Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

How To Get Kpmg Internship As An Undergraduate - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get Kpmg Internship As An Undergraduate (878 Views)

KPMG Internship Program In Nigeria / KPMG Internship Program In Nigeria, 2019 / KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (4 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Kpmg Internship As An Undergraduate by Battywonder(m): 10:52am On Mar 07, 2018
Taking part in an internship is an experience every undergraduate should have before completing their studies. I could go on and on about why an internship is invaluable but the summary of it is that it brings about good corporate exposure (of course if you go to the right firm) and allows you get a glimpse of how life could be.

In this article, we talk about getting an
undergraduate internship in KPMG
, Nigeria

A brief recount of my experience with KPMG as an Intern

If you are on this page and have never heard of
KPMG
and the Big Four before, count yourself lucky as many who have gone into this firm as undergraduate usually come out on with a different ideology about their career and what they want to do with their life; it is indeed a life changing experience. I remember when I did my internship there back in 2016. It was indeed the best twelve (12) weeks of my life as at then. From the people, to the environment, to the culture of the firm and free lunch every day, I sometimes forgot I was at work and just want to stay there every
time (if it were possible).
My best part, was working at different location and for different client and getting a lot of exposure to the business world. Something that struck me about the firm is their mode of communication. Everyone seemed open and willing to help. In fact, forget what they told you in school not to ask too many questions, you really should ask many questions here and the best part is that someone is always there to listen and carry you along. I recall being sent to discuss some of our findings with the CFO of a big multinational company, something no other company may allow. Well, this should give you an idea of the kind of value they have for you even as an intern, to trust you with such responsibility. All that said, this article is more than just about storytelling, it is going to guide you on how you too can take part in an
internship with KPMG
, an experience that could change your career orientation for good.

Continue reading about KPMG Internship

Source: https://educareful.com/blog/get-kpmg-internship-undergraduate/
Re: How To Get Kpmg Internship As An Undergraduate by Battywonder(m): 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2018

(1) (Reply)

International Job Vacancy 'work Permit' / Read This Before Applying For NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Nigerians 2018 / Urgent Vacancies @ Attainables Educating And Entertaining Limited (entry Level)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.