Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

15 Crazy Transportation Methods From Around The Globe - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 15 Crazy Transportation Methods From Around The Globe (1811 Views)

Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. / Police Is Your Friend - Share Your Experience Around The Globe. / Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Crazy Transportation Methods From Around The Globe by RoyalBlak007: 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2018
There are no limits to human imagination and their ability to fit the unfit-able. But sometimes it seems impossible to deliver certain kinds of cargo from point A to point B without any help...not for these creative people! These talented transporters break the boundaries of travel and find their own unique ways to get to where they need to go.

https://brightside.me/wonder-curiosities/15-crazy-transportation-methods-from-around-the-globe-462710/

1. “I’m invisible, nobody knows I’m a brick smuggler”.

This is what happens when you’re planning to build a house but don’t want to spend money on brick delivery. Good to know you can count on yourself... and a strong bike!

5 Likes

Re: 15 Crazy Transportation Methods From Around The Globe by RoyalBlak007: 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2018
2. “How do I turn the corner?”
Wow... it must have been pretty tricky packing all of these boxes, but it was probably even more difficult maneuvering this on the road.

4 Likes

Re: 15 Crazy Transportation Methods From Around The Globe by RoyalBlak007: 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2018
3. “We’re going to tame you, wild beast!”

This cargo situation was out of control — but with time, even the wildest animals can be domesticated.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Crazy Transportation Methods From Around The Globe by tayebest(m): 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Some people are crazy ah swear! grin grin grin grin
Re: 15 Crazy Transportation Methods From Around The Globe by RoyalBlak007: 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2018
4. “I’m totally comfortable driving like this!”

This picture leaves so many questions unanswered like, “Is he going to some sort of jeans party?”, “Is it even possible to drive like this?” and “Did he reach his final destination?” We may never know.

4 Likes

Re: 15 Crazy Transportation Methods From Around The Globe by RoyalBlak007: 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2018
5. “What do you know about everyday creativity?”

This guy wanted a throne and he got it! This is the quintessence of driving comfort.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Crazy Transportation Methods From Around The Globe by akashi01(m): 4:38pm On Mar 07, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: 15 Crazy Transportation Methods From Around The Globe by RoyalBlak007: 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2018
6. “There are never too many bicycles!”

This car’s driver decided to deliver all these bicycles in one trip, no way he’s going to the same place twice!

3 Likes

Re: 15 Crazy Transportation Methods From Around The Globe by Khd95(m): 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
see that ''raging truck''

wisdom no go kill these people grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 15 Crazy Transportation Methods From Around The Globe by RoyalBlak007: 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
7. “You can hardly see me, but I’m here!”

This woman decided to move and she’s taking all her belongings with her. Why not, if you have an almighty scooter?!

2 Likes

Re: 15 Crazy Transportation Methods From Around The Globe by RoyalBlak007: 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2018
8. “My circus skills always help me out!”

It seemed like a no-win situation, when suddenly he remembered about the skills he acquired in circus college...

4 Likes

Re: 15 Crazy Transportation Methods From Around The Globe by RoyalBlak007: 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2018
9. “We’re ready for action!”

These guys were trained for everything, even getting in compact positions before deployment!

4 Likes

Re: 15 Crazy Transportation Methods From Around The Globe by RoyalBlak007: 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
10. “Don’t ask me what we need all this for, my wife did the packing.”

They decided to take everything on this trip — we’re guessing the most important stuff is in the leopard bag.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Crazy Transportation Methods From Around The Globe by RoyalBlak007: 4:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
11. “I’m skillful and I know it.”

Eggs are extremely fragile, but that doesn’t stop this person from delivering them on a scooter. Good skill makes it work, right?

2 Likes

Re: 15 Crazy Transportation Methods From Around The Globe by RoyalBlak007: 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
12. “If you’re driving behind me, you won’t see me.”

What does he need all these materials for? Maybe he has decided to sew one big blanket and cover the whole town with it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Crazy Transportation Methods From Around The Globe by RoyalBlak007: 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
13. “If you look long enough, you might see me fly away with these balloons.”

These balloons need to be delivered quickly, so why not use the easiest means of transportation at his disposal?

2 Likes

Re: 15 Crazy Transportation Methods From Around The Globe by RoyalBlak007: 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
14. “When you buy this bread, it’s still gonna be hot and fresh!”

What do you do if you need to deliver lots of bread and you have only one bicycle? Practice equilibrium, of course!

1 Like

Re: 15 Crazy Transportation Methods From Around The Globe by internationalman(m): 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2018
In my country.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Crazy Transportation Methods From Around The Globe by Bamz(m): 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
5. “What do you know about everyday creativity?”

This guy wanted a throne and he got it! This is the quintessence of driving comfort.

King in the North? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 15 Crazy Transportation Methods From Around The Globe by Treasure17(m): 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
10. “Don’t ask me what we need all this for, my wife did the packing.”

They decided to take everything on this trip — we’re guessing the most important stuff is in the leopard bag.
Lol.. Are you relocating because of Boko Haram
Re: 15 Crazy Transportation Methods From Around The Globe by Treasure17(m): 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

This picture leaves so many questions unanswered like, “Is he going to some sort of jeans party?”, “Is it even possible to drive like this?” and “Did he reach his final destination?” We may never know.
Too much of sense will kill this one grin
Re: 15 Crazy Transportation Methods From Around The Globe by SensaGreene: 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
2. “How do I turn the corner?”
Wow... it must have been pretty tricky packing all of these boxes, but it was probably even more difficult maneuvering this on the road.

This is crazy and dangerous
Re: 15 Crazy Transportation Methods From Around The Globe by SensaGreene: 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

I thought no 2is crazy. This is the insane. Hope this ain't Photoshop
Re: 15 Crazy Transportation Methods From Around The Globe by RoyalBlak007: 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
SensaGreene:

I thought no 2is crazy. This is the insane. Hope this ain't Photoshop

Not
Photoshop
Re: 15 Crazy Transportation Methods From Around The Globe by samwash(m): 11:55pm On Mar 07, 2018
for were all this pple dey, Nigerians still dey learn
Re: 15 Crazy Transportation Methods From Around The Globe by Niftyrules(m): 4:38am On Mar 08, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
There are no limits to human imagination and their ability to fit the unfit-able. But sometimes it seems impossible to deliver certain kinds of cargo from point A to point B without any help...not for these creative people! These talented transporters break the boundaries of travel and find their own unique ways to get to where they need to go.

https://brightside.me/wonder-curiosities/15-crazy-transportation-methods-from-around-the-globe-462710/

1. “I’m invisible, nobody knows I’m a brick smuggler”.

This is what happens when you’re planning to build a house but don’t want to spend money on brick delivery. Good to know you can count on yourself... and a strong bike!

Really crazy like you suggested...
Re: 15 Crazy Transportation Methods From Around The Globe by Holywizard: 8:52am On Mar 08, 2018
I'm really impressed

1 Like

Re: 15 Crazy Transportation Methods From Around The Globe by LabUdegbe(m): 9:58am On Mar 08, 2018
Holywizard:
I'm really impressed
I de tell you ooo...
Re: 15 Crazy Transportation Methods From Around The Globe by AyamConfidence(m): 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
Chinko people do the weirdest things.....they and Africans...no be small thing

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For Me To Study Abroad Without A Sponsor? / The World's Most Powerful Passports For 2021 / Cheap Accomodation In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.