Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,908 members, 7,810,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Williams Uchemba And Wale Ojo At The American Film Institute - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba And Wale Ojo At The American Film Institute (21617 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be / Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Williams Uchemba And Wale Ojo At The American Film Institute by MissAprokoMedia(f): 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
Williams Uchemba has gone a new level as he joins the American Film Institute confirming our reports that the actor has relocated to the USA and have no plans of coming back anytime soon.

The Actor abandoned the Nigerian movie industry to join the Hollywood industry and he has already started rubbish shoulders with Personalities like Idris Elba.

Williams Uchemba after he was accused of defrauding white ladies to make the wealth he has now, has since gone on Instagram preaching to his fans to #SeekGodskingdom, saying he has given his life to Christ.

In a letter to his upcoming Generation (probably expecting a baby) he warned them against comparing success to how much money, houses and cars on has, but we strongly feel a tone of hypocrisy as that is what he has been doing lately, flaunting and flaunting assets estimating millions of dollars.

The Actor wrote:

To My Generation: Please don’t ever compare Success to how much money, houses, or Cars one has. Success is simply DISCOVERING the assignment you were sent on earth to do and FINISHING it before you die. Focus on the vision(assignment) and God will give you all the provisions(funds, cars, houses...etc) you need. God doesn’t sponsor any project he didn’t ask you to do. Please don’t mistake success/impact with how much money one has because great men that changed the world(Mandela, Martin Luther King jr., mother Theresa etc) do not have any record of how much money they had in their accounts even after death. Don’t envy anyone because you feel they have more money than you; at the end of the day you that is focused on your purpose and assignment on this earth might be more successful than those with earthly treasures. #seekfirstGodskingdom

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG:

https://joelsblog.com.ng/williams-uchemba-idris-elba-spotted-at-the-american-film-institute-together-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wale Ojo At The American Film Institute by MissAprokoMedia(f): 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
NEWS BY JOELSBLOG:

https://joelsblog.com.ng/williams-uchemba-idris-elba-spotted-at-the-american-film-institute-together-photos/

If this man will just fly down here and take me back to his Los Angeles house... I don't mind been the goldigger that will dig his money whether gotten from money ritual or legit hands

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wale Ojo At The American Film Institute by Rapmaestro(m): 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
Fine man.. He'd do better there.. I wish him success..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wale Ojo At The American Film Institute by alphacyborg(m): 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wale Ojo At The American Film Institute by cyndy1000(f): 4:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
I believe in success. Not actually all successful people stole money, ritual, or do illegal things to be rich or attain success, most times it's simply God's Grace. Which can never be denied if it's meant for you.

11 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wale Ojo At The American Film Institute by dynicks(m): 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2018
born great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wale Ojo At The American Film Institute by NwaAmaikpe: 5:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
shocked

Wale Ojo has no respect,
See how he's holding Willie Willie like he is his boy.

In Igbo land, there's a proverb that says; 'the richest in the family gets the respect due to the firstborn'

Wale Ojo might be older, but Williams has a higher social rating. The least he could do is accord him some respect in the photo.

He won't have put his hand over the shoulder of Aliko Dangote like that.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wale Ojo At The American Film Institute by mayowascholar(m): 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
seen
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wale Ojo At The American Film Institute by kikiwendy(f): 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
Congrats man
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wale Ojo At The American Film Institute by Elexdallas(m): 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
congrat
how i see this two parties

10 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wale Ojo At The American Film Institute by Follygunners: 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
cyndy1000:
I believe in success. Not actually all successful people stole money, ritual, or do illegal things to be rich or attain success, most times it's simply God's Grace. Which can never be denied if it's meant for you.

Continue dey yan dust, OK? Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wale Ojo At The American Film Institute by GossipGirl1(f): 5:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Oya yarn dust,,we dey wait grin

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wale Ojo At The American Film Institute by cyndy1000(f): 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
Follygunners:

Really no you dey talk sense I see you.
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wale Ojo At The American Film Institute by cyndy1000(f): 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
Follygunners:

Really no you dey talk sense I see you.
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wale Ojo At The American Film Institute by akabude: 5:58pm On Mar 07, 2018
Fine gentleman!
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wale Ojo At The American Film Institute by congo4ka: 6:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
angry angry
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wale Ojo At The American Film Institute by tunary(m): 6:08pm On Mar 07, 2018
At the end of it all na money everybody dey find including you.
money is the real success whether acquired legally or illegally,,, to get money nor easy at all o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wale Ojo At The American Film Institute by Lilimax(f): 6:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
This guy that initiated #giving challenge on IG in December 2017. Be touched so many lives through that act of kindness. Will never forget that video he posted he visited Makoko; and the man that quickly dropped the stick he was holding to grab his share of money grin Uchemba was criticized by many saying he should have done the #givingchallenge without camera? Whatever way, God is beginning to bless him. Lines are fallen unto him in pleasant places... smiley

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wale Ojo At The American Film Institute by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2018
Yep! He's brainy mainly cos he started digging on time..ride on bro! Proudly Igbo!
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wale Ojo At The American Film Institute by LZAA: 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2018
The Actor abandoned the Nigerian movie industry to join the Hollywood industry and he has already started rubbish shoulders with Personalities like Idris Elba.

bloggers ehn

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wale Ojo At The American Film Institute by Gangster1ms: 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2018
That sexy woman tho.. tongue
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wale Ojo At The American Film Institute by Sugar97(f): 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2018
He is cute smiley
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wale Ojo At The American Film Institute by ZombieTAMER: 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
I think it's time this uchemba guy sat down... It's enough undecided
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wale Ojo At The American Film Institute by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wale Ojo has no respect,

In Igbo land, there's a proverb that says; 'the richest in the family gets the respect due to the firstborn'

Wale Ojo might be older, but Williams has a higher social rating. The least he could do is accord him some respect in the photo.

undecided

U must be high on ur own fart.
Which proverb in igboland said that poo u quoted.
This is one if the reasons why igbo men should mind where they chuk preek to avoid producing disasters like this.

A igbo addage says "a child u told a proverb and still explained it to him..the bride price paid on his mum is a waste"

10 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wale Ojo At The American Film Institute by xty50(f): 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
Op come o which one is "rubbish shoulder"
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wale Ojo At The American Film Institute by sanpipita(m): 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
Seems this guy loves media attention for reasons best known to him, every week he makes sure he is in the news, he should take it easy, too much packaging can go wrong
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wale Ojo At The American Film Institute by mars123(m): 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wale Ojo has no respect,

After reading this why do I feel sad? Oh I know why...its because your stupidity is sadening.

3 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wale Ojo At The American Film Institute by Sleezwizz: 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:
NEWS BY JOELSBLOG:

If this man will just fly down here and take me back to his Los Angeles house... I don't mind been the goldigger that will dig his money whether gotten from money ritual or legit hands

Such a shame... Just imagine d words coming from a woman
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wale Ojo At The American Film Institute by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 07, 2018
LZAA:

bloggers ehn
as in ehn.. they can lie ehh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wale Ojo At The American Film Institute by wildkat: 12:02am On Mar 08, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
I think it's time this uchemba guy sat down... It's enough undecided

Dear ZombieTAMER. Unfortunately u can't tame him cos he's not a zombie.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband's Birthday With Loving Words / Tonto Dikeh Pours Encomium On Son As He Turns 23 Months Today / Bbnaija: Anto Looking Gorgeous In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.