Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:56 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) (85937 Views)

Katsina Vigilantes Raid Bandits Meeting Hall, Kill Many (Graphic Pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) / Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 08, 2018
Where are the so called useless cult guys in the village? So they cant use that power which they use in threatening innocent people in d village to fight back...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:24am On Mar 08, 2018
Kyase:
it is official, Buhari is foolish.

Are you aware this is a fake news to tarnish the image of your president and Country, sponsored by sinister people and supported by naira land to generate traffic.
Beware of most things you see on the media, you should know better.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by poseidon12: 7:40am On Mar 08, 2018
Good for the big fool of a Governor, Dave Umahi. He has been busy kissing Buhari's behind.
I wonder when he will formally join his party, the APC. slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by poseidon12: 7:44am On Mar 08, 2018
Nutase:
Biafra has been invaded.

Biafra has not been invaded. It's Buhari's houseboy, Dave Umahi's State, that has been invaded by his masters.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by poseidon12: 7:49am On Mar 08, 2018
adecz:
sad

Funny thing is that,
in 2015, when everybody wanted
Buhari, the Igbos rejected him.

Today, when everyone has tasted Buhari
& have now rejected him, seeing that he
is a total disappointment & has nothing to offer.

Now, with their eyes on 2023, the Igbos
want him for 2019!!!

They always arrive at the 'party' at the
wrong time...

Buhari has set a very dangerous precedent.
He has caused the armed forces to stand
aside as the Fulani go on a mass murder spree.

The Fulani's are now like JB 007, the have
the license to kill & immunity from prosecution.

Any member of any armed forces that obstructs
or hinders the illegal activities of these
herdsmen will be summarily dealt with.

Point of correction please. The Igbos do not want Buhari. God forbid bad thing.
It's only fools like Dave Umahi of Ebonyi State and criminals like Orji Kalu that are supporting Buhari in the Southeast.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by Kyase(m): 8:15am On Mar 08, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Are you aware this is a fake news to tarnish the image of your president and Country, sponsored by sinister people and supported by naira land to generate traffic.
Beware of most things you see on the media, you should know better.
bro me, that comment was not made by me, I borrowed someone my phone to login to nairaland, he instead use my account to type that rubbish.
I don't even know how to delete that comment.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2018
Kyase:
bro me, that comment was not made by me, I borrowed someone my phone to login to nairaland, he instead use my account to type that rubbish.
I don't even know how to delete that comment.
How could you do such a thing? Your phone must never be given to a second party to do anything other than make a short urgent call. Do you know the kind of serious trouble such action could put you in?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by Kyase(m): 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
GoroTango:
How could you do such a thing? Your phone must never be given to a second party to do anything other than make a short urgent call. Do you know the kind of serious trouble such action could put you in?
bro, I tired for me ooo, I thought he will login with his own user name, in fact I told him to use the opera mini, because the UC browser is my personal browser.
I didn't know he made that comment until that guy quoted me.
Menh, I just tire.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
Kyase:
bro, I tired for me ooo, I thought he will login with his own user name, in fact I told him to use the opera mini, because the UC browser is my personal browser.
I didn't know he made that comment until that guy quoted me.
Menh, I just tire.
Please next time don't grant anyone access to your phone or laptop. If he commits a cybercrime with it, you could be held responsible
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by Kyase(m): 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2018
GoroTango:
Please next time don't grant anyone access to your phone or laptop. If he commits a cybercrime with it, you could be held responsible
yeah, thanks for that.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by naijaseeker: 9:14am On Mar 11, 2018
adecz:
sad

Funny thing is that,
in 2015, when everybody wanted
Buhari, the Igbos rejected him.

Today, when everyone has tasted Buhari
& have now rejected him, seeing that he
is a total disappointment & has nothing to offer.

Now, with their eyes on 2023, the Igbos
want him for 2019!!!

They always arrive at the 'party' at the
wrong time...

Buhari has set a very dangerous precedent.
He has caused the armed forces to stand
aside as the Fulani go on a mass murder spree.

The Fulani's are now like JB 007, the have
the license to kill & immunity from prosecution.

Any member of any armed forces that obstructs
or hinders the illegal activities of these
herdsmen will be summarily dealt with.

Young man, you are VERY STUPID. Clearly you have issues with Ndigbo. I wonder the parameter you used to arrive at your conclusion, but clearly i wu anu mpam

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by adecz: 9:26am On Mar 11, 2018
naijaseeker:

Young man, you are VERY STUPID. Clearly you have issues with Ndigbo. I wonder the parameter you used to arrive at your conclusion, but clearly i wu anu mpam

Don't bring your lack of home training
to social media.

Pls be assured that i don't blame you.
Its your parents that failed.

But all isn't lost; keep praying & fasting for
deliverance from ancestral demons. undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by jaszplus12(m): 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2018
so many readers jumped into the train to rain insult and abuse on the "Fulani herdsmen" Dave Umahi and Buhari without finding out the real situation!!!
now it's very difficult to retrieve spoken words.
the truth is that there's a communal clash between two groups from opposite communities and death and destruction occurred... the "Fulani" were nowhere close to the situation or area in question... this is the real information obtained from victims in the affected communities.... my friend and his family were affected.
pls let's verify info from social media before running insults like commentary!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by Emilokoiyawon: 12:16am On Jun 09, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by BennyDon: 12:18am On Mar 12, 2019
What a sad story. The mother and the innocent child made my heart bleed. God have mercy on us #sobs
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by alloy123: 11:27am On Jan 19, 2021
U ARE TOO RELIGIOUS FOR LIKING..
Sirpaul:
God have mercy on this country!...
forgive us our sins....
redeem us with your Blood...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) / '1 Million Boys' Robbers: Elderly Women Carry Cutlasses To Protect Themselves / Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.