Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's View About Cee-C - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's View About Cee-C (21462 Views)

Fancy Clothes Wont Get You Into Bbnaija -uriel Oputa Advise To Bbnaija Aspirants / Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves / Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's View About Cee-C by Amagite3(f): 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
Former big brother Naija housemate, Uriel Oputa, who was the dramatic queen of the diary room has reached out to current housemate, Cee-C.

According to her, every time she sees Cee-C, she sees a troubled soul. She shared a photo of her and wrote;

Whats your opinion Here’s mine…every time I see this young woman I see a troubled soul.. someone who has a lot bottled up.. I heard she said she would love to meet me.. I would love to meet her 2.. this young woman needs guidance, not only from me but from other women if you ever meet her..oh and a little pinch�. I’M VOTING FOR EVERYONE

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/bbnaija-every-time-see-young-woman-see-troubled-soul-uriel-cee-c.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's View About Cee-C by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 07, 2018
What can I say, birds of d same feather.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's View About Cee-C by Ekiseme(m): 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
fuckerstard:
What can I say, birds of d same feather.

Birds of a feather tongue

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's View About Cee-C by SIMPLYkush: 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
Oh lesbo, after you tried sucking her puna and she refused, u think we will believe you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's View About Cee-C by Ekiseme(m): 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
My darling ceecee kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's View About Cee-C by Ekiseme(m): 1:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Oh lesbo, after you tried sucking her puna and she refused, u think we will believe you?
shocked
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's View About Cee-C by donstan18: 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
[s] Oh lesbo, after you tried sucking her puna and she refused, u think we will believe you? [/s]

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's View About Cee-C by miqos02(m): 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
Seen
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's View About Cee-C by slimpoppa(m): 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
interesting.
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's View About Cee-C by abike12(f): 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
I love Uriel, very mature mind

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's View About Cee-C by mayskit4luv(m): 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2018
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's View About Cee-C by alphaconde(m): 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
how did bbnaija become the most important event in nigeria currently?
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's View About Cee-C by BoweryGirl(f): 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2018
Na this Cee C girl I go vote last last. To spite those that voted TBoss last year.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's View About Cee-C by Yewandequeen(f): 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2018
alphaconde:
It's brings traffic to the forum.
It's simply good for NL.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's View About Cee-C by PweryCha(f): 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2018
how people conclude. na wa o.. smh
SIMPLYkush:
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's View About Cee-C by MhizzAJ(f): 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2018
I agree with Uriel

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's View About Cee-C by deebrain(m): 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

One condom would have prevented this from happening.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's View About Cee-C by Victorakats(m): 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
alphaconde:

What has your president been up to lately?

Cos I can't remember if this government have a vision or direction...

At least we know that one of the contestant will be forty five million Naira richer in two months time.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's View About Cee-C by free2ryhme: 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
Amagite3:
Former big brother Naija housemate, Uriel Oputa, who was the dramatic queen of the diary room has reached out to current housemate, Cee-C.

According to her, every time she sees Cee-C, she sees a troubled soul. She shared a photo of her and wrote;

Whats your opinion Here’s mine…every time I see this young woman I see a troubled soul.. someone who has a lot bottled up.. I heard she said she would love to meet me.. I would love to meet her 2.. this young woman needs guidance, not only from me but from other women if you ever meet her..oh and a little pinch�. I’M VOTING FOR EVERYONE

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/bbnaija-every-time-see-young-woman-see-troubled-soul-uriel-cee-c.html

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's View About Cee-C by Kotodoctor: 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
Just say you de find who you Wan blend.

Like you would hold her hands and pray.
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's View About Cee-C by ifyalways(f): 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
I agree with her wholly. Her family should not ignore her mental and emotional health. The girl needs a shrink.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's View About Cee-C by Viicfuntop(f): 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Why do you guys like talking like this? Why? I mean I know it’s a faceless forum but don’t you have morals or something

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's View About Cee-C by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2018
Shattap abeg!!! Blind leading the blind!
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's View About Cee-C by elmagnifico411(m): 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2018
For real Cee-c Is got a lot bottled up. And i think it's oben the reasons she quarrels endlessly with housemates.

6PF6PF2
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's View About Cee-C by King4Roller: 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
Nice view
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's View About Cee-C by Sirpaul(m): 3:31pm On Mar 07, 2018
cho cho cho

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's View About Cee-C by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Emergency contraceptive pills could have prevented this mistake from occurring...... Mental retardation at its peak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's View About Cee-C by BiafranBushBoy: 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2018
hmmm
Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa's View About Cee-C by StackHouse1(m): 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2018
lol

Hp g6 laptop for quick sale.. 500gig core I 3, 4hours plus battery life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banky W Is Studying Screenwriting At New York Film Academy (Photos) / We Are Blessed In Africa With Big As$ And Bo@bs- Instgram Lady Share Hot Picture / Yemi Alade Up For Grammy Award Consideration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.