foreign agent to cause havoc in deir regime, is dat not a weakness or sort of negligence in their part.. Buhari if ur hand is clean do something in d matter of urgency.

In this country, insecurity has evolved without security evolving, our security system are playing catch up and are not willing to do the right thing, no be my papa work syndrome has really eaten into our security system, the man at the top can do as much, without the heart of the rank and file, nothing will work.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by Troublemaker007(m): 11:24am On Mar 07, 2018
richiepolymer:

Please be more cogent and intelligent in your comment. How will a split solve the problems we have? So if we split, will it prevent criminals from penetrating borders to perpetuate crimes? Please proffer intelligent solutions.

Split is the only solution and yes if they try penetrate border then it’s will be a bite to their balls when the other country reprisals. You are the one who needs to be more cogent and intelligent in your country comment bro. In a sane country such can’t happen under the watch of a president. Boharri is a terrorist and a blood sucking demon.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by Kyase(m): 11:25am On Mar 07, 2018
Lomprico2:

Yes but the governor is more foolish.
why?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by JJBROS(m): 11:27am On Mar 07, 2018
THIS IS BARBARIC

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by Bane2020: 11:27am On Mar 07, 2018
planetx:
Even if what you are saying is true, what is the cause of the clash between the two communities who are both of the same ethnic group. Where I am going with this is in response to those who think splitting up the country is a panacea to all our problems like that will stop two villages from killing each other over access to a dirty fishing pond.
The two communities have been at war with each other mostly over land, it's an age long dispute that has unfortunately lasted almost a decade now, the situation hasn't been helped by the incompetence of the preceding governments in the state that have more or less done Jack in providing the right security measures to stem the madness.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by Xano(m): 11:29am On Mar 07, 2018
There is no mercy for the wicked. No mercy should be for these people. Justice, not FG own. Self defence without mercy.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by hooohaaa: 11:36am On Mar 07, 2018
SEUN beware o! Don't wait until they shut down our beloved Nairaland before you take action against fake news o!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by Tunks2017(m): 11:44am On Mar 07, 2018
cry cry cry
All these because of cattle rearing or what?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by Funkybabee(f): 11:48am On Mar 07, 2018
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by Funkybabee(f): 11:48am On Mar 07, 2018
What wicked acts is this...you people should fear God ooooo

Just because of politics

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 07, 2018
When I say that this president is the devil himself, some rehabilitated idiots will be shouting sai baba till 2023.
Kick this man out come 2019. Nigeria is no longer safe.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 07, 2018
Funkybabee:
What wicked acts is this...you people should fear God ooooo

Just because of politics
My dear it's not just because of politics. It has some religious undertone.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by Lomprico2: 11:55am On Mar 07, 2018
Kyase:
why?
He welcomed the herdsmen into his state. Did u not read about it?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by Lomprico2: 11:56am On Mar 07, 2018
hooohaaa:
SEUN beware o! Don't wait until they shut down our beloved Nairaland before you take action against fake news o!!!

Just shut up!!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by kense88: 11:57am On Mar 07, 2018
Shedrack777:
My God! Where Have We Gone Wrong For All These to Be Happening? God, Give Us Peace
stop shouting god and prepare to fight
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by BrokenTV: 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
[quote author=devindevin2000 post=65632999][/quote]
Eventhough am not a fan of Buhari, and can never be or his heartless brothers the Fulani, the reason I have to believe him is that on Monday, when I was having a discussion with somebody, the person told me that Ikwo and Ezzi communities are having issues over land dispute. So am not surprised seeing this news. I don't think this one is the handwork of Fulanis.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by Castanea(m): 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
Kyase:
it is official, Buhari is foolish.

I er nena?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by Ejiakusmith(m): 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2018
God save us from de hands of Buhari and his kindreds ...... Why will Buhari continue as president for Christ sakes

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by thetruegodson: 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
and the igbos seeking their own freedom is terrorism? cool cool.
Mztarstrechy:
According to the story shared by Nwankwo from Ebonyi state,Fulani herdsmen yesterday attacked and killed many people in Ebonyi state.Below is what he wrote....

'Breaking News!
Tragedy struck Ebonyi State.
The Salt of the nation;
Fulani herdsmen invade Eche_Alike Ikwo in Ikwo Local Government Area of Ebonyi state today 6-3-18
Many killed and several injured.
Details soon'

NB:Trezzy Helm is not an eyewitness to this attack but a story shared by an Ebonyian

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/fulani-herdsmen-attack-eche-ikwo-in.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by Kyase(m): 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lomprico2:

He welcomed the herdsmen into his state. Did u not read about it?
really? No I didn't, was busy with studies, couldn't read everything online.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by olagbemi118(m): 12:06pm On Mar 07, 2018
PDP is bad but APC is worse

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) / '1 Million Boys' Robbers: Elderly Women Carry Cutlasses To Protect Themselves / Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.