Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:24 AM

Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira (16493 Views)

Bugatti Chiron Is The Most Searched Supercar In Nigeria,see The World's Top 10 / This Full-size And Drivable Bugatti Chiron Is Built From Pieces Of Lego Technic / Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by jidxin(m): 8:23am On Mar 08, 2018
olatunjithomas:

Nd what do you need such car for
to oppress naaaa....u know all dz unilag grlzz grin ........tell her I'm in my house
Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by olatunjithomas(m): 8:35am On Mar 08, 2018
jidxin:
to oppress naaaa....u know all dz unilag grlzz grin ........tell her I'm in my house

Oyaaa.. Boss man. ... longest time

no mind am jor, them Sotayo pple.... you will see same car put up for sale on jiji two weeks after purchase.,.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by Czarugo007: 8:53am On Mar 08, 2018
[quote author=Alvin007 post=65629957]

I tire o...Brother, abeg shift make me sef rest beside you..with the Benz.[/quote.me self I still dey manage my (LEG)sus c1980
Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 08, 2018
pweshboi:
Kogi state Indigenes, y'all are in SOUP. Dino Melaye right now
Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by Iamthoney(m): 9:57am On Mar 08, 2018
Instead of buying this car which I can afford I will rather use the whole money buy gazillion bags of garri for livebynite

Cc livebynite
Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by ABBkelvin(m): 11:53am On Mar 08, 2018
Koenigsegg is my favorite hyper car
Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by Genea(f): 11:54am On Mar 08, 2018
jidxin:
when u ve already gotten married to me ofcos
let seun catch you
Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by livebynite: 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2018
Iamthoney:
Instead of buying this car which I can afford I will rather use the whole money buy gazillion bags of garri for livebynite

Cc livebynite

Baba no be so na
Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by Iamthoney(m): 3:58pm On Mar 08, 2018
livebynite:

Baba no be so na
I can't waste such money on a car but I will be saving lives if i buy the garri for you so you can distribute it to those who need garri to feed on
Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by jidxin(m): 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2018
Genea:
let seun catch you

Yinmu.....who be seun...is he on forbes list
Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by Genea(f): 4:44am On Mar 09, 2018
jidxin:

Yinmu.....who be seun...is he on forbes list
you be fowl
Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by livebynite: 9:39am On Mar 09, 2018
Iamthoney:
I can't waste such money on a car but I will be saving lives if i buy the garri for you so you can distribute it to those who need garri to feed on

baba ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by jidxin(m): 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
Genea:
you be fowl
u be genea fowl grin grin grin grin
Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by Genea(f): 6:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
jidxin:
u be genea fowl grin grin grin grin
gerarahia
Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by jidxin(m): 7:40pm On Mar 09, 2018
Genea:
gerarahia

Lmaooooooo
Re: Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira by Ttipsy(f): 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
pweshboi:
Kogi state Indigenes, y'all are in SOUP. Dino Melaye right now
funny boy,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Long Queue In Gombe As Fuel Arrives Filling Station (Pictures & Video) / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! / The Top 10 Futuristic Cars At Geneva Motor Show 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.