Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) (27568 Views)

Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex / Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) / Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by easybussiness: 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
serious
Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
This dude desperately needs to be properly manhandled by some tough guys from the timber market. Then he will need all sorts of doctors to put him back into the business.
Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by Dreahlami: 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
ct2:
meet his family members and meet the chief imam of your area ,don't sue him and I expect you to be fasting presently
You really need this to regain your wack sense

Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by Eldahrix(m): 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
Why must we always stress on religion here on Narialand? Why can't you just post what you want us to know as humanity. Is sad how divided this Nation is. Shame on the Op stressing they are Muslims.
Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by sweetlaw: 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2018
ct2:
meet his family members and meet the chief imam of your area ,don't sue him and I expect you to be fasting presently

fasting indeed.

this ur type of advise can make one lose his/her life
Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by Bibiangel(f): 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
Stories of this sort got me thinking 'Where's the love they once shared'. It's so pathetic.
Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by vickykeyz(m): 3:36pm On Mar 07, 2018
Artificial gap tooth
Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by donqx: 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2018
marriage is hard
Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2018
grin grin grin
Religion of GENDER EQUALITY
Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by Reelmii: 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
ct2:
is dat how the do in islam

1 Like

Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
Akshow:
only in naija
It's everywhere.
Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by BlackDBagba: 6:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
shocked

ct2:
Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by verycheese: 6:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
ct2:
the fasting would be for what pls?
Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by Harkyn92(m): 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2018
I don't know what necessitate their religion to be mentioned now like Christian couples don't fight. Animal
Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2018
jahbiz:
that's the language some women understand, that's why many agbero wives no dey misbehave with dem husband cox dem kno say na serious beating go folo

Your daughters will receive the worst treatment cause like you describe all women your bitches are also animals, aka second class human being. #PSYourTypeWillOverBurnInHell

Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by Obason22(m): 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
look the way she open teeth, like say she no do anything b4 they beat the hell out of her.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) by jahbiz: 9:19pm On Mar 07, 2018
GodBlessMe4Life:

Your daughters will receive the worst treatment cause like you describe all women your bitches are also animals, aka second class human being. #PSYourTypeWillOverBurnInHell
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 3 FAAN Staff For N100m Fraud Using 8 Accounts / Mastermind Of Orekoya Kids Kidnapped By Nanny, Arrested 3 Years Later / Musa Murtala Is Not Dead, Receives N1 Million From Group.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.