Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

What Does This Mean?? Experts Opinion Needed - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Does This Mean?? Experts Opinion Needed (602 Views)

Why Does This Truck Have So Many Tires? (Photo) / U-Klass Now In PH (Buy/Sell Cars 10X Faster with Experts) / What Does “first Body” Mean? Please Someone Explain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does This Mean?? Experts Opinion Needed by rikaboy85: 5:03pm On Mar 07, 2018
So i was browsing Car Section on and saw this Clean Lexus es 330 Silver. On the windscreen is a 8 digit number 30444877..
Unsure what this means, i decided to google the code together with the name and model of the Car..

That leaded me to Autobidmaster. com where i saw more shocking details of the Car.. Are both the same Car Is it Safe to buy such Car Screenshots below

Re: What Does This Mean?? Experts Opinion Needed by Inception(m): 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
you just opened another can of worms bro grin
Re: What Does This Mean?? Experts Opinion Needed by Cosplay: 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2018
rikaboy85:
So i was browsing Car Section on and saw this Clean Lexus es 330 Silver. On the windscreen is a 8 digit number 30444877..
Unsure what this means, i decided to google the code together with the name and model of the Car..

That leaded me to Autobidmaster. com where i saw more shocking details of the Car.. Are both the same Car Is it Safe to buy such Car Screenshots below

That Lexus was significantly damaged and the odometer was tampered with and rolled back from the original mileage in these photos to the displayed figure on J1ji.com.
That’s why we’re insisting on VIN with any tokunbo vehicles on this section.

Re: What Does This Mean?? Experts Opinion Needed by Cosplay: 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2018

Re: What Does This Mean?? Experts Opinion Needed by id4sho(m): 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
busted
Re: What Does This Mean?? Experts Opinion Needed by rikaboy85: 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
What's VIN sir?

Cosplay:

That Lexus was significantly damaged and the odometer was tampered with and rolled back from the original mileage in these photos to the displayed figure on J1ji.com.
That’s why we’re insisting on VIN with any tokunbo vehicles on this section.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Used 2008 Toyota Yaris Saloon Needed Urgently In Abuja / SOLD! SOLD!! Registered 2008 Toyota Highlander Sport Edition / SOLD SOLD 2005 Toyota Camry LE ****022112

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.