Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,295 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Advise Needed Urgently - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Advise Needed Urgently (553 Views)

NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed / Advise Me On How To Make Money During NYSC / What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise Needed Urgently by Maryam1234(f): 5:20pm On Mar 07, 2018
Hello fellow nairalanders,A friend of mine is having issues with her date of birth and course choice in her Jamb registration.
The lady in question is a prospective Batch A corp member,she was offered Accounting originally by Jamb and she later changed to Political science,secondly her date of birth was misspelt as 1997 instead of 1993.She was advised to pay 10k in order to fix the change of course issue but the bone of contention now is this,we don't know if the complaint should be channeled to Jamb headquarter in Bwari or state branch and we want to know if this problem can be fixed in proxy without qualms or she must apply in person.Please any one that has useful information on what should be done should please help a sister,as she's confused right now and time is not on her side.
Thanks in anticipation my Nairaland family,awaiting your useful contributions.
Re: Advise Needed Urgently by ExperTrait(m): 7:38am On Mar 08, 2018
go to jamb portal, pay for correction of said items, print d indemnity form, take it to your school for approval, your school will forward it to jamb. jamb will notify you when it gets reply from your school. use a valid mail in all transaction.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Useful Guide For Successful Nysc 2018 Batch A Registration / Help An Abuja Corper With PPA / NYSC Corps Members Get Ready For The Next Batch Of N-power Beneficiaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.