Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Barca's Dirty Tricks ! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barca's Dirty Tricks ! (706 Views)

Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' / Must Barca Cheat To Win! / El Clasico: Real Madrid Vs Barca [0 - 2] on Sat, 10th April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barca's Dirty Tricks ! by illusion2: 7:28am On Apr 29, 2010
Did they really need to go this far ? undecided

Spraying the pitch while the Inter players were still on it as well as Victor Valdes manhandling of the 'Special One' lives much more to be desired . . . .

[center]Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Jubilant Mourinho salutes his team of heroes [/center]

A triumphant Jose Mourinho blasted Barcelona for a "lack of fair play, on or off the pitch" after he guided Inter Milan to their first European Cup final since 1972.

Barca won the game 1-0 but it wasn't enough to overturn Inter's 3-1 advantage from the first leg. Mourinho galloped onto the pitch at full time to celebrate with Inter's fans and was involved in a fracas with Barca goalkeeper Victor Valdes, but after leaving the field he accused Barcelona of unfair play.

"Leo Messi is Messi. An incredible talent, from another galaxy, but like all the others he didn't play to his strengths. That should be quality and fair play, but I saw none of it on or off the pitch," Mourinho told RAI. "At 4am we couldn't sleep, as there were fireworks outside the hotel door. We called the police at 11pm and they arrived at 3.30am. A player like Samuel Eto'o who comes back here every few days was harassed by police today when told he had to pay taxes not paid in 2005."

Mourinho also expressed his displeasure at Thiago Motta's red card in the first half. "I can make a guarantee, that next year I'll be back. I always seem to end up being paired with Barcelona and every time something happens,'' he said. "Thiago Motta's card was the same as that for Didier Drogba. Unfortunately Motta lost his cool for a second. I said nothing to him at half-time. I spoke to the rest of the team to explain how they should play and adapt.
Re: Barca's Dirty Tricks ! by semid4lyfe(m): 12:55pm On Apr 29, 2010
Shame on Barca! Although I don't support any footie club, I was really rooting for Inter yesterday.

Up Inter! Up Mourinho!
Re: Barca's Dirty Tricks ! by illusion2: 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2010
Yea !
Re: Barca's Dirty Tricks ! by tobounty(m): 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2010
God bless mou! God bless the special one.

(1) (Reply)

Lampard: An Englishman Forced Down De Throat Of Chelsea / Casualties Of Chelsea Victory / Geovanni Trapattoni And Jose Mourinho, Who Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.