Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) (27554 Views)

Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex / Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) / Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2018
An Abuja based mother of 3 was beaten,battered and then sued to court by her husband. According to report,her husband bashed in her head, knocked off her tooth and sent her away with with their 3 kids, all under age 10.

Yesterday, she got summon from the area court, telling her to come to court on the 8th of March (tomorrow) so that she can be divorced.The couple are Muslims and married under the Islamic law.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/man-batters-his-wifeknock-off-her-tooth.html?m=1

Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by blackboy(m): 1:39pm On Mar 07, 2018
he has done his own. sue him too. he started it so finish it

9 Likes

Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by ct2: 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
meet his family members and meet the chief imam of your area ,don't sue him and I expect you to be fasting presently
Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by Akshow: 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
only in naija
Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by Ekiseme(m): 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
Marriage is not a do or die affair, if it's not working out again, all party should find their way.

Walk away before it's too late, don't be a victim or perpetrator.

Me Sha don talk my own cool

7 Likes

Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by crackerspub: 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by satowind(m): 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
For him to sue this story is a lie

1 Like

Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by Intellad(m): 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
not man enough....
Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by Owamudia: 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
We must hear the other side.

3 Likes

Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by Kiitan71: 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
Pls help my dad is dying

Check my posts for details thanks.

Pls help me, pls, pls, pls
Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by dynicks(m): 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
I sense frustration and a nagging mouth...
Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by obembet(f): 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
Mztarstrechy:

The couple are Muslims and married under the Islamic law

Champion league dey tonight?
Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by ezenwajunior(m): 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
I smell lies

1 Like

Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
Na wa for all these imam them self.
Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by evergreen27583(f): 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
The man is useless, beating a woman is not the best.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
Nah by force to marry monster ?

1 Like

Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by bethyz(m): 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
They should she sue the husband for battering first. With the kind of country we now the man will walk free

1 Like

Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by free2ryhme: 2:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
An Abuja based mother of 3 was beaten,battered and then sued to court by her husband. According to report,her husband bashed in her head, knocked off her tooth and sent her away with with their 3 kids, all under age 10.

Yesterday, she got summon from the area court, telling her to come to court on the 8th of March (tomorrow) so that she can be divorced.The couple are Muslims and married under the Islamic law.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/man-batters-his-wifeknock-off-her-tooth.html?m=1
Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by basingstoke: 2:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
and you call this one a Man

1 Like

Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
Haba uncle, someone cannot play with you? Is that how you used to do?

All these gbege on top one woman head?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by nonut: 2:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
Sue her to court or he filed for divorce?
This bloggers sef.
Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by Ekiseme(m): 2:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
ezenwajunior:
I smell lies
and what exactly are you perceiving? undecided
Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by queenfav(f): 2:53pm On Mar 07, 2018
Wow!
Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by jahbiz: 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
evergreen27583:
The man is useless, beating a woman is not the best.
that's the language some women understand, that's why many agbero wives no dey misbehave with dem husband cox dem kno say na serious beating go folo
Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 2:56pm On Mar 07, 2018
these kind of men are d type that can't even talk to eir mate outside but will be beating eir wife at home
Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by blackbeau1(f): 2:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
And she can't sue him too?
Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 2:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
Those teeth don chop snakes and dog meat tire
Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
BABANGBALI:
Those teeth don chop snakes and dog meat tire
. Hahahahah.
Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2018
ct2:
meet his family members and meet the chief imam of your area ,don't sue him and I expect you to be fasting presently
gerrout of here , how will fasting solve her present condition... I wonder how these black Arabs in Nigeria think at times TUFIAKWA

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by chumakk: 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
The man must be mean grin
Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by PaulOgrady: 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
Very callous, evil man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures: Policeman Tortures Man, Wife In Lagos / EFCC Arrests 3 FAAN Staff For N100m Fraud Using 8 Accounts / 39-Year-old Ghanaian Shot Dead In Toronto 3 Months After Moving To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.